Customize

Sea Org'er blows...set up by Moxon & arrested..

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Holl Anon, Oct 8, 2010.

1. Django Member

Re: Sea Org'er blows...set up by Moxon & arrested..

Guitar fags note: First use of a fuzz box (likely one of the old germanium Fuzz Faces) in a TV theme. Probably Tommy Tedesco.

Yes I'm a geek, and sorry for the derail. Mods, please infract....
  2. Obvious Sock Member

Only a "Django" would know (el Maestro) Tommy Tedesco. lol!
  3. Re: Sea Org'er blows...set up by Moxon & arrested..

You’re right facepalm, I didn’t even know that there is a second English language newspaper called the St. Petersburg (Russia) Times. That’s why I just gave the suggestion about contacting them and left Americans to decide what to do. Americans seem to think the St. Petersburg (Florida) Times already know about Daniel Montalvo.

It seems information about him has disappeared from police records, see below.

Though he really was arrested,

The quotes are from Daniel Montalvo Defects From Scientology, Gets Arrested By Los Angeles Sheriff's Department.

We’re used to odd things happening round Scientology.
  4. ultrapoet Member

Where do you think they learned it?
  5. Anonymous Member

Give me $500,000 and I'll tell you, after you sign these confidentiality agreements here _____________________

and and these non-disclosure agreements here ____________________

and these legally binding volunteer billion year contracts here ________________

and these pre-discolsed confessions here ______________________

and these agreements to forfeit your first born meat bodies for the next 1,000 lifetimes here __________________________

and your Visa card number and expiration date here ________________ and here ______________

and your Mastercard number and expiration date here ________________ and here __________

and a promise of good behavior here ____________________

and...

well, you get the idea.
  6. Anonymous Member

Maybe the kid shouldn't have stolen shit on his way out. Just sayin...
  7. Anonymous Member

It's a hard lesson to learn when you've grown up in a cult where you've been educated that it's OK to steal it certain situations (usually when it comes to SPs or "enemies" of Scientology.)
  8. Anonymous Member

Do you honestly think that the kid doesn't know it's wrong to steal? Come on man.
  9. Anonymous Member

It was for the greatest good of the greatest number across the greatest number of dynamics.
  10. Don Carlo Member

Did a Scientologist inside the police station steal the arrest files of Daniel? If the police can avoid false arrest charges by "losing" the files, then LA police can arrest anyone with no cause and get away with it. A police state.
  11. Anonymous Member

Can you launch a nuclear missile by whistling into a payphone? Yes I have heard of someone being kept in solitary confinement with a conviction for a year and a half with no bail. The building has no record of his stay for that entire period.
  12. Smurf Member

If you believe this, you know absolutely zero about growing up and being raised in a destructive cult.
  13. Anonymous Member

Lrn2read.

Daniel was arrested by deputies of the Sheriffs Dept, not the LA Police. And there has been no evidence that his arrest files were stolen.
  14. Re: Sea Org'er blows...set up by Moxon & arrested..

The police “lost” some records that shouldn’t have gone missing.
  15. Anonymous Member

A large bureaucratic organization misplaced paperwork? Shocking.
  16. xenubarb Member

LOL...I like the way you think!
  17. subgenius Member

Lots of assuming above that the kid is guilty of "stealing".
    I may have missed it but I haven't seen enough undisputed facts to reach that conclusion.
    And yes, "bureaucracies" lose stuff. But would like to see data on the ratio of losing Scientology related stuff vs. random. Especially in corrupt departments.
    Interesting the OIC said, "He told us everything he did." Which is a very damning way of putting something that may be exculpatory.
  18. Anonymous Member

mean? maybe. lulzy...?
  19. Anonymous Member

Kid told the cops that he took stuff that wasn't his. I'd say it's pretty safe to assume that the kid stole shit.
  20. subgenius Member

Point me to where what he said to the cops is quoted verbatim.
  21. Anonymous Member

22. xenubarb Member

Yeah, imagine...living with a family, not having to rush everywhere doing a million things, always worried about getting in trouble, crammed in a room with a bunch of smelly fellow SO...

Kid must think he's landed in paradise.
  23. xenubarb Member

BTW, since he has no tunes, anonymous should make him a mix tape. Or whatever the kids are calling it these days.
  24. Anonymous Member

25. Anonymous Member

Holy shit, barb actually made me laugh.
  26. BigBeard Member

What's a "tape"??

BigBeard
  27. Re: Sea Org'er blows...set up by Moxon & arrested..

I'm pleased the lad's doing well, at least for the moment, wait a moment. Can we be sure Marty isn't telling shore stories?
  28. DeathHamster Member

Don't forget to put lots of KISS on it.
  29. Anonymous Member

Can we be sure God exists?
  30. Anonymous Member

We can only fervently suspect and desperately hope.
  31. Anonymous Member

Montalvo's new lawyer, hired by Marty types, is activist gay. Good on 'em.

John Duran - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

More differentiation between church of Scientology and indies. Encouraging.
  32. Anonymous Member

purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrfect

Duran was elected to the City Council on March 6, 2001. He succeeded outgoing City
  33. Anonymous Member

If God exists, then we are all fucked.
  34. Anonymous Member

Stealing usually involves an intent to permanently deprive the owner of the property. So, unless you know his intention wasn't to return the hard drives once he'd checked which was his... it's not safe to assume he stole anything.
  35. Smurf Member

The cult accused me of stealing a shitload of internal docs & memorandums when I quit the cult. They were copies of the originals.

Nothing, law enforcement-wise, came of it. Police, at the time. said I could only be prosecuted if I had taken original documents.

Yet, if I had worked for a federal agency, and done the same thing, I probably would have been prosecuted.
  36. Re: Sea Org'er blows...set up by Moxon & arrested..

Yes it's a church but did they try to throw corporate law at you ? I mean you being in possesion of "bussiness secrets"?
  37. Jeff Jacobsen Member

Where are these docs now?
  38. eddieVroom Member

39. Anonymous Member

At first, when Marty posted disbursements with a caveat of anyone who wanted refund, I didn't understand it.

Then, I read the bio of attorney Duran. Personally, it seemed like an excellent choice. But then I realized that those marty indies who still don't read up on what a cult is might still think, oh, Duran is a "1.1, covert hostility kind of guy, you know, better to dump with no sorrow. I saw a few comments on Marty blogdom.
    That's when I understood. I hope those cult robots ask for a refund. If Marty had any balls, he would publish those that asked for refunds, but he won't.

Looks to me like Duran has connections and not likely to be intimidated or someone who can be bribed. He's won in some big human rights cases.

Now I will say this. Most on his blog are in favor of Duran. Also, many have made good comments about "critics" and "enemies" and have come to realize that we are all about ending the abuses and crimes. Karen Jentsch specifically mentioned that she's gotten in touch with supposed enemies and found them to be not bad people at all, just the opposite, and that she's learning to open up.

Marty himself posted about "thought stopping" issues, which I think are at least one small part of warning signs of a cult. He's also posted blogs about looking at outside (sci) resources, including psych references.

We're all afraid there'll just be another 2.0 version of another nasty cult. There Are a few marty followers who absolutely are 100% cultists, no question about it.
    The rest are peeling off the layers, and becoming human beings again, slow but sure, and have realized they supported desctructive practices, regret it, and vow to not reinhabit that domain.

As far as those that think Mike and Marty have dox that could implode Miscavige's stronghold, I ask you to listen to people like Larry Brennan and many, many others and be a little bit realistic about this. Miscavige has at least a few Billion at his disposal. The other factor is that few escape with enough dox to matter.
    Larry is just one of many who have stated that legal is not the way to go.

But choking off the cash cow inflow is. The very few wealthy sci's are already being cannibalized. Got $1 Million? You must donate $2 million. You're OT 8?
    You need to do your objectives, etc, etc. Miscavige is doing a very fine job of driving off the few remaining. The few left, I'm sorry, are mentally instable and who knows what will happen next? These are the very people who have told their sons and daughters to f*** off. Oh, and let's not forget those NOI folks.

So understand why a 19 year old Daniel Montalvo escapes and Miscavige feels it necessary to sic the full force of his mafia like forces onto such a boy.

Miscavige is an addict. $$$$