Customize

Scilons not allowed to walk mere 0.3 miles to lunch (Human Trafficking)

Discussion in 'Education, Research and Inside Reports' started by scilon trafficking, Mar 7, 2010.

1. chrisanon Member

Re: Scilons not allowed to walk mere 0.3 miles to lunch (Human Trafficking)

Welcome, Scilon Trafficking. Thx for the pix.

My question is a little off-topic. What's it like living in CW as an ex?

And I was unclear about your answer to one of the previous questions. Do you still have family in?
  2. Budd Member

How awesome would it be at the next raid to have a group of protesters with signs constantly circling the block where the cafeteria is. Every time a bus pulls up, a protester would be right there, walking by.

Would the buses drop off their people, only to have them faced with out-theta signs and protesters, or would they keep them on the bus until the protesters leave... around 3:00 when lunch is cold, they are hungry... and angry at their captors?

I'm just sayin'
  3. Skeptic1337 Member

1. Start out going WEST on W SOUTH ST toward BOONE AVE. 0.2 mi Map | Avoid
    2. Merge onto I-4 W via the ramp on the LEFT. 82.5 mi Map | Avoid
    3. Merge onto I-275 S via the exit on the LEFT toward TAMPA INT'L AIRPORT/ST PETERSBURG. 5.2 mi Map | Avoid
    4. Merge onto MEMORIAL HWY/FL-60 W via EXIT 39 toward TAMPA AIRPORT/CLEARWATER. 1.6 mi Map | Avoid
    5. Take the SR-60 W exit toward CLEARWATER. 0.5 mi Map | Avoid
    6. Stay STRAIGHT to go onto W COURTNEY CAMPBELL CSWY/FL-60 W. Continue to follow FL-60 W. 13.9 mi Map | Avoid
    7. Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto GULF TO BAY BLVD. 0.5 mi Map | Avoid
    8. Turn SLIGHT LEFT onto CLEVELAND ST. 1.2 mi Map | Avoid
    9. Welcome to CLEARWATER, FL.
  4. Anonymous Member

Cruel. The are being punished enough.

They'd blame us not their captors.
  5. Alpha Bates Member

At what area of the Bridge are they allowed to go around the corner and nab some awesome sesame chicken with fried rice and an egg roll for $5.99 then get an orange soda and look at interwebs...cuz that's what I'm doing and I was totally free to do so. After that, I'll just do what I want.

I feel like I made it to OT>9000 with all the freedom I'm experiencing. Did I miss the part where I have to be a slave or pay lots of monays?
  6. PodPeople Member

Professional victims are Just As Cruel as their abusers. And they'll blame Everyone for everything, except themselves.

Blown up copies of NY Times would feed a lot of starving minds on the bus to nowhere.
  7. Anonymous Member

Agreed, I stand corrected. I love you Podpeople.
  8. anonakatie Member

I thought the idea was to walk around there after they are in there for lunch. That will prevent them from having to go back to work. It will give them a break and they wouldn't get to "KSW".

They will love us and ask questions.

Win win.
  9. PodPeople Member

feelin' the lurv. Honestly, at this point I can guarantee these fall in professional victim category. NY Times signs will help dent the armor, chip away.
  10. Anonymous Member

and sad.
  11. Re: Scilons not allowed to walk mere 0.3 miles to lunch (Human Trafficking)

It's like any other place in Florida, actually. I just ignore "downtown" which is cult-ville the ghost town. There is no reason for me to go downtown except to visit the courthouse for documents on occasion, and I can do that without going thru scilonville.

Downtown Clearwater is one very, very tiny bunch of real estate compared with all of the City of Clearwater. I'd say it's about 2.5%. (scilon inside joke; the percentage is probably closer to 0.05%.)

No. Never did.
  12. Re: Scilons not allowed to walk mere 0.3 miles to lunch (Human Trafficking)

Mmmmmm... delish!

A scilon's level on the Bridge is irrelevant to the question. "Public" scilons could do that, but the Sea Org are not allowed to go grab a snack at the local eatery, nor allowed to get on the Internet.
  13. chrisanon Member

Wow. Thanks for answering. Whenever the downtown of a US city is a ghost town, it usually means something devastating happened. I'm still amazed that Sci got away with wrecking Clearwater.
  14. Anonymous Member

Ya know, an entreprising individual could set up a food cart for some Scilons waiting at the bus stop. Who knows, it might lead to some interesting conversation.
  15. Alpha Bates Member

Ah, OK. I believe I read somewhere that many SO aren't even "clear", but I think I have some MUs when it comes to the SO.

In any case, I am far freer than anyone in Scientology; public or SO.

And yes, it was delicious.
  16. Re: Scilons not allowed to walk mere 0.3 miles to lunch (Human Trafficking)

I think the City of Clearwater gov building... they're wanting to sell it and move elsewhere.
  17. OpThetXVI Member

Any way of subtly distributing small business cards with Ex-Sea Org contact details or messages of hope on them? Just small cards that they can palm and discretely hide away. Just to let them know there's people out there willing and able to help them make the transition.
  18. Anonymous Member

Scilon Trafficperson-
    If you'd like to share your personal story- there's a sub-forum for that. I, for one would like to know why and how you blew and what got you here.
    Whenever. Personal stories are the "why."
    Glad you are out and thank you for sharing.
    Be proud of yourself....
    Freedom.
    Somanykisses- Anon
  19. Re: Scilons not allowed to walk mere 0.3 miles to lunch (Human Trafficking)

My story has been told elsewhere. This thread, and my presence here, is not about me.

It's about the human rights abuses by the Church of Scientology that are so prevalent and public, that with a mere random drive through downtown Clearwater on a whim I saw it blatantly on the sidewalk... yet again.
  20. Anonymous Member

Where has it been told? Please provide link.
  21. Smurf Member

Ahem.... they haven't stopped wrecking it.
  22. Belladonna Member

They just said this isn't about them. Let it be.
  23. chrisanon Member

Okay, good point.
  24. Anonymous Member

This is an "anonymous" forum. OP is obviously using a sock. OP has clearly stated that he / she is not the focus of this thread. The focus is on the abuses of the Church of Scientology.

Asking questions about Human Trafficking by Scientology is very good. Asking OP to out another sock is not so good.
  25. OTBT Member

26. incog712 Member

Scientology chemtrails, keeping the theta in and the entheta out. Trufax!

16770371.jpg
  27. Skeptic1337 Member

I feel like reaching across my monitor and smacking you.

lern2cloudformation
  28. incog712 Member

Serious business. Probably Travolta's idea.
  29. redplaidsofa Member

Bright idea:

Have a bunch of Anons show up with buckets of fried chicken and lots of caek... and offer their food to these scilons. Anons should sure to stand around eating as they offer the food.

THAT will mess with their minds, bigtime. What kind of "evil" people offers free food - especially while proving it's nonpoisonous by happily eating it themselves as they generously offer extra helpings? :)

Then again... the org would probably cook up some scheme accusing anons of poisoning the food somehow. Despite the fact that Anons were eating it too as proof it was OK. Oh well.
  30. Belladonna Member

Almost guaranteed.
  31. Anonymous Member

Shadow detail is important in forensic photography.
    Ansel Adams was shooting for another purpose.
  32. Re: Scilons not allowed to walk mere 0.3 miles to lunch (Human Trafficking)

Yeah. Like when the rice-and-beaners get sick from eating the fried chicken because their stomachs aren't use to "real food" anymore.
  33. Re: Scilons not allowed to walk mere 0.3 miles to lunch (Human Trafficking)

There were no cars in the parking lot. There were about three bicycles in the rack behind the bush. Ghost-town, I tell ya!
  34. MeganonOT8 Member

good to know that there are anons mostly everywhere
    on top of things and documenting the bizzard things
    that scilons do.
  35. Anonymous Member

I think i know what herro would post....

Herro: "maybe they don't want to walk"

anon: "that might be 'cause they're so darn tired cause they're being overworked"

Herro: "How would you know that?"

anon : "because of the descriptions of most ex sea orgers"

Herro : "But how do you know this particular group of sea orgers are being overworked?"

anon: "just look at the picture" XD
  36. thetanic Member

That's fuckin' brilliant, just make sure they've arrived first before the raid.

Might mean the RPFers don't get to eat at all, though, gotta observe the traffic patterns.
  37. Re: Scilons not allowed to walk mere 0.3 miles to lunch (Human Trafficking)

Or they have holes in their shoes.

I knew one sea org guy who put a postcard inside his shoe to block the hole. So much for the Church of Scientology's promise to provide uniforms and clothing for their billion-year devotees.

Fraudulent recruiting and failure to provide for their dependents.

Okay, all together now, (chime in, will ya)... "Can you spell Human Trafficking?"
  38. Re: Scilons not allowed to walk mere 0.3 miles to lunch (Human Trafficking)

Actually, it might mean more food for the RPFers since the RPFers would be coming from somewhere else (not the Sandcastle) and the Sandcastle sea orgers wouldn't be eating their usual share. More left over for the RPFers.
  39. JMBrandon Member

tasty, tasty SP sauce.
  40. Kilia Member

Welcome, scilon trafficking. Glad to see you here.
    <3