Customize

SECOND CHANCE HAS SKIPPED OUT!!!

Discussion in 'Media' started by tazor, Jan 24, 2009.

1. xenubarb Member

Re: SECOND CHANCE HAS SKIPPED OUT!!!

I don't think it's been established with certainty. Isn't everyone going by what Second Chance claimed, that those 40 people were homeless folk from the Rescue Mission?

Has it been established that the Rescue Mission was, in fact, sharing the facility?

So we have 40 people in the bus.
    We have 8 people in the van on that midnight run.
    SO WHO ARE THE 19 FELONS THEY CLAIM CAN'T BE FOUND???

Also, did you notice the article mentions missing kitchen items?
    When Second Chance left, THEY TOOK EVERYTHING INCLUDING THE KITCHEN SINK!!!
    AHAHAHAHAHAHA....I'm sorry. I just think that is too funny!
  2. Obi-Wan-anon Member

It's also possible that any paintings on the wall could be the result of INMATES being allowed to "express" themselves.

Kinda like "Here's some paint. Show us your thoughts."
  3. Re: SECOND CHANCE HAS SKIPPED OUT!!!

What pisses me off is the blatant painting of the scifag Tone Scale, which I harpooned Pete Dinelli with info.
  4. tazor Member

Very nice!
  5. tazor Member

Barb, I talked to someone I know that works for the Alibi and she told me that The Rescue Mission was using part of the Second Chance facility as overflow housing during the winter. She said all the convicts, including the 8 mystery convicts and the 19 remaining convicts, were returned to their county jails.
  6. TinyDancer Member

Their return to the jails was confirmed in one of the news reports.
  7. DeathHamster Member

8. xenubarb Member

Yeah, the reporter I spoke to told me, so I updated the blog. Thanks!
  9. cowboyanon2 Member

lol.. good likeness..
  10. cowboyanon2 Member

btw 17,000 should be easy to come up with considering the earlier reported donations of millions from diamondbacks owner.. though have not see any proof of that on the books...
  11. TinyDancer Member

Who recognises the cartoons in this video? What CoS booklet are they from?
  12. ZeLyt Member

I see what you did thar. Very nice poon btw. /end mod suck up.
  13. Optimisticate Member

article fixd
  14. tazor Member

I lol'd. Buy my jewelry! hahaha
  15. muldrake Member

You can tell these cultists are lying when they say stuff like that. The cult calls this kind of line an "acceptable truth." So from it, we can infer either that the workers stole the city property BEFORE they left, or perhaps the workers didn't steal it, but Joy Westrum stole it herself. In any case, Westrum knows where it is. She knows the city property wasn't stolen when her workers moved out. Because it was probably already stolen by then.

Pretty standard Hubtard tech.

16. blackking Member

It's great how 90% of "Witch hunt" cries come from people who have actually done something wrong...

Oh, and as an author, shouldn't LRH have known about that wonderful writing tech that most of us like to call paragraphs?
  17. Re: SECOND CHANCE HAS SKIPPED OUT!!!

No because is full of fail and AIDS
  18. kitfisto Member

AIDS indeed !
    Oh and Muldrake , you can tell the cultists are lying because thier lips are moving . I have yet to hear any kind of truth coming from the mouths of a scilon .
  19. Optimisticate Member

Guilty dog barks the loudest. Joy seems to be nuttier than a squirrel turd.

I wonder if Gold Base got some new kitchen equipment?
  20. Olrik Member

Paragraphs makes reading easier and clearer. LRH wants the reader to be locked in his writings... as far as i can tell.
  21. tazor Member

Joy's prolly saving those appliances for her next building. She knows she isn't going to get as sweet a deal as she had with the city. Next go round she's actually going to have to pay RENT!!!

And if any idiot landlord in this town rents to her I would consider protesting in front of their office.

My husband once worked with a guy at intel that took anything that wasn't nailed down. Everyone but the bosses knew he was stealing. He finally got busted and fired. Someone made up a sign and stuck it up in his front yard. It said:

imagesintel.jpg
  22. francie Member

Those missing appliances might have a "reasonable" explanation. Maybe they broke with use (or abuse), Second Chance bought new ones to replace them, and since SC "bought" the new ones they thought they were theirs and took them with them when they left.
  23. TheBitch Member

The party line from one on one contact with a SW'ern $cilon who claimed to be a lawyer, was first to say "I don't know much about that, are you from New Mexico?No? Then why do you worry about it?"

The subsequent discussion however revealed that his "not knowing much about it" included his adamant belief that the facility had a 15 year lease which had to be renewed year to year, and that the city decided not to renew it. When I responded that the city had in fact terminated the lease for material violations bordering on criminality, and asked him what day of each year it was that the lease which he was saying "merely expired and wasn't renewed," he admitted not knowing. When I asked about stealing kitchen appliances and leaving a $17,000 utility bill and unpaid workers behind, that part actually seemed to get through if anything can be said to have (made him winge, I guess the lawyer in him was worrying about having to clean up some other $cilon mess again).

He said he was a 30 year public. He said he was a lawyer. He lied about not knowing about Second Chance, and then he reframed the closure as a normal part of doing business, expected me to believe it, then attacked me for knowing things going on in the world that "didn't effect me, so why do you care? Why spend so much time on this?"

Replying, "Because you're dangerous and fucking people up!" didn't seem to make a dent.
  24. TinyDancer Member

Nice work, Bitch.
  25. subgenius Member

Awesome Bitch is awesome.
  26. tazor Member

I was in the restaurant business for years. Those appliances never break down bad enough that they can't be fixed. I have seen stoves 40 years old still running fine. They are commercial and built to last. The only reason you would buy new commercial appliances is to get more up to date features. Or you let the stove get so filthy you don't have the stomach to clean it. :)

I doubt if their lease allowed them to replace appliances and then take them. Any landlord I ever had would have shit bricks if I'd moved out with his appliances.
  27. anonandsuch Member

This is going on a sign>:), you are too damned quotable bitch:)
  28. DeathHamster Member

Skippy Skippy Joy Joy!
  29. TheBitch Member

/r/ picture pl0x if ya do! :) The few times I've been to protests (save SeaArrggh! when I was out of town and more free to be a radical) have been sans mask and moar for personal data gathering than enturbulation. They won't tell people in a mask the same thing they tell the g/p, and since the party line changes with each passing month of failure... well, it seemed to me that intel was worth the risk.

In any case, yes please... if you do quote me on a sign I'd love a picture! I never get to see myself in photos at a protest; if I do then I've failed. Maybe at least I can get to see my words at one?
  30. anonandsuch Member

Will do, all i have to do is get to one, i live a ways away from the nearest scilon centre, over three hours. And lately i haven't been able to make it out to one. As soon as i can, your words will be on a sign and the pics will be posted.
  31. TheBitch Member

Oh and P.S.

Same lawyer was unaware of the CCHR video of the Pres of that organization saying EvilPsychs did 9/11 and said he'd go to JewTube and look it up (yeah I bet). He seemed to find it amusing, and not in an incredulous sort of way. He pointed to Denmark and said they had statistics in Denmark that showed NarCONon worked. I asked if he'd seen the video from Denmark's news programs that outlined how it didn't work, that money was funneled directly to ABLE through NarCONon Europa then INT. I asked if the materials in NarCONon weren't the same exact materials as in $cilon courses, and he said yes the basics were the same "but that Hubbard's tech has lots of application outside the spiritual." I said, you can't be both a religious and secular organization using materials that in one context you claim are "spiritual" yet in another context you claim are science! He said, why not? I said, "Because people don't get drug program money to read their clients passages from the Bible."

He said lots of other stuff that was pro-CCHR and I did not know before that drugfreeworld.org is a $cilon site. I'm becoming moar aware of the fact that $cilons have used DRUG EDUCATION AND AWARENESS and their production capacity for video to turn out PSA videos that are real slick and prey on fear. That's their new vehicle for entre into drug programs IMHO. They're going to fall back away from treatment (what with NarCONon's recent failures they'll shelve it for awhile til people forget) and push the "Drug Free Marshall's" program, only if they're smart this time WITHOUT all the references to $cilon shit and the Co$ on all their lit.

They're pushing their awareness campaign not treatment. That's what I got from this month's run at them. It gives them public visibility and what they hope will be good PR. Their influence on the "War on Drugs" and shit liek that I've yet to find, but I'm beginning to think they've been playing the long con in ways they've not yet realized profit from that we can cock block before they are fully operational. The pressure's made them shift focus for PR reasons rather than the usual carefully scheduled and planned assimilation routine.

Their videos are slick, the message fear (as usual). Hard to fight against "drug education" without appearing liek we're the bad guys. Well played $cilons, but easily countered.
  32. tazor Member

Was this guy in Albuquerque? The answer he was fishing for was who is paying you. I would love to know who this guy is...I knew a scilon who was going to law school believe it or not. You handled him just right. :)

I would make that quote into a sign too in your honor, but putting 'fucking' on a sign around here would not end well. lol
  33. francie Member

I agree that the intel would be worthwhile, especially since I don't know any one else doing it.
  34. CantPickaName Member

Also the older ones do not have safty features that codes may require

Like auto pilot relight or auto pilot out

I know too...I use a restaurant stove in my house
  35. TheBitch Member

Well it is and it isn't. It's not as though it's a form that lends itself to making open air reports, but every once in awhile is ok to share. Too specific and it won't work next time. Mostly I just use it to inform my own thinkin, but since we all worked so hard on this I figured this month's run I'd go NarCONon and share for once.
  36. tazor Member

Okay, now I'm jealous. Damn you to hell!!!
  37. tazor Member

I just came across this email. Thought it might be interesting to some of you. This was how
    the CoS seduced all those politicians in Mexico way back when.

"Forwarding this for Bunny Dubin, Freedom Medal Winner, re: Ensenada Second Chance Program, and Freedon Medal Winners, Joy Westrun and Rick Pendry.
    Enjoy! ML, Sue R. Mustard, Deputy VM IC CC INT

>From: HARESHALL@cs.com
    >To: HARESHALL@cs.com
    >CC: JoyWestrum@aol.com
    >Subject: Ensenada breakthrough
    >Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 13:29:40 EST
    >
    >Dear All,
    >
    >The following is from Freedom Medal Winners, Joy Westrum and
    >Rick Pendry. ONE HUNDRED (100) VIPs toured the Ensenada Second Chance
    >Program
    >on Thursday, November 21!!! I had the honor to have been part of the team
    >helping on PR lines and saw the TA blowdowns with my own eyes. This is
    >anoth
    >er, major piece of evidence that we HAVE come of age.
    >The Second Chance Program, using LRH TECH, effectively handles two top
    >ruins
    >of society - drug addiction and crime and is a politicians dream come true.
    >Please help and pass this along to friends.
    >
    >Love,
    >Bunny
    >Ensenada Breakthrough
    >
    >We have broken through to a new level. We have legislators from 10 states
    >now
    >that want to put the Second Chance Program in yesterday. They are hotter
    >than
    >hot.
    >
    >We toured 60 legislators. The entire tour was almost 100 people. They saw
    >850
    >inmates on course, winning like crazy. We had only 6 with BIs. Four are
    >handled but two are still pretty solid. 15 OTs flew or drove in from
    >around
    >the country to help us with the PR. They did an incredible job. Most were
    >on
    >VII. Very theta and very instrumental in pulling this all off. Luis Colon
    >and
    >his partner Greg Winterreg came down from MGE, one of the top Wise groups
    >on
    >the planet. They brought some of their clients to help. It was incredible
    >for
    >everyone.
    >
    >The warden of Ensenada was so blown away, he asked if he personally could
    >do
    >the program and he wants the guards to do it too.
    >
    >The rest of the legislators were blown out. We are working with each to
    >develop strats in their states. We have already worked it out with 10, the
    >exact strat on putting the program in.
    >
    >This was the biggest, most important event ever done on govt. lines and we
    >have, like in some video game definitely moved to the next level.
    >
    >With a national TV news anchor being the moderator of the Joint Session and
    >very high level officials from Mexico and the US, in front of them,
    >legislator after legislator spoke for a couple of minutes extolling the
    >virtues of the program, on camera. None of that was scripted. They broke
    >the
    >script they were going to say, all the legislators who spoke, every one of
    >them, and they just talked about the program, the wins they had, how
    >important it was to get it going in the US, how this worked better than
    >anything in the US, anything. By far.
    >
    >This opened doors and we are at an entirely new level.
    >
    >I am still in the middle of handling all this, the Conference is still
    >going
    >on. We will need to raise $9,700 more to cover the costs of all this
    >breakthrough. We really need your help on this.
    >
    >I will be sending out a more detailed debrief on the whole cycle next week.
    >Please help. Pass this on to your friends and get them to help. Our office
    >number is 760-579-0265. Give your credit card number, x date and name on
    >the
    >card to Veronica. Or email that data to Nancy at nedunham@prodigy.net. Or
    >send a check to
    > 8130 La Mesa Blvd. # 715, La Mesa, CA 91941."
  38. TheBitch Member

Interesting, political deck stacking in the advancement of love bombing for dollars.
  39. sboon Member

40. Ann O'Nymous Member

Extracts with my emphasis.
    "BIs" ? Never heard this one. I thought "best intentions" but does not seem to fit.