Customize

Sea Org'er blows...set up by Moxon & arrested..

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Holl Anon, Oct 8, 2010.

1. vaLLarrr Member

Re: Sea Org'er blows...set up by Moxon & arrested..

Wrong on ALL counts, Kitty Kat... I'm certainly not rejoicing in anyone's death.

And I'm not the Sci-troll vaLLarrr either - clearly.

The anon below got the correct YT account... one of many. ;)
  2. vaLLarrr Member

3. Re: Sea Org'er blows...set up by Moxon & arrested..

I stand corrected :D

my fail
  4. OTBT Member

Any guesses how many tens of thousands of dollars scientology is going to charge Daniel for his Freeloaders Debt? Daniel didn't "route out properly" from his billion year Sea Org contract.
  5. vaLLarrr Member

You don't fail! Just don't be spanking my pussy!! ;)
  6. Re: Sea Org'er blows...set up by Moxon & arrested..

They are finding it much harder to get new members so they will put much more effort into holding onto those they've got.
  7. xenubarb Member

That Freeloader debt only works on people who don't wish to be ejected from Mother Tchurch. It's not legally binding, and if this kid does not want back in, he can tell them YSCOHB.
  8. Triumph Member

hopefully this will backfire..against the cult.same as others who left....and expose those inside to the cults practices ..and the horror stories of Blow Drills..coercion..illegal freeloaded debts..
    and that the cult act likes slave catchers..

"the Boss Masser says U can come Back to da Plantation".. U won't be whipped Boy.

especially when they all gossip..whisper..and the story circulates around..

I am sure Mike and Marty have been privy to this kind of abuse..they might want to document what they know and their involvement..

all those that contribute on Marty's blog...should pass the story along at every opportunity..to get that message of Daniels story across...use whatever means necessary to get the message heard.. and wake up those that have been sleeping...

I'm now sure what Daniels friends will be told "on his where abouts" I am pretty certain it will be a lie...they will paint him as a criminal..Irregardless of actual charges..

the intention is not to bring him back to the Sea Org..as much as it is used as an example..with the intention of putting the Fear into others..who might have similar doubts about..leaving...

that will be the real crime of this.... the Use of Fear and intimidation and psychological abuse against his former peers.. ..used at Daniels expense..

the cult thinks it has the upper hand..they know most Sea org Members have been cut off from society..mentally, physically, and financially..

Daniel will eventually be able to lead a life..outside the prison walls...He may not know it now... but hes fortunate...
  9. Re: Sea Org'er blows...set up by Moxon & arrested..

!. Does anyone have contacts with reporters? With the Panorama team? Can we get this publicity?

2. When it comes to getting existing cult members out ESMB and Ex-Scientology Kids know things that those of us who've never been in Scientology don't know.
  10. mirele Member

That should be the response to any questions from churchies: "Tell David Miscavige YSCOHB. He'll know what it means."
  11. Anonymous Member

Maybe, but perhaps many will now see that "routing out properly" is just another trap and figure out that they just need to blow.

And "wog" jail has gotta be looking pretty good at this point: plenty of rest, food, tv, and even medical and dental.
  12. AnonLover Member

if by "those insides" you mean public non-sea org members then i agree... If Daniel gets past the arraignment and doesnt get caved in to turn on those who halped him, i think his ordeal could be radioactive to public scilons with kids. And the first sign of sea org recruitment would be a guaranteed fasttrack exit for those who dont immediately turn tale and run at first site of this tale.
  13. Anonymous Member

Incorrect. The bail was $20,000 per the Sheriffs inmate site. In California, the defendant has to pay 10% plus collateral worth $20,000 or more, to be released.

You are correct that it was Tizi & his wife that physically paid Daniel' bail. Several sources have confirmed that the upfront money came from Jason B. Marty is now asking for donations to repay those that helped out in this effort.
  14. Anonymous Member

Dude, the 10% thing has already been pointed out twice. Enough already!
  15. xenubarb Member

Did you know? You only have to give your bail bondsman 10% of the total amount!
    Also, bird is the word.
  16. Anonymous Member

LOL! <3
  17. TinyDancer Member

Marty's talking to us:

18. Triumph Member

Village Voice
    Scientology
    Daniel Montalvo, 19, Leaves Scientology, Which Convinces LA Sheriff to Jail Him For It
    read the rest here:
    Village Voice - New York News - Runnin' Scared

19. Smurf Member

This is an example of Moxon's dirty work... Mike Rinder should not be surprised at all by the outcome... he created, implemented, and coordinated many of the OSA actions that Daniel was put through at the attorney's office in Century City, when Mike was director of OSA for decades.

Moxon wants to manipulate & exploit Daniel's age, lack of street experience, and naiveté to use him as a weapon to bring down Marty, Mike, Tom D. and whomever else DM wants to bring to their knees.

I can attest from past experience working with Moxon, he's prepared "sworn affidavits" painting the 2 MR's in the most vile of behavior, having committed various criminal acts, and he gave Daniel the option, under threat & duress, to sign the affidavits (even when he had no knowledge of anything written in the prepared docs) or face criminal prosecution.

Marty & the other independents know it is in their interest to keep Daniel close & away from his family that are still in the cult, Moxon & his handlers. Moxon will play good cop/bad cop with the kid with the intent of bullbaiting the kid into becoming a cult witness against the 2 MR's and the IS movement.

The evil tactics in Scientology never change.
  20. Anonymous Member

Dean Blair posted details on the Oct 16 LA protest on Marty's Blog about Daniel.
  21. Anonymous Member

Seems to me that Moxon may have violated some legal ethical standards here. Maybe the cult could be charge with kidnapping.
  22. Smurf Member

Given Marty, Mike Rinder & Tom de Vocht's dead agenting experience after blowing the cult, it troubles me that they allowed Daniel to get on a plane from Florida & fly back to Los Angeles, unattended, to drop squarely in the laps of OSA.

I doubt Daniel will be saddled with any Freeloader Debt given his age.
  23. AnonLover Member

More importantly - Marty is talking at Armstrong in response to LarryBren's comments!
    ^^not much, but its a start. i'll take that as the best he can muster at this time in terms of a white flag.
  24. Anonymous Member

No fear of that Marty - it seems Jason's generosity doesn't stretch to Anons. Where was he when Sparrow landed in the slammer?

Marty's mood swings give me whiplash! I seem to recall he gave KK a hard time for c/p'ing from his blog not so long ago.
  25. Anonymous Member

Dude. It's 10% & $20,000 worth of collateral. If you don't have any physical assets that can be surrendered & liquidated, the 10% is meaningless.

Just ask AO. He had to put up his Winnebago plus 10% to get out of a Riverside County jail years ago.
  26. Anonymous Member

WTF? The kid is legally an adult. No one forced him to get on a plane to California and he was not forced to ride with the Scientologists that picked him up at the airport.
  27. Anonymous Member

*yawn*
  28. Ackerland Member

29. Anonymous Member

Jason donated anonymously to Sparrow's defense fund.
  30. LocalSP Member

The kid was is a plant. He was sent by scientology to get Marty on a receiving stolen property rap. Mark my words, all charges will be dropped against the kid.
  31. Smurf Member

Given Daniel's young age and that he's been mindfucked in the Sea Org since birth, I hope his attorney sees to it that Daniel is seen by a psychiatrist for mental health counseling... it would blow the socks off Moxon & DM.

Of course, count on Moxon trying to prevent this for fear that some mental health intervention would help the kid to open up and share some dark secrets of his cult experience that DM wants to keep hidden.

Expect OSA to aggressively bully & intimidate Daniel's family into roping Daniel back in to the cult.
  32. Scatman Member

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THAT^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  33. Anonymous Member

Marty & others have attested to advising Daniel to return the hard drives to the cult. (I would not be the least bit surprised if the contents of the HD were uploaded to another computer before they were returned, however.)

Under the circumstances, Marty could not be charged with stolen property, if all the events attested to by him, are accurate.
  34. subgenius Member

Noted.
  35. Anonymous Member

Marty's Friday Noon Update:

You all officially constitute a hurricane! Cat 3 and gaining mo’. Last night I noted we were initially looking for 3,000 to recover bail and airplane flights already spend out of pocket and on credit, plus 5,000 for a retainer for the kind of criminal lawyer we need on this. That is a target of 8,000. As of noon we are just over 6,000.

That is approximately 65 donors,making average right around 100 dollars. Lowest donation was $2 and two came in at highest at $500 each. If this ain’t grassroots I don’t know what is. I’m gonna be busy for the next couple hours. Then I’ll hopefully have a minute to give another update. After that, I’ll be out of the loop, except by phone for several hours. No, you won’t find me honky-tonkin’.

Mike has graciously offered to keep moderating. Then late tonight I’ll give another update on the fund. You guys have gone above and beyond the call of duty. Certainly beyond my wildest dreams last night when I posted.

I can hear the dictator snickering now about how thrilled I am about “chump’s change.” Well, this kind of “chump’s change” will win every time against blood money, no matter the amount.
  36. DeathHamster Member

But but but people can leave the Sea Org any time they want to...

^^^ can't wait for that to be flung back in Tommy Davis' face the next time he ejaculates those words again.
  37. Anonymous Member

Someone did actually comment on Marty's blog that the kid looked well-nourished! That wasn't well-received!

I don't know what to think now!
  38. Ogsonofgroo Member

So the charge against Daniel was??? What, theft under? Grand larceny?
    What evah.
    I've a feeling charges will be dropped, orrrrrrrrr, the contents of the HD's will be admissible in court to prove either value (leaving it to cult to prove what what of value lol), or lack of value (then it would just be taking the drives, not the contents, 'theft' under), just a thought, huge potential for another culty massive footbullet.
    If its all a plot to set up MR et al, this would come as no shock to anyone familiar with the tactics of desperation, too.
    Media is going to have a field day with this I think, so it is important, in my opinion, to keep the facts straight and try and stay away from too much tinfoil speculation.
    Morning coffee thoughts, but I is warming up a big pot of butter since popcorn is inevidable.
  39. Smurf Member

40. Re: Sea Org'er blows...set up by Moxon & arrested..

DOX or STFU