Customize

Scilon calls Marc Headley to offer legal services!

Discussion in 'Marc Headley v. Church of Scientology Internationa' started by blownforgood, Sep 14, 2009.

1. Anonymous Member

Re: Scilon calls Marc Headley to offer legal services!

horny.gif
  2. Re: Scilon calls Marc Headley to offer legal services!

^^^^^This^^^^^ It shows you the type of control they have over their members, she actually had no clue about Marc's situation.

Bonnie krumpe is an OT VIII, the highest level in scientology and she has no idea about Scientology's biggest legal case and she's selling legal help? She seems like an intelligent woman.

They literally are not "allowed" to use google and actually do not. There is absolutely no critical thought allowed and they all (well, not all with exes mounting, TG) buy in to this road to Freedom? WTF? This mind control is so far from freedom, it's not funny, it is sad.

I'd be surprised if she's not working for a WISE legal or "consulting"
    firm and her boss is full of OSA shit. (tinfoil?)
  3. Re: Scilon calls Marc Headley to offer legal services!

Get the gloves out. Again. ;D
  4. Anonymous Member

trojan22count.jpg
  5. Re: Scilon calls Marc Headley to offer legal services!

Bingo.
    /derail
  6. Anonymous Member

When I first started reading Marc's post I thought it was going to end up that she was a clam trying to get Marc's business so they could spy on him...lol if that had been the plan google would have nailed her...fun story awaiting next chapter...in Will the Clam Blow?
  7. Re: Scilon calls Marc Headley to offer legal services!

Yeah. Her ignorance is especially sad when you consider her profession. Also pretty strange that a Scientologist of that rank, who knows all about SPs etc is completely oblivious to the gentle but persistent hints that he is an SP... Talk about a bubble.

Mark, your job as lead negotiator between Israel and Palestine is waiting.
  8. Re: Scilon calls Marc Headley to offer legal services!

There are strict internet access restrictions in the Sea Org but not for "regular" scientologists, who have access but also heavy group pressure to not look at negative things. It's bloody retarded. So they have the access and ability to google scientology but don't for fear of reading entheta. Now that, ladies and gents, is brainwashing.

Now as far as Bonnie is concerned, I don't know why it was so hard to convince her to google something.
  9. Re: Scilon calls Marc Headley to offer legal services!

Are we sure that Bonnie's still in the cult though? According to truthaboutscientology, her last service completion was 1994, and her inclusion on the patron list was January 2006. I admit it's unlikely, but it's possible that she blew quietly and without a big fuss sometime in the past 3 1/2 years. Just a thought.
  10. Anonymous Member

Okay he asks her if she is a Scientologist, she says yes, at least that is how the story goes.

If it happened this way good for marc. If she is questioned about conversations with him, I am sure she will get a WTF moment. That means a potential foot bullet and the possible loss of another OT8.

If BFG made this story up as an OSA troll, good for him ! Getting OSA to bring in OT8's for questioning for crimes that they didn't commit is genius. They bring her in for a sec check she says "I have no idea what you are talking about" so they sec check her even harder and she says GTFO to the cult.

It is win / win.

Marc,
    you should start dropping names of people you have not spoken to, and claim that you have opened comm lines with them, at least twice a month.
  11. Anonymous Member

NO

At least not here on WWP. Do that shit somewhere else.
  12. blank Member

That was obviously a failed OSA op.
  13. Olrik Member

She's OT8 and needs a boss ?
  14. anonymous1312 Member

It's a shame but no matter how nice Marc was with Bonnie it's too late, she'll be a PTS.

By now she will have Googled Marc as he suggested (she won't be able to resist the mystery) and so read some of what Marc's being saying; who could resist "Marc Headley talks about Scientology"? In her naive world Bonnie probably though it would be an article extolling the cults' virtues despite Marc's warning.

She'll be unable to not think about what he's said. Although she may deny it, although she may be outwardly horrified, what he's said will raise questions (doubts) even if only at a sub-conscious level (reactive mind).

This effect is evident by the fact fewer people are attending events and there have been so many defections. The only way the cult can hope to "stamp out the doubt" is to do more sec checks.
  15. LilDebbie Member

so can she help you out with your lawsuit? please tell me you at least asked while neglecting to divulge the details.

also lol at OT VIII hawking prepaid legal. some friends of mine were into that many years ago and for those of you unfamiliar, it's basically amway for lawyers.
  16. dt2000 Member

Very very true.

Most Scilons have NO clue about anything outside of $cn.

In fact, I have received TWO phone calls in the last 48 hours from the Flag Address Verification unit. First time I hung up on them, second I just didn't answer.

You would think that they would at least note in my "addo" file on the computer that I am suing COS.
  17. Re: Scilon calls Marc Headley to offer legal services!

Maybe they figure that if you win that they can "reg" you hard and get the money back!

As for Marc kudos to you for handling those calls so well! No matter what, I think you've sent her down the path to true freedom of eventual blowing from the cult!
  18. Oswald2001 Member

As your legal representatives, they would naturally be privy to your private records.

No need to worry, though. They are the 'most ethical people on the planet'.

I'm sure they wouldn't abuse a confidential trust to forward their own selfish agendas.

They wouldn't do that any more than they would access someone's 'confessional' records for their selfish agendas.

Oh, wait...
  19. webkilla Member

good thread - i lol'd
  20. Smurf Member

In the late 90's, OSA agent Danny Fumagalli worked as a volunteer in attorney Graham Berry's law office while Berry was counsel in several anti-CoS cases. He had access to all of Graham's files and computer systems. Danny is now on lines at the LA Org.

This was during the time that Laura Terrepin befriended Graham and a former Scilon friend and began assisting Graham in his office. Turned out "Laura" was an OSA agent from Chicago assigned to spy on Graham.

Danny was also Ursula Caberta's personal driver when she visited Los Angeles and sat next to Danny during a news conference talking about her efforts in Germany against Scientology. Graham put Danny in charge of alerting the media to the press conference which was poorly attended. Now we know why.
  21. TypingChimp Member

FIFY.
  22. snakeyes Member

After she offered you legal services, I think you should've said something like, "Wow, I'm impressed! It's not everyday someone at your level will offer services to an SP."
  23. Ogsonofgroo Member

They lie, they cheat, they steal............ Why trust anything, including 'happenchance' contact aka OP's, for anything but something of ulterior motive. Come on guise, this is CoS yer talking about, do you think they could pull off crap like Snow White by being dummies?
    Sure, they got caught on that one, do not fool yerself thinking that the leopard has changed it's spots because of it: Its just the snakes shedding skins...... still fucking snakes. (sorry to snakes, me lieks 'em)

MHO.

:/
  24. Re: Scilon calls Marc Headley to offer legal services!

LMAO.
    Awesome.

HOW DO YOU KNOW ME?!?!

...10 Bucks says she looked out her window while saying that
  25. Ogsonofgroo Member

10 bucks she wished she had a window XP
  26. Oswald2001 Member

Honestly, now...$cilon legal services offered to one of the world's currently highest profile "SP's"?

There is nothing happenstance about that.

This was an *** op.
  27. Dylar Member

The only problem is. Would they really send somebody so clueless to have a chat with such a high profile SP? Remember, the idea is to keep the poor cash shelling saps away from the mean SPs so they don't go getting original ideas.
  28. Re: Scilon calls Marc Headley to offer legal services!

A lot of Wise Companies set up as consulting firms without showing the ties to Scientology at first and offer to increase business for legitimate Public firms.

They target, dentists, chiropractors, legal firms, etc., once they get a foot in the door, the push to Scientology "business" courses starts and LRH tech is forced on almost all employees. They will recommend and hire scientologists eventually trying to get all personnel on the bridge and stake a 10% claim on all increased and future revenues.

The dentists, etc. find themselves up against the wall with a WISE contract and end up paying thhousands and thousands on Scientology courses or collapse due to the high pressure Scientlogy WISE influence.

This type of legal service firm under WISE supervision would cull through pending court cases seeking out litigants to sell their bullshit to. I'm not sure if OTVIII Bonnie Krumpe works for a WISE company but i would not be surprised.

IT could be through this type of culling that Bonnie came across Marc Headley's name and avoiding entheta as so many Scientologists do actually had no prior knowledge of Marc's situation. If it's an OSA operation, she failed miserably.
  29. Scatman Member

Laura Terrepin's real name is Jolie Steckart. Jolie also was involved with the Lisa McPherson Trust as an OSA operative. She started her spying career as a volunteer for the Cult Awareness Network as Cynthia Kisser's assistant and often answered the phone there. Steckart was a "volunteer" for the OSA target in each case.
  30. Re: Scilon calls Marc Headley to offer legal services!

The Interwebz has to be able to produce better ninjas than this.
  31. JohnnyRUClear Member

Oh, hush. Clark Kent had a boss too.

Disgusting. What's amazing is that people can do this kind of stuff and still believe they're working in a church.
  32. Re: Scilon calls Marc Headley to offer legal services!

Great thread. Thanks for the laugh, BFG...