Customize

Scilon YouTube channel/PR push

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by romanonandon, Apr 28, 2008.

1. Pelvidar Member

Re: Scilon YouTube channel/PR push

You rang? ;)

cue *evil laughter*
  2. Re: Scilon YouTube channel/PR push

I like the idea of an Anon channel, if ours can be as spiffy as Scieno's.
  3. momISanon Member

Baaaaaa. A Scilon channel. Geesh, I've just tossed my dinner. Anon needs one - "supersized"!!!!!!! FTW!
  4. momISanon Member

Oh!!!! The irony....the irony! :roll: Human rights, my sphincter.
  5. DarkSim Member

UPLOAD JASON BAGHE INTERVIEW AND ALL BUNKER/MAGOO CONTENT!!! TURN THEM INTO VIDEO REPLIES. VIDEO REPLY BOMB THEM!
  6. AnonymousNow Member

I wonder if the purchase of this channel is a thank you for suspending WBM, or related to the motivation to do so in the first instance..... curious timing, indeed.
  7. Donovan Cook Member

It was there before the xenutv take down. And if it's the second 'option' then how much money do you have to throw at them???

I agree with Molly. Least viewed the better.:alien:
  8. AnonymousNow Member

9. Tsubasa Member

10. Donovan Cook Member

Please check out this thread. Some are not real and others had no idea that their image and testimonies were used for CO$ purposes.

Edit: Beaten to the punch...

Edit 2: Go thru their Sci channel to view the videos and not YT. Just wear a condum.
  11. DeathHamster Member

Heh. "Embedding disabled by request"

No video responses.
    No text responses.
    No rating.
    No display of subscribers.
    And now no embedding.
  12. Donovan Cook Member

Gee, sounds like Scientology to me. CONTROL ALL INFORMATION!! :roll:

Still, I LOL'd IRL.
  13. eksef Member

Co$, it's gonna take more than an isolated YT channel to out-internet us.

The essential tenets of Scientology are these:

You are an immortal spiritual being. Your experience extends well beyond a single lifetime. And your capabilities are unlimited, even if not presently realized.

THATS ON THEIR ACTUAL CHANNEL LOL
  14. Donovan Cook Member

Not that I disagree per se, but those are tenets of many religions. That's why they put those on their channel. They will not, however, tell you about regging or sec checks or RPF or....well you get the point. Just saying, that making fun of those things isn't cool in my book.:wink:
  15. PirateLips Member

What I originally wanted to do was make movies of the scientologists who had died mysteriously and have it so they told (use crazytalk) their story about the events that lead up to their death in the style of the scientology success stories. However I do think using ex-scis is a better idea the only problem is I am not really in a position to make the movies in a quality they deserve, I only have the basics what would I need to do this?
  16. Re: Scilon YouTube channel/PR push

I just created the account of 'ChurchOfCylontology' on YouTube if anyone wants me to post any parody clips. Please PM me....I won't download unless it is from a safe source.

Our best tools are a sense of humor embeded in education of $cilontology's evils. We've got to laugh right back at them.....

I just think it is rather suspicious that YouTube was so quick to react to the whistleblower for XenuTV1 and shortly thereafter is a slicked-up and obviously well-paid for channel for the Cylons.
  17. captainslug Member

Unfortunately this works in both directions. If you use identical tags you also raise the risk of it being referenced from your parody video, thus increasing it's view count.
  18. Anonqwerty Member

Doesn't matter, if they see ours first it's still good.

I second NOT flagging the shit out of their stuff. Just drown them out with crazy humor.
  19. themadhair Member

Here is an idea.

Those scifag vids that used people under false pretenses - can we make a compilation vid that contained that info? Would certainly make people think and may be more effective than any parody vids we could do.

***For bonus points can we get any of those people to commit to an official statement that their image was used under such pretenses??***
  20. anonymoose Member

This was posted in the Think Tank thread on this subject, which seems to be dead.

Click on the ads is small time and petty. Making response videos is giving them the attention they crave. We need to get more professional about this- they are upping the ante, so must we.

Move from emails and phonecalls to written letters to YT Point out that the Co$ has a criminal history and that associating with it makes YT and Google look bad. Push to meet with YT staff to explain that if they've any backbone they'll politely refuse money from such an organization.

Meanwhile, get the YT community to show just how much it doesn't like Co$. Remember that 5 things about me tag game that everyone on YT did Nov/Dec last year? Do some other tag game but anti- $ci related. Galvanize the masses into brief anti-$ci-on-YT messages of some kind. Apart from pissing off the $cilons, it's something to present to YT execs- they're pissing off their own customers having this non-comment-on-able, non-replyable-to account from a criminal organization on there. Put the pressure on and keep it on.

I think it would be a good idea to set up a YT account with the sole purpose of publicly displaying our openness to comment, debate, criticism and replies. Make a big show of being open and inviting responses, and highlight the lack of such interaction on the Co$ channel. On their channel you can be told what's true, on ours you can have a conversation.
  21. Re: Scilon YouTube channel/PR push

This.

Also, we need more mockery videos of theirs.
  22. avatar2008 Member

Satire, can i haz it? :fuckyou:
    Edit: Let's ***overexpose*** the Church of Scientology for the crackpot, deceitful, malicious, criminal and racketeering organisation that it is!
    Golden opportunity is golden.
    Like bringing a lit torch into barn full of straw, on a very hot dry summer.
  23. A.Non Hubbard Member

You have to make it look like theirs! :fuckyou:
  24. subgenius Member

Bingo.
  25. xenubuster Member

Well, at least we finally have proof that Scn is paying YouTube for their preferred ads position:

#8 - Most Viewed (Today) - Sponsors
    #24 - Most Viewed (This Week) - Sponsors
  26. Re: Scilon YouTube channel/PR push

Scientology is a FUCKING SPONSOR of YT?! What the hell happened to all this free speech crap YT is supposedly so famous for!? This needs to be brought to the spotlight. No wonder they were so fishy about the suspension of WBM's account!
  27. avatar2008 Member

I can see this all over the european papers:

"Youtube accepts advertisements from convicted criminal group in Greece, Belgium and Germany"

28. A.Non Hubbard Member

I just sent Youtube the following:

29. A.Non Hubbard Member

doublol post
  30. YourMother Member

OK the first pisser to me is that Sci sent out a damn press release cause they upgraded their YT channel. That is pretty desperate. A Youtube channel, really? I was wondering why those flashy ads had been down for almost two days. That video campaign was a major fail, of course. But now they are playing 'let's beat them at their own game'
    Resist clicking on their videos. Resist even giving them a channel count. (better a channel count than vid count, though. Their stats can be checked in the SPONSORS channel section without clicking anything.

Think about this..for those of you that have seen the channel or any other sponsors vid. No links, no comments, no rating, no reply. SCI can send it's suckers to YT to watch their own vids without being exposed to the rest of YT...nothing to click, no other real navigation away from their channel, totally controlling the info.

I'll say this again from a previous post...I think Sci is gonna link everything to yt, send over all their suckers over to click their vids up the totem pole that will at some point take away the presence of the important critical/anon vids. For now we should keep an eye on their view counts. This might be something or nothing at all. But if it is we need to up the view counts on the most important critical/anon vids so they won't be buried 82 vids deep by scilons.

Last rant...oh the *irony* of it all that Bunker's Beghe is nixed and Sci becomes a SPONSOR channel. My blood boils over this. TOS my big fat tits. Who pays for sponsorship on YT? ex. Century 21, Gillette, WWE, swindling bastard cult, and a new movie starring Mike Meyers. I'm guessing here but who's to say that Sci's sponsor deal with YT wasn't contingent on Bunker's bump? To have both channels would be a conflict of interest, and well, xenutv was a free channel and Sci is a paying customer.
  31. @n0nym0u5 Member

quit the BAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWing ffs
    do a search for "scientology" on YT, do you find thir vids there? hardly- ANON fucking OWNS YT!!1

and let them pay,let them sponsor,let them put their ads there(NOT saying click them)..
    THE MORE THEY PAY TEH BETTER i say
    they can't win this war
    we are legion etc.
  32. Anon Char Member

33. User Name Member

I know I said it in the GD thread, I'm going to say it here too.

Mark Bunker's account was taken down due to the fact that he had a previously banned account that violated the ToS (supposedly).

So does the CoS. It was called "Anonymous Facts". It is the one where they outed the anons. Here's a lovely news article where they brag about that fact.

TOM'S CHURCH COUNTERATTACKS - New York Post

From the article:

Hit 'em fast and hit 'em hard anon. Now all I have to do is figure out how to write a complaint to youtube.
  34. avatar2008 Member

Are you suggesting a rule 34 *chan Karin Pouw image run? :fuckyou:

35. Ten Tigers Member

36. A.Non Hubbard Member

37. GooD Member

I think the average user, who clicks on these, will be increasingly freaked the fuck out, that they got had by Scilons.

I'm still wondering if there is another instance of letting a corp/cult use their own flashloader on youtube.
  38. DarkSim Member

There is a channel called ChurchOfScientology which is run by anon. We need to find the owner, fill it with some more truth etc cause alot of cos members will go there by accident for sure!

Additionally, i'm trying to compile a nice parody video up using some CCHR crap :D
  39. Re: Scilon YouTube channel/PR push

What we need are to create of our own videos like some 'Robot-Chicken-esque' parodies....and watch the hell out of em.... or recreate a Waco-esque siege of the SP hall with lego and army figurines....

...somewhere Ive got a collection of old action figures dying for action.....
  40. Piranon Member

What we need is loads and loads of info on what really enturbulates the people in the higher ranks. It is known that Davey M is a short midget, what 'annoys' fat Kirstie?
    Really annoys them. We have the sources outthere, like JB and more, time for them to spread some juice. Reckon it would make splendid video footage also.