Customize

Seattle, June 12th Post Game

Discussion in 'USA - West Coast' started by AnonEleven, Jun 12, 2010.

1. AnonEleven Member

Seattle, June 12th Post Game

Today was beautiful up in Seattle. Only 4 of us showed up, be we got lot's of honks in support as always. I have PLENTY of pics for you guys this time. :D My most epic pics, a Scilon actually waved back to us. And a Scilon getting out of his car smiling, then covered his face all the way to the front door pretending to scratch his head, LOL. Because he knew I was watching him. Also, very lulzy a Scilon in a bmw trying to leave the parking lot, and there was an Suv parked behind him, he tried for like 5 mins and finally gave up and got the owner to move. He also almost hit the car next to him, came within inches. Would've been very lulzy as well. I stood infront of his car with my Church Of FAIL sign, which suited the moment perfectly. :)

Oh, and playing chicken with the camera lady, I was blocking her, and moving back and forth while she tried to take our picture. I also crouched down infront of a car, popped up and went; PEEKABOO!!! LOL.

Edit: Almost of all of my pics are of Scilons. ^_^

I will post the link for my pics in a bit, still uploading.

YAY PICS.

http://s811.photobucket.com/albums/zz33/AnonEleven/
  2. anonseatac Member

Re: Seattle, June 12th Post Game

Since Eleven beat me to it, he saved me the trouble of doing the breakdown. Only thing I have to add was I ended up solo'ing at the Org for 20 minutes as I waited for the others to arrive. So I broke out the signs and got some honking going out there. And now, here's the video.

3. RightOn Member

Nice Tony DePhillips sign!
  4. Bipolart Member

I really enjoyed the video!
    Keep showing up, no matter how boring the scilons are.
  5. Rockyj Member

Okay I consider myself Seattle Anonymous however; I live over 60 miles away so I decided to spread awareness @ local Farmers Market where I live. I do other activism & thought this was a perfect opportunity! Scientology tried to invade my small city several years ago with NO LUCK! It was amazing day! EVERYONE was supportive & a lot of questions. BTW I was quite impressed with my answers, you all taught me well!
    All my research also helped.
    Don't need to be worried about being Fair Gamed as there’s NO SCIENTOLOGY here! I received more curious people & questions then Moveon.com. It was a most wonderful way to spend a beautiful sunny day & meet all sorts of people.
    I recommend it for any Anons that don't live close to a Sea Orgs, who still want to spread awareness & lultz! Plus I got to wear my famous UK Vulture Minister T-shirt!
    Love you Bluebell! Anonseatac I still have one for you!
    BTW Bailey loves protesting the cult!

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Opps forgot awesome video & protest (AS ALWAYS SEATTLE ANONS ROCK!)!
    Also NO secret agent Asian Or Sean Connery & PLUS a another Fem Anon YIPPIE !
    July I'm coming (if not undergoing spine surgery).
  6. anonseatac Member

I couldn't let a protest pass without mentioning it. :D

And we won't have Con Seannery again until fall since that seems to be the pattern of his vacation. Disappears from Seattle until about September. Can't figure why Secret Asian Man wasn't there though. Hope he's okay.
  7. Rockyj Member

Me hope he is not in RPF! Today @ Farmers Market a public person asked me what was RPF? (she read Bailey's sign) & I explained to her & her friends what RPF was about & she said, "I'm glad Bailey escaped!"
    I truly do not wish RPF on anyone! PLUS after protesting the cult of Scientology on this beautiful day.
    I believe the state of Washington thinks Co$ is a joke but sadly unaware of what the cult's diabolical presence or how the cult basically sucks in ignorant people &/or people who they PAY OFF!
  8. Anonymous Member

Why was any of that "lulzy?"
  9. Anonymous Member

AARRGGG mighty fine protest mateys.

Brave AnonDog wears no mask.
  10. Ann O'Nymous Member

Nice.
  11. Lorelei Member

OT Powers FAIL?
  12. JohnnyRUClear Member

I'll drink to that! :-D

Spine surgery works and it helps people, but only after it makes them not do anything for a while.