Customize

Scio Wendy Honnor's letter to Senator Xenophon

Discussion in 'Senator Xenophon And Scientology' started by _You_, Nov 26, 2009.

1. _You_ Member

Re: Scio Wendy Honnor's letter to Senator Xenophon

/giggles
  2. _You_ Member

Someone worth keeping an eye out for, if she's so good at Confront.

[IMG]
  3. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

Thanks for the footbullet :)
  4. _You_ Member

Wendy apparently hasn't gotten to the part in Scientology where she learns Jesus is an engram so then, by association, Judas must be, too.

OMG - did I just ruin the surprise?
  5. _You_ Member

Uh, what happens when we die? Scientology won't tell you anyway, UNLESS you pay $360,000.
  6. _You_ Member

What a fucking bitch.
  7. iaxiloll Member

This part was missing

8. iaxiloll Member

9. JohnnyRUClear Member

Ignorant anon is ignorant. Scientology won't help with it, but it's a real problem.

That made even less sense than her original screed. What in the world were you trying to do there? The square brackets seemed random; the grammar didn't make sense with or without them.

tl;dr: I don't see whut you did thar.

And Senator XenuFun got a CC of that email exchange, right?
  10. _You_ Member

Anon informed Geir Isene of the above correspondence from Wendy Honnor and he took over from there.

11. _You_ Member

Yup.
  12. _You_ Member

Per Church of Scientology policy, Wendy Honnor is a staff member.

COS policy: FIELD AUDITORS BECOME STAFF (click to download the full 11-page policy)

First sentence: "All field auditors of the level of HBA and above are appointed herewith FIELD STAFF MEMBERS of their nearest Scientology organization."

Last paragraph: "The expansion of Scientology depends in no small measure upon the industry and effectiveness of field staff members. Following the policies laid down here, the efforts of FSMs can be streamlined and standardized so that they can better achieve their purpose: The contacting, handling, salvaging and bringing to understanding of individuals and thus the peoples of Earth."

This policy is dragged out at every FSM or Field Auditor "event". It is the primary policy.
  13. moarxenu Member

The e-meter. It knows all and tells all.
  14. _You_ Member

Re: Geir vs Wendy
    Scilon logic: You are a "downstat", therefore you must be a liar.
    How stupid is that?
  15. _You_ Member

3221768338_3c7912439e.jpg
  16. James Smith Member

Now kids, it's time for math class with uncle James.

17,000 divided by 24 hours in a day = 708.3 COMPLETE days. Divided by 365 days in a year = 1.94 years. That broad has spent damn year 2 complete years worth of time making people hold magic cans. But let's do more math. Instead of the 24, let's pretend she only worked 8 hours a day. Low by Scilon work days, but for this mathematical theory let's go with 8 hours a day.

17,000 divided by 8 equals 2125 Eight-hour work days. Divide by 365 we get 5.85 years. So nearly 5.85 years spent, if you never took a day off in that 5.85 years.

But wait, let's pretend they don't violate work laws. So 52 weeks a year, two days per weekend that is 104, and 365 - 104 = 261.

17,000 divided by 8 equals 2125 Eight-hour work days. Divide by 261 that means working full time hours, with weekends she has wasted 8.14 years of her life auditing.

[IMG]
    Wacka wacka
  17. _You_ Member

Seems she has no real credentials to back up her bullshit, a continually reoccurring theme with self important Scientologists.
  18. tazor Member

Yeah, her nasty ass e-mails to the Mackeys were forwarded to the Senator as well. She's a shining example of a scientology product, isn't she?

Oh and WENDY, when you blow just head straight over to Marty's site. You'll find no sympathy or love at the ESMB hugbox, sweetie.
  19. _You_ Member

lrn2nonamericanenglishusage lol
  20. James Smith Member

Oh, no shit, my fault. I didn't realize it was a spelling difference between countries. I know most of them colour, centre, etc. Never thought about it before I corrected it. Ah well, I'll leave my mistake there as a lesson to myself. =D
  21. Re: Scio Wendy Honnor's letter to Senator Xenophon

To paraphrase Orwell -

They looked from CoS ronbot to 'independent scientologist', and from 'independent scientologist' to CoS ronbot, and from CoS ronbot to 'independent scientologist' again: but already it was impossible to say which was which.

They'd both reg their granny for her life-savings, drive a man to suicide for his money, and keep schtum about human trafficking and coerced abortions, so long as their stats were up.

Pigs.
  22. Anon123456 Member

this lady has shit for brains.
  23. _You_ Member

And she's not "an OT's asshole".

Delightful.
  24. bAnon Member

Oh and P.S. Senator, I am now clear and could make you not go through the inquiry by just touching you on my TV screen but chose not to because as a Scientologist I must respect the fact that we are the most ethical people on the planet and leave the choice to you.

Well, at least she owns a T.V. I'm sure she's excited to finally go OT so she can turn the T.V. on.
  25. JohnnyRUClear Member

I lol'd. Well played, o semi-unmindfucked one.

RAWWWsome. This woman's insanity seethes from every paragraph she emits. Like so many of Hubbard's victims, she needs psychiatric help.
  26. tazor Member

Yeah, she's batshit insane. I think we should hook her up with George. What a beautiful couple they'd make.

Some exes think she sent these e-mails out without CoS approval. Her ass may be getting sec checked as we speak. :D
  27. _You_ Member

^^^^
    THIS
  28. WTF Member

Sounds like her BTs that were anesthetized by premarin are still present and active.

(can you say "postmenopausalpsychobitchfromhell?)
  29. _You_ Member

I'm currently in contact with the FDNY to validate that the so called medal of valor is 100% fake, will forward email and info to xenuphon.
  30. Anon123456 Member

good job i had totally forgotten about that.
  31. _You_ Member

Thank you.
  32. _You_ Member

33. Django Member

This^^^^^^^^^

Fuckers.....
  34. Django Member

Not quite:

35. tazor Member

Good thinking.

Wendy is our new Noelle North. :D
  36. RightOn Member

Wendy is a dolt and a clueless droid
  37. Re: Scio Wendy Honnor's letter to Senator Xenophon

Poor Wendy. She was only trying to help Scientology, and now she's about to become just another unfortunate footbullet for them. Still; garbage in, garbage out, I guess.
  38. tazor Member

Or as a scilon would say, "Outflow equals inflow." (They actually mean quantity but I like quality in this case.)
  39. _You_ Member

The Fire Department Medal of Valor was first issued by the FDNY in 1911 and is engraved with the City seal. Shortly after World War II, the Department began issuing this medal to the next of kin of members who had died in the line-of-duty. Since 1960, the medal has been awarded posthumously and exclusively for line of duty death.

Scientology Cult Fraudulently Claims "Medal of Valor" from New York Fire Department : Indybay
  40. Olrik Member

Well there's something you don't get: Valor is something that each and every scientologist™ has as soon as they enter the Church®. They naturally deserve the medal.

Bastards.