Customize

Sea Org'er blows...set up by Moxon & arrested..

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Holl Anon, Oct 8, 2010.

1. DeathHamster Member

Re: Sea Org'er blows...set up by Moxon & arrested..

I wonder if his shred of truth in a cesspool of lies is that he's using Hubbard's special definition for children (8 and lower?), rather than the wog version of the word?
  2. Anonymous Member

I thought it was age 6

fo0780.jpg
  3. DeathHamster Member

Yeah, like that. There are other ones spelling out the duties of the 6 and ups, and (I think) saying that they are no longer children.

So maybe that's what Cyrus Brooks means by no children: No kids less than 6 in the Sea Org. This would be "telling the truth" Scientology style.
  4. Anonymous Member

fo1630.jpg
  5. DeathHamster Member

^^^ close, but there should be another one defining cadets. According to this one, there are children who are not cadets and older than six. (It does imply that there can be six year-old Sea Org cadets.)
  6. Anonymous Member

This one?

fo3167p1.jpg
  7. DeathHamster Member

Ha! Of course there are no children in the Sea Org. By definition, if they are in the Sea Org, then they're cadets, not children.

So Cyrus was telling the absolute truth.
  8. OTBT Member

Early Members, not children or cadets.

I've already posted this document a few times.

US Immigration document dated August 16 2004.

The Canadian Sea Org kid signed the contract at six years old, but in 2004 was
    legally an adult, and was trying to move the the USA.

Before Cyrus tried to deny the Sea Org hired little kids, Scientology lawyers
    argued that it was great for little kids to be in the Sea Org.

Scientology lawyers tried to argue that six year old Sea Org staff are called
    "early members" of the Sea Org, and signing a Sea Org contract at six years
    of age is "excellent evidence of the calling to religious life".

http://www.exposescientology.com/visadox/040816_AUG162004_02C1101.pdf

[IMG]

9. Anonymous Member

FTFY
  10. DeathHamster Member

Pffft! "Reverend" is a one week course. (Part-time, and if you take it slow.)

That sounds like verbal tech (wog trans: making shit up). Judge should have ordered them to produce the Flag Order defining such a term as "early member".
  11. exOT8Michael Member

LOL @ Sea Org trying to be the first "religious Navy".

does not compute...
  12. BLiP Member

Just *love* that "victim" role, dontchya?
  13. BLiP Member

Ohh . . . if only!! Can't see Danny's current minders allowing the evil psyches anywhere near their poster boy.
  14. Anonymous Member

So, this is what passes for logic in the I-AM-NOT an "anti-religious bigot" circles? Well, thank goodness the abuses of Scientology only occur in the RPF.

Also, can someone on WWP get me the "anti-religious bigot" [STRIKE]rundown[/STRIKE] handbook? Apparently, I've not completed that step...
  15. thefatman Member

Cause a six year old is totally capable of determining what is a good idea for religion.
  16. Re: Sea Org'er blows...set up by Moxon & arrested..

Sorry, I’ve been busy recently sorting Liberapedia out where I’m very active and I hadn’t time for this site. I will try and find time to study this in depth.

Are Mike Rinder and Marty Ratbun admirable men or evil?
    Answer, they are neither. They are two human beings who have done both good things and bad things in their lives. I’ve been rereading,

Post-Scientology Behavioral Patterns quoted below.

The text continues to explain how Scientology brainwashes its members to think of people as totally good or totally evil, totally lovable or worthy or nothing but hate.

We interact with former Scientologists and believing Scientologists continually in these forums and there is a risk that we will fall into the pattern of assuming people are either very good or very bad. Mike and Marty both did a great deal of evil and endured great deal of evil while they were inside the CO$. Now they are outside in the Freezone and they do both good and bad. Daniel Montalvo isn’t safe with them as they and other Freezoners may fall back into Scientology ways of behaving but he’s better off with the Freezone than he was before he blew.
  17. Re: Sea Org'er blows...set up by Moxon & arrested..

Nah, the Daleks (RIAA) will kick ass, and then we'll still be left with genocidal beings that resemble salt and pepper shakers.
  18. Rockyj Member

You mean this Navy?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InBXu-iY7cw"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InBXu-iY7cw[/ame]
  19. xenubarb Member

This Navy:
    DMseaorg.jpg
  20. xenubarb Member

21. Rockyj Member

LMAO! Not to derail but would love the USA Anons challenge the German Anons to best version of YMCA!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7VQu61laSk&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7VQu61laSk&feature=related[/ame]
  22. Safe Member

Doesn't compute with me either. I forgot where I saw it, but there is this "recruiting poster" image that says ...

"Every Religion Needs a ParaMilitary."

Hilarious! Maybe somebody here can post it.
  23. Sponge Member

640seaorg.jpg
  24. Anonymous Member

what a mind fuck
  25. Anonymous Member

I am on that picture!
  26. grebe Member

Were you the one wearing lifts, near the front?
  27. Re: Sea Org'er blows...set up by Moxon & arrested..

Has anyone contacted the St. Petersburg Times over Daniel Montalvo? According to Wikipedia the St. Petersburg Times has won several Pulitzer Prizes for its coverage of Scientology. Perhaps we could look into the St. Petersburg Times and contact them about Daniel Montalvo. The St. Petersburg Times is experienced in separating truth from falsehood with Scientology and if they publish anything it will get noticed. Even if they don’t publish anything now they will almost certainly keep records about Daniel Montalvo and sometime in the future some exposure they do on Scientology is likely to include a section about Daniel Montalvo.
  28. Anonymous Member

I'm fairly certain the SP Times doesn't need to be tipped off on this one. They are pretty on top of things when it comes to the clams. Given their previous work, if they didn't regularly check Marty's blog or general Scientology newsfeeds then I'd be pretty shocked.
  29. DeathHamster Member

They might be waiting for more solid stuff that's not so much Marty said, They said. Are there any dates in the LA County system for hearings, etc, that show that CoS is serious about going further with the harassment?
  30. conatus Member

Lol, your link is to St. Petersburg (Russia) Times, I think you mean Tampa newspapers: St. Petersburg (Florida) Times ?
  31. Skeptic1337 Member

32. CoastalAnon Member

"One thing... How did a 19 year old on Sea Org pay afford to buy music? If he downloaded it by Torrent, hopefully the RIAA will track it to Bridge Publications, Inc. and use their usual charm, accuracy and legal thugs. I'd pay to see that matchup: the Cybermen vs the Daleks all over again. "

I loved those episodes!
    DeathHamster, attack!

Also the fact that it's the SP Times, my heart spins for joy every time i see that abbreviation.

So... how's the kid doing now? And how's the case proceeding?
  33. Anonymous Member

Mark McKinstry – Another Dissemination Genius Arises from the Ashes | Moving On Up a Little Higher

34. xenubarb Member

Gross. Another Scilon fancies himself a poet. Vogon, amirite?
  35. Anonymous Member

cowboy.jpg
  36. AnonLover Member

37. RightOn Member

38. subgenius Member

39. Re: Sea Org'er blows...set up by Moxon & arrested..

You know we know the identities of a lot of CoS staff, and these websites are really easy to make. Why has no one made fake "I'm an Independent now!" blogs for high ranking staff yet? Is it too mean to send several staff members to sec checks?
  40. Django Member

I did something on that picture....