Customize

Seattle Ideal org Building Grand Opening

Discussion in 'USA - West Coast' started by Voltaires_Child, May 1, 2010.

1. Seattle Ideal org Building Grand Opening

I hear it's going to be 05/22/10 and that DM is going.
  2. anonseatac Member

Re: Seattle Ideal org Building Grand Opening

It looks more like the Test Center that is opening. The one that used to be the "bookstore" by Westlake Center. Unless I'm reading this page wrong.

anonym.to - free dereferer service
  3. Re: Seattle Ideal org Building Grand Opening

I've heard from two people that it's their ideal org building, the one I blogged about. They've actually gotten off their asses and are working on it.
  4. AnonyPixel Member

So I take it we're planning a protest then ^^?
    Do we know how many people are going to be there, perhaps?
  5. Anonymous Member

do it faggots
  6. RightOn Member

yes please go raid and celebrate it's inevitable emptiness
    chirp chirp chirp
  7. AnonyPixel Member

We can always go and peak in their windows on the 22nd xD Doesn't hurt to try!

So disappoint in Seattle for not having protests more often.
  8. Anonymousfly Member

Their Idle Org opening is indeed on the 22nd. Have at it my friends.
  9. JohnnyRUClear Member

Seattle shall be CLEAR!
  10. anonseatac Member

Voltaires_Child is full of crap. They aren't even done with the Ideal Org yet. We raided it, but they weren't done with it yet. Post game report will be incoming soon in the proper forum.
  11. Anonymous Member

It was scheduled to be on the 22nd, but they had to "postpone" it because the building wasn't done. At least that is what is being said to the scilons. Failure to make the opening date target of the 22nd will no doubt land someone poor soul on the RPF.
  12. anonmiss Member

ok so anyone know when there going to "open" it....
  13. XVILLAINX Member

any updates here?
  14. Anonymous Member

Posted on Marty's blog:

Acknowledgment

"The Grand Opening of the Church of Scientology of Washington State in Seattle, WA will be held at 300 West Harrison Street, Seattle, WA 98119 on Saturday, July 24, 2010 at 3:00 P.M.

This is to celebrate the opening of their new Seattle Org Building.

It is unknown at this time if there will be any protesters or anonymous there."
  15. poopycockify Member

we are in the Seattle area and would like to protest the opening of the org on 7/24/10, is anyone else going to be there?
  16. XVILLAINX Member

Well I won't be in Seattle yet for this one, but I am definitely up for a protest in the area in the future. Mask and suit ready for business.
  17. Re: Seattle Ideal org Building Grand Opening

Yeah, I saw the leak, it was mentioned on ESMB. They must have canceled the earlier one? I have no idea. Don't count on CofS for efficiency...

Anyway, I will be there, and if my shopping mission tonight is successful, I will have a video camera with me. Feel sorry for my husband, guys, cuz he's going to have to teach me to use it before Saturday.
  18. tazor Member

Yay!! Fluffy's going to raid! Have fun and keep that camera rolling.
  19. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

RAAAAIIIIDDD!
  20. Re: Seattle Ideal org Building Grand Opening

Californianon set the bar high at Pasadena.

Are you bad enough dudes to one-up them?

Eleventy Billion Internets to anyone who gets within shouting distance of Tiny Dave, and takes advantage.
  21. xenubarb Member

I highly recommend the affordable Canon PowerShot line. Video is adequate, and a 4 gb sd stick will result in an hour of uninterrupted video.
  22. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

I'd recommend a camera with good optical zoom and anti-shake. So you can get a good picture of the dwarf.

Also (if you're getting a HD cam), HD eats battery faster just so you know, so make sure you battery is one hour HD and not just a regular hour.
  23. Re: Seattle Ideal org Building Grand Opening

Thank you!!! I've been looking for info on this stuff. I'm about to leave to go to Fry's now, then on to a couple other places if I don't find what I want there.

J says we should get a decent video camcorder that also will shoot regular photos since we were going to replace the video anyway. Then I have - what? 2 and a half days to learn how to use it.

Sure hope I don't fuck this up.

By the way, I have some leaflets left over that J and I made for the Boston Mega Raid. I'll bring them, too.
  24. the anti Member

i would like to see them try. remember guys, we got a photo of DM, and a sign in one of their publicity photos
  25. Anonymous Member

So is the Idle Morgue opening this weekend? Any activity happening around the new building that anyone has noticed?
  26. BLiP Member

I thought that chap with the sign on the end of a long stick had a good way of partially over coming the Scilon "barrier tech" so often employed at these events.
  27. ObamAnon Member

[IMG]

Sign-on-a-Stick!
    DOOOO EEET!

More Pictures here: http://forums.whyweprotest.net/284-usa-west-coast/pasadena-ideal-org-opening-18th-july-2010-post-game-69546/7/#post1290807
  28. Re: Seattle Ideal org Building Grand Opening

Hey any of you guys who have Vid-Cams or just pic-cams might want to download this and print it out in case any authority tries to intervene on the Automaton's behalf, just carry it with you and make sure to exercise your rights.

If it is confirmed that its happening ill be there i just dont know when ill be the man in black. ill have the sign that says "BAH BAH HUBBARDS SHEEP BAH BAH!!!"

The Green Ranger/ The Man in Black.
  29. Anonymousfly Member

Seattle Idle Morgue opening is indeed tomorrow the 24th for sure! Can't say 100 percent on the time, but 11:00am is my understanding, that isn't solid but the date is.
  30. RightOn Member

YES!
    SIGN ON A STICK!
    SIGN ON A STICK!!!
    GO GO GO!!! Plant seeds of doubt!
    Luck and be safe all!
  31. Touchstone Member

May the Flying Spaghetti Monster bless your lulz with its noodly appendage. Go forth for great justice and caek, ye mighty faggots!

And remember, Kendrick Moxon's middle name is Lichty.
  32. Anonymous Member

Huge signs:

Tony DePhillips left and you can too!

Your doubts are valid!

Why are so many of your friends leaving?

It is safe on the outside, your friends are here!
  33. Anonymous Member

Just remember guys - Twitter Hashtags are universal.

#stupidscientology is still going...
  34. Re: Seattle Ideal org Building Grand Opening

ggggggggrrrrrrrrr i cant be there this sux i was gunna do it for the "Life in a Day" thingy also, meh. just FYI me on the next one and ill make it top Pri...... so anyways when you all get the vids uploaded toss me some links.
  35. RightOn Member

any truth to Miscavige's claim of an Ideal Morgue opening in Tel Aviv?
    He mentioned it at the Pasadena Sheeple bus opening along with another place I can't remember off the top of my head
  36. Re: Seattle Ideal org Building Grand Opening

I don't know if this will be useful, but I figure more information can't hurt.

The ceremonies will be held in the street at the intersection of Harrison and 3rd ave W. Churck and government officials will address the crowd from a stage to be erected on Harrison.

The following streets will be closed: Harrison from Elliott to 2nd ave w, 3rd ave w from Thomas to Republican, 4th ave w from Elliott to Republican.

There is at least one secure office building in the area and security at these places will be heightened. These will be rent-a-cops, and they're dicks, so I thought it was worth noting.

Parking is going to be a bitch. If you don't mind paying, your best bet may be to park at the Seattle Center's garage and cut through the center. Most of the street parking in the area will require monies.

Do we know where we will be meeting? Elliott and Harrison may be a good starting point if nothing else has been suggested.

Also, do we have any idea how many people will be there? I was figuring on buying some bottled water on my way down. There's a Safeway pretty close on Republican and First if people are concerned about where they can get snacks or things.
  37. Anonymous Member

38. Sponge Member

Any recon pics?
  39. Anonymous Member

A group of Scientologist are meeting at Key Arena to make sure their friends get in the event. They are meeting at 2:30 so my guess is the opening is at 3:00pm
  40. Zhent Member

Good luck with the raid. You really don't want to miss the Ideal Org opening in your city, Seattle Anons...