Customize

Scilons not allowed to walk mere 0.3 miles to lunch (Human Trafficking)

Discussion in 'Education, Research and Inside Reports' started by scilon trafficking, Mar 7, 2010.

1. MeganonOT8 Member

Re: Scilons not allowed to walk mere 0.3 miles to lunch (Human Trafficking)

H-u-m-a-n T-r-a-f-f-i-c-k-i-n-g!!!!! CHIME! :D
  2. Smurf Member

Damn. That motel brings back memories. A fucking dump no matter how much paint they slapped on it.. didn't keep the roaches and mice running amok in the shitty rooms.

The Yachtsman played a vital role in the 90's and early 2010. They always booked the visiting Asian Scilons there... we always figured it was done on purpose as a slap because asians were often referred to at Flag as filthy, uneducated beings.
  3. ryangiggs Member

Motel eh? I thought it looked like a bar desperate for customers.

Welcome and great pics.
  4. Lorelei Member

I think most of us have read 1984. Any reason why this is the 4th or 5th thread the Minitruth link has been posted to? Just curious.
  5. AnonyVix Member

Now that would be quite amusing....
  6. AnonyVix Member

Still prefer the idea of protesting after they get inside for lunch for two reasons, first so they don't miss lunch and second they are more likely to be "allowed" back to work than to lunch, work being more important than lunch, therefore more likely to be exposed to the protest. :)
  7. pajamawarrior Member

According to Tommy Davis (Four Corners Documentary clip somewhere around 8 or 9 minutes in. Mrs. Anderson's daughter or some other Sea Org member...?) passed at least 2 to 3 payphones and could have called anybody they wanted. Really??? GTFO!
    Seeing how Sea Org members are bussed even the smallest of distances, have no money and the scarcity of payphones in the U.S. anymore (I know from first hand experience...), not to mention that coins are not even welcome in them should you happen upon one of them; I find that highly unlikely that you would find an abundance of them... anywhere!
  8. anonymous612 Member

Exactly what they did any of the several hundred times CW anons have done that in the past?

The bus driver drives past as normal. And yes, I'm speaking from experience, not theory.

^This. Clearwater != Downtown.

You are a fucking idiot.
  9. Re: Scilons not allowed to walk mere 0.3 miles to lunch (Human Trafficking)

You win the prize. Ta da!

tempz.jpg
  10. Re: Scilons not allowed to walk mere 0.3 miles to lunch (Human Trafficking)

This is a most sensible recommendation.