Customize

Sea Org'er blows...set up by Moxon & arrested..

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Holl Anon, Oct 8, 2010.

1. Holl Anon Member

Sea Org'er blows...set up by Moxon & arrested..

Read Marty's rant for yourself... evidently, this SO staffer fled PAC Base with some computer hard drives containing music... after getting in contact with the 2 MR's & Tom DeVocht.. and flew to Florida to see De Vocht...

OSA & the kid's family convinced him to return to LA to route out properly... which was a set-up coordinated by Rick Moxon who signed a criminal complaint against the SO member, Daniel Montalvo who was jailed on Wednesday.

Jason Beghe bailed the kid out of jail this afternoon (Thursday). He is being arraigned Friday morning in Criminal Court - East, 4848 E. Civic Way, Los Angeles @ 8:30 am.

daniel21.jpg

Free Daniel Montalvo | Moving On Up a Little Higher

Custody confirmed with LASD:

Booking No: 2503686
    Name: Daniel Montalvo - Male, Hispanic
    DOB: 03/05/1991 - 19 years old.
    Arrest Date: 10/06/2010, 3:45pm
    Agency: LASD Detectives - East Los Angeles Station

Total Bail Amount: $20,000

UPDATE:

Village Voice - New York News - Runnin' Scared
    Daniel Montalvo Defects From Scientology, Gets Arrested By Los Angeles Sheriff's Department - Los Angeles News - The Informer
    Scientology defector arrested after attempting to leave organization - Wikinews, the free news source
    Daniel Mantalvo, Scientology Defector, Jailed in LA - TIME NewsFeed
  2. avanonymom Member

Re: Sea Org'er blows...set up by Moxon & arrested..

Holy Smokes!
  3. willhaven720 Member

Seriously so fucked up. This will come back to haunt them.
  4. thefatman Member

This. Is. Why.
  5. Smurf Member

Daniel's father, Luis Montalvo, is director of SBPI, one of the cult's many front groups. He works at the HGB in Hollywood.

Social Betterment Properties International Entity Info

Social Betterment Properties International Document

Entity Name: SOCIAL BETTERMENT PROPERTIES INTERNATIONAL
    Entity Number: C2434653
    Date Filed: 06/12/2003
    Jurisdiction: CALIFORNIA
    Entity Address: 1710 IVAR AVE
    Entity City, State, Zip: LOS ANGELES CA 90028
    Agent for Service of Process: M. GUY MAISNIK
    Agent Address: 1900 AVENUE OF THE STARS, 7TH FLOOR
    Agent City, State, Zip: LOS ANGELES CA 90067
  6. pedrofcuk Member

If he runs to Marty or any of his cronies he hasn't really blown at all, he's just exchanged one form of imprisonment for another that may be worse as it pretends to be free, just saying.
  7. Re: Sea Org'er blows...set up by Moxon & arrested..

It's good that these Indies have Jason to keep bailing their fail-asses out of various jails.
  8. AnotherSock Member

I've said it so many times, I'm getting tired...

When you decide to blow... blow. Don't "route out". Blow. There is no common ground, no honorable discharge, and no means of conciliation.

You either wake up to the Con of Ron, of you don't. Doing things by halves is the most dangerous form of Scientology there is. Get out right away, and don't look back.

()()()()

BTW, Marty said he advised that the hard drives should be returned... he didn't say anything about making a copy first. If I worked at PAC, I'd be worried. You can Dead Agent the kid, but in doing so you validate the data he blew with.

More Scilon footbulletry, please!
  9. Krautfag Member

Meh, that kid is a was-born-into-and-knows-nothing-else-guy, framed by moxon. So, no indie but just a poor sod.

Also I am now ultimately convinced that Kendrick Moxon is the most disgusting piece of shit to befoul the earth in our days and nothing short of him rotting in the gutter will satisfy me.
  10. Anonymous Member

And for every one like this, there are a thousand others who lack the will or the opportunity to escape. If you grow up in a prison and the prison is your entire life, you cannot begin to comprehend life outside that prison. This child tried to leave and he is being made an example for the others who want to leave. He is being molded into prison bars.

The real task is to make this trickle of defectors into a flood.
  11. RightOn Member

so sad
    NEVER ROUTE OUT OR MAKE DEALS EVER!
    Fucking cult!

the picture of Daniel holding HGB's book in one hand and the Golden Age of Knowledge satchel in the other is a very powerful picture.

MOXON you are the slimiest of all slime

I wish Daniel luck, peace and support. And hope he makes the right choice to stay out of COS.
  12. Re: Sea Org'er blows...set up by Moxon & arrested..

I've added this to the wiki. Other Anons who find important material can also add it to the wiki.
  13. vaLLarrr Member

Moxon's daughter = better off dead than have to live with that piece of shit for a father...
  14. Anonymous Member

Bail was $2,000 according to Marty's blog and was put up by Jamie and Tiziano on credit. Can't see any mention of Beghe making the bail.
  15. BLiP Member

RUN, DANIEL, RUN!!
  16. DeathHamster Member

That's the side-door address for the HGB, normally known as 6331 Hollywood Blvd. (That's for when they want to pretend that the organization has no connection to CoS.)
  17. Re: Sea Org'er blows...set up by Moxon & arrested..

From the OP: "Jason Beghe bailed the kid out of jail this afternoon"
  18. Sponge Member

I could hear the huge number of expletive laden facepalms when everyone reached the point in the story where he caved in to OSA and his family's calls to "route out properly".
    Here, take one of these so you don't wear your own out...
    facepalmkit.jpg

Next up:
    OSA/Family: "Daniel, Everything will be OK if you just come back. The charges will be dropped. Maybe just a little 'harmless' RPF. .... Otherwise you're going to go to prison for corporate theft. blah bullshit blah."
  19. Anonymous Member

Wow cult, way to make people not want to ever route out now. Let the be a lesson to blowers. When someone blows, show them what happened to this kid when he chose to route out. It might keep them from listening to any calls form the cult ever again.
  20. Anonymous Member

I see that. Not sure where the OP got that info!

I see Bacca is now in the mix and more threats from Marty:-

"David Miscavige – who I promise will go to jail before this is all over – ordered Kendrick Moxon – whose bar card I am now promising to take away..."
  21. DeathHamster Member

An ongoing leak of Moxon's schedule would be nice. Marty could post it on his blog so that people can blow on days when Moxon is too tied up to arrange dirty tricks.

They probably didn't see each other more than once a year, if that.
  22. vaLLarrr Member

Ah yes... that'll be the old "Scientology helps better your relationships" claim that they keep peddling...

The Moxon family is a case study in why Scientology fucks you up.
  23. Anonymous Member

Apologies OP - I see on the LASD website bail is $20,000 - Marty's blog is rather confusing - not sure why he states it was $2,000 from J & T.
  24. DeathHamster Member

Fund raising and Sheriff Baca:
    The arrangement with Baca is long-standing. I'm sure Marty knows more about it than he's saying.
  25. Anonymous Member

Typically to post bail you only have to come up with 10% of the bail amount and then go to a bail bondsman who will take your 10% and post the full bail amount.
  26. Anonymous Member

Thanks for the info. :)

I feel so sorry for this guy - 19 years old and the minute he makes his escape he lands in the pokey. Moxon & Co make my blood boil.
  27. Triumph Member

the cult.. will use this to ratchet down the mental chains of Sea Org Members trapped inside...
    these kinds of escapades serve a purpose...used to scare the shite out of those trapped in the Sea Org.. The will use this Kid as an example...

Bad things will happen to you if you leave...
  28. Anonymous Member

Per Marty, the kid's being used to get to M & M and others. More info on his blog about whole scenario.

"Daniel was picked up by an investigator in a black car with blacked out windows. Instead of being taken to a hotel, where he could route out as promised, he was taken to the Century City Towers. He was deposited in an office on the 33rd floor where a pricy church lawyer interrogated him for two hours. Only then, did Moxon come in and start interrogating harder, demanding that Daniel finger Tiziano, Tom, and myself as the master minds of his having taken hard drives from Bridge. Daniel explained that he could not say that because it is a blatant lie. Quite the contrary, Tom advised him not to take the hard drives and I advised him to return them once I learned that he had ignored Tom’s original advice.

Moxon then said they would need to go the LA County Sheriff’s office to clear everything up. Instead of clearing it up, Moxon pulled out a huge binder with shots and dossier’s on Tom, Tiziano and myself. Moxon plied the Sheriff’s detective with a grand conspiracy theory, characterizing me as the “anti-christ” of the church of Scientology. I guess Kingpin has become passe.

The next thing Daniel knows he’s in a cell where he sat for the next 30 hours. Had it not been for Tiziano fronting $2,000 through credit Daniel would be there now and for God knows how long."
  29. Anonymous Member

If it happened that way that is really disgusting.
    So why and how does the cult "own" Baca as has been alleged?
  30. Re: Sea Org'er blows...set up by Moxon & arrested..

I call you out, We don't rejoice in people dieing in the cult on here.
    YouTube - vaLLarrr's Channel

If you are who I think you are namely a Sci troll from youtube. Or a fake Sci Troll wich is even sadder.

31. Anonymous Member

No surprise some vicious insane attack after BBC Panorama "Secrets of Scientology" aired. Predictable.

Few cash cows left, many have 3, 4 "sets" of books collecting dust in garages for some time now. Add to that IAS bankruptcy regging, empty orgs, bottom falling out. excerpt from M's blog on why Daniel fled:

"Daniel told Tom he could no longer take the incessant stat push on books and tapes, the orders to carry out fraudulent practices against Scientology public,and the Int-like DM tortures now being practiced by CMO PAC messengers regularly at Bridge Publications."

"Daniel phoned that particular Friday night because there was a CMO mission running a rein of terror through Bridge for the usual down stats. All staff were being interrogated on the meter for outside connections and influences."

IAS annual event is coming up shortly. The meltdown/implosion is at hand.
  32. Anonymous Member

YouTube - vaaLLarr's Channel
  33. AnonLover Member

i feel so sorry for that poor kid, and i wouldnt wish this on any sea org member. But it might be a good thing in the long run in terms of a means to an end.

The cult's survival depends on parents abandoning the obligation to be parents in lieu of being good culties and turning over their kids. Remember how powerful ExKids website was when first launched, and there's been many who remarked on ESMB that the ExKids stories is what made them fully turn away once and for all after being adrift from their local org.

So the past has proven that what happens to the children debunks the cullt's claims of helping humanity and it emphasize just how far off the rails cult really is in a way that cant be as easily overlooked as some of the other injustices done to adults who get duped into handing over their cash.

So Daniel's ordeal could easily make him the ultimate poster-boy for why parents shouldn't subject their underage kids to the cult's influence. And after seeing how M&M put their spindoctoring on the Sweeney interview & Rinder's trip down under... its pretty much a given they'll exploit Daniel's ordeal for all its worth.

And since neither of them know what it means to be a loving parent who's life revolves around their children - they'll likely be blind to the normal human reaction a parent will have to this story where every fiber of their being screams out in repulsion "How could the kids parents put him in that situation to begin with!?!?!"

and hopefully that kind of deeply rooted wrongness is enough for some to look beyond the blame game of making it out to be all DM, and helps some parents see its the whole culture/mindset/system-of-beliefs that empower the destruction of children's lives before they even have a chance to live one.
  34. xenubarb Member

Bail bondsmen require 10% of the bail up front. My mafs suck, but I suspect $2000 is 10% of 20,000. Do not quote me.

Math is HARD! </simper>
  35. xenubarb Member

You don't get to speak for everyone here. Some people no doubt celebrate Stacy Moxon's death. While I'm not one of them, I can't say I wouldn't burst out into spontaneous show tunes if DM was squished by a plummeting chunk of space detritus.

Apparently Stacy thought she was better off dead than slaving under cult direction her whole life. Who the heck are you to argue with her?
  36. OTBT Member

Show tunes are not for me, but I would certainly have a party if DM got squished by random meteors while hiding at Int Base.
  37. Anonymous Member

Or Moxon. Tommy Davis though, is just too entertaining.
  38. Re: Sea Org'er blows...set up by Moxon & arrested..

I blame her dad. On DM, If his dead speeds up the dismanteling of the church that would be most excellent. Liver failure, Skin cancer, Acute Leukemia.
  39. Anonymous Member

Re: Sea Org'er blows...set up by Moxon &amp; arrested..

zzzzzzzzzzzzmoxonsatan.jpg
  40. xenubarb Member

Well, I would prefer space junk for the irony.

1. Space
    2. Junk from real science
    3. Proof that DM is not squishproof
    4. ????
    5. TOAST!