Customize

Seattle, WA January 17th Post Game

Discussion in 'USA - West Coast' started by anonseatac, Jan 17, 2009.

1. anonseatac Member

Seattle, WA January 17th Post Game

It was a great day in Seattle with it being just cold and clearish. Today marked the first day I have ever seen one of those lame Sea Org people, and I have to wonder what was going on today to have them getting there when they did.

The Sheriff watching over things was a little grumpy, but he never really got out of the car. We grew by several anons this month to join our fight in Seattle, so that makes the day even better for me. It also appears that the drivers going down Aurora Ave are a little more enthusiastic about our presence. Can't believe how many honks of support we got and we didn't even hang out by the overpass this time around.

There was a couple people doing a documentary and walked off to a quieter spot to talk to two of our people while the rest protested. From what we hear, it'll be very positive towards Anonymous and when we find it, we'll post it.

Lastly, the video is finished and here's our effort for this month.

2. Re: Seattle, WA January 17th Post Game

Awesome, Seattle. It looks like all of our cells have grown slightly ever since the news of Jett Travolta got people curious.
  3. tofuman Member

Re: Seattle, WA January 17th Post Game

Finally get to see some seaorgers in their fake Navy outfits.
  4. WTF Member

Prolly a couple missionaires there to handle those downstats in SeaF.

Though it could be a married couple who had the audacity to have a kid and got demoted to Cl IV org duty.

Fat Ann the OSA lady and Mark the ED made cameos there.
  5. anonseatac Member

It was still a shock to see a Sea Org member live and in person. Though the chain looked like they were bored and made them from paperclips.
  6. i'mglib Member

Good video. Hey, we saw two Sea Orgers in the crazy uniforms at our org in Tustin. I wonder if they're being sent all over to do damage control. It's probably a bit late for that. Also, is that Sean Connery at 1:56?
  7. anonseatac Member

We call him Con Seannery. It was sad when he disappeared for a couple months, but he came back again last month.
  8. PAnonA Member

Oh god. The expression on her face when she realized she was being recorded was just priceless.

Slowly from a smile to dread was just win!
  9. Jeff Jacobsen Member

I think those are RTC uniforms.
  10. Re: Seattle, WA January 17th Post Game

Whether they're SO or RTC paramilitary uniforms, it's rare to see them in public these days.

Great job on the video!
  11. hotdog57 Member

I lost contact with my seattle protester I am a ex scientologist please P M me if their is a mini raid....

you well remember me when you see me...
    A big guy with a straw hat on.
  12. WTF Member

[IMG]
  13. xenubarb Member

WAT?

NO RAIN?

Looks like great raidin' weather!
  14. Re: Seattle, WA January 17th Post Game

We have had extremely good weather of late!! '50's in the day . Sunny, blue skies
  15. anonseatac Member

No rain at all for that day. It was just very cold that day for our more thin blooded people.

Thanks guys. I hope we see more Sea Org next time. Though I think that might be the last time I will see them. :(
  16. amaX Member

Great signage, Seattle Anons! Ya'll looked like you were having fun.
  17. zebrafaced Member

w00t fo' Seattle!!! Looks like it was a great day for a raid.

Wow, SO members, live and in person. Scary.
  18. Locnar Member

Seaorg in their pretend naval uniforms are not scary. They're laughable, sad and pitiful examples of deluded human beings.
  19. hotdog57 Member

How come the woman in seattle say love you long time babey 5 doller ?
  20. Re: Seattle, WA January 17th Post Game

*clears throat* they mean they you can get a hot dog for 5 dollars! Any other questions?
  21. WTF Member

[IMG]
  22. hotdog57 Member

you could say love me short time 1 doller ,

I wish for a raid in seattle ooooops be care full what you wish for !
    if I do a few solo raids just one guy I wonder how maney times they will call the cops on me ....
    they are not paranoid are they ? .
    I can bring some prozak for the O T ,s in case they get to excited ? is this recommand ? .
  23. Re: Seattle, WA January 17th Post Game

I caught the sexy Sea Org girl reading your sings. Lame fag shes with wont even look at you, but she was curious. I think I love her.