Customize

Sea Org'er blows...set up by Moxon & arrested..

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Holl Anon, Oct 8, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

Re: Sea Org'er blows...set up by Moxon & arrested..

FormerlyIn took a lot of docs too. She, however went to the dark side. She took lots of money from people to help her, promised to pay it back, and has disappeared. Piece of shit person right there.
  2. Anonymous Member

I think you've [almost] got this right, but not quite.

There's a significant fallacy in assuming 'everyone' who used to be in the Co$ was a bot. Or at least a bot on all fronts. Or a bot all the time. Or even a bot at all.

All groups (including the Co$) are composed of individuals, each of whom has a unique combination of perspectives, intelligence and tolerance of others' ideas who do or don't get freaked out about unanimity and everybody-march-in-step shit.

I don't think anyone who was never in will appreciate this, but those who were in the Co$ will certainly appreciate it: A lot of Scios, even those who were in for a long time and collected a lot of auditor classes and OT levels on their belts were very tolerant. They were tolerant of gays, of psychs, of wogs (God, I hate that term), of their families who weren't Scios, of the ones who were fundamentalist nuts -- they were just tolerant.

They (that would be we) just didn't talk about it a lot with the 'bots. And when things got too fundamentalist for us (whenever and wherever that line was crossed) we floated away and did our thing or quit worrying about the black-and-white'ness of it all and just, frankly, didn't worry about much of it.

So this Great Liberalization the never-were-Scios folks think they're watching is essentially just some Scios talking out loud about what they've thought all along.

Does that make sense?

Is it possible to be a far-left politco and a middle-path Scientologist and a lapsed Catholic and an atheist and a string theory afficionado and a Cubs fan and about five hundred other classifications that supposedly don't permit anything other than rabid love or hate at the same time?

Well, of course it's possible. Life is not an either/or affair. It's messy.

Unless you're a Yankees 'bot, of course. In that case, you definitely need to wake up!
  3. Anonymous Member

Sure, but why wouldn't they have talked about it before if they weren't worried about anything?

If it's now okay to talk, then I'd call that a Great Liberalization.
  4. Anonymous Member

In response, and jokingly, I'll meet you halfway and call it a medium liberalization (with or without initial caps).

But, of course, you're right that the more open resistance to unanimity is, the more liberalized it is. Your point is well taken.

To reiterate my initial point, many ex-churchies, even whilst in the church, weren't nearly as fundamentalist, e.g., didn't buy the anti-gay baloney, disconnections, and a lot of other crap most Anons seem to think all churchies did.

For example, if there were an 'Episcopalian' version of Scientology (which there's not) and a 'Holy Roller' version of Scientology and a 'Unitarian' version of Scientology you'd be able to see the much broader continuum of Scientologists and their beliefs that exist out there -- and that always existed.

Interestingly, the Church of Scientology now makes it much easier for ex-church members to walk away from Scientology and to have nothing to do with it than to practice Scientology in a non-fundamentalist (non-Co$-approved) way that aligns with each person's own beliefs and experiences.

Sorry, didn't mean to rag on this ... I'll leave it alone now.
  5. andonanon Member

Sorry, I disagree with this. If Miscavige has "a few billion" then legal is the ONLY way to get at him. Five percent interest earned on a billion dollars is fifty million dollars a year. You will never starve him out by cutting off his cash flow, because he will be making a ton of money off interest alone.
  6. Re: Sea Org'er blows...set up by Moxon & arrested..

They've been really hard on those they call squirrels since the time of L Ron Hubbard, see The Battle with the "Squirrels" , see also a copy of a Hubbard document.
  7. Anonymous Member

If OSA knows where she is they should drop dox on her right here and let Anon take care of her. Robbing people is wrong.
  8. Anonymous Member

In other news, stealing is still against the law. Stupid kid is stupid.
  9. Anonymous Member

It's only against the law if you're caught. As Johnny Cochran once said, "If it doesn't fit, you must acquit."
  10. subgenius Member

Dox or
  11. Anonymous Member

In other news, stupid comment is stupid.
  12. Anonymous Member

Have you been paying attention at all?