Customize

Seattle, WA February Protest

Discussion in 'USA - West Coast' started by anonseatac, Feb 14, 2009.

1. anonseatac Member

Seattle, WA February Protest

It was a good day to raid as we had a decent turnout for the day, even with it being Valentine's Day. Got there about 11, and five people were already there. I'm used to being nearly the first one there and I was happy to see more people out before me this time around.

The Sheriff stayed in his car for the duration of our protest, which is always a good thing. Only the usual trio came out to stare at us and never really talk to any of us. Con Seannery locked eyes with me a little longer than usual this time around, but nothing unusual.

We headed over to Seattle Center a little early and got some fliers handed out to a packed crowd. The place was bustling with people since there was some old car show and I think some event with a bunch of people kissing by the fountain. I have no idea what the hell was going on since there was a largish camera set up. TV bit? Could be. But that pretty much wrapped up our day.

Excellent weather as it wasn't too cold, though one person would say otherwise. My video just finished processing not too long ago, and I added a special message to our local OSA. They won't be doing anything since they have paperclip chains to attach to their gay little uniforms. Seattle OSA is so incredibly fail since May. They couldn't find their ass with both of their hands, and if you've seen video of Anne Pearce, that is pretty hard to miss. Smuggling a couple of Elder Gods in there.

Here's the video of today's events.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6t151Ha9-Z8]YouTube - V for Valentine, February Seattle Scientology Protest[/ame]
  2. xenubarb Member

Re: Seattle, WA February Protest

NOICE! But what is this? DRY STREETS IN SEATTLE?
    Oh sure! C'mon, where was that really filmed?
  3. anonseatac Member

Re: Seattle, WA February Protest

It was totally dry. I was expecting it to rain, but it's saving the rain for today. It's better than the snow we got again last week.