Customize

Scilon calls Marc Headley to offer legal services!

Discussion in 'Marc Headley v. Church of Scientology Internationa' started by blownforgood, Sep 14, 2009.

1. blownforgood Member

Scilon calls Marc Headley to offer legal services!

Today I received a call from a Bonnie Krumpe. She was calling from a Legal Services company in Burbank. I was in a meeting when she first called for me so got the message on my desk. As we have a pretty airtight operation here, my receptionist not only took the message but googled the name “Bonnie Krumpe” and provided me with the first page of google results for her.

bonnie krumpe - Google Search

So I get out of my meeting and get the message and data on Bonnie. Interesting. I get calls from people that I know are Scientologists all the time. Some are OSA plants. Some are just innocent people that are trying to make a buck and have no clue of who I am.

This is where the fun begins. Do I call her back? Do I just ignore it. It is not every day that an OT VIII Scientologists calls me and offers me their legal services.

What the hell? I decide to call her back.

I reach Bonnie and she gives me the whole spiel about their legal services and tells me that if I act now I can meet with her and get in their newsletter and all the rest of the good stuff I have been missing out on by not already having hired them.

I tell Bonnie that before we can go forward, she should probably google my name and then and only after she has done that and read up on who I am that we can continue our possible future business relationship. I tell her that while I would be more than happy to meet with her, the feeling might not be mutual on her end after she has done some reading.

She laughs. “Will I be surprised?” She asks.

“Oh I think so Bonnie! I think you will be quite surprised! I think you might even be more surprised than I could even imagine. You might want to call me back to ask me some questions, which I doubt will be regarding your legal services. I will, by the way, be more than happy to talk to you should you decide you DO want to talk to me.”

“Okay. Great. Can I at least send you an email with all our information?” She asks me clueless as to what journey she is about to embark upon.

“I think you will find that I already have a fair bit of information and we are already a bit lopsided in this department, so you get on that Google and you call me back if you still feel the need.”

“Okay great. Thanks Marc. ”

“No problem Bonnie. I will talk to you later.” I tell her wishing I had a webcam on her face as she pulls up my google results.

Okay. So here I think that she will never call me back and that is the end of it.
    30 minutes later, she calls me back!

“Bonnie, so how’s it going?”

“Great. So we googled you and we should be fine to move forward.”

“Really? So you googled my name and you are cool?" I ask.

“Well, my boss googled you and he said that we were fine and that there was nothing that came up that was of any interest.” Bonnie says still kind of giggling at all this mystery.

“I see. Well Bonnie I told YOU to google my name. I am trying to keep you out of trouble you see. I think this conversation would be very different had YOU googled my name.”

“Well I am at work and I maybe you should just talk to by boss.”

“I would rather not get your boss involved in this any more than he already has been Bonnie. This is about you and me, your boss is not involved in this.”

“What do you mean?”

“Are you not Bonnie Krumpe the OT VIII Scientologist?”

“Oh my god? How do you know me?”

“I know lots of things Bonnie. And I know that if you do not google my name for yourself, this could end up very bad for you and I don’t want that to happen. I care about you Bonnie and I would not want you to get in any trouble on my account.”

“I doubt that would happen.”

“Can I ask you something Bonnie?"

“Sure”

“Is your hair curly Bonnie?”

"No"

“Well when you read the stuff on Google Bonnie, it will be.”

“Well, okay, here is my boss.”

“Hello”

“Hey there. I just wanted to let you know that Bonnie might get in a bit of trouble with some people she knows if she talks to me.”

“How do you know this?”

“Well, because they told me so. Are you a Scientologist?”

“No.”

“Okay, well Bonnie is and while I have no problem with talking to her, she might get in trouble with the Scientology organization for talking to me. It is a silly rule they have that has been being enforced pretty vigorously lately.”

“I think you might have Bonnie confused with someone else.”

“Well either way, I appreciate your time and if Bonnie wishes to contact me further she should really google my name and get some more information on me. I think that at this time it would at least be a bit odd for me to utilize your company for any sort of legal services based on Bonnie's involvement or affiliation to Scientology. Thanks.”

Hopefully, little ol Bonnie gets on the Internet tonight when she gets home and does some reading.

Until next time...
    BFG
    Official Site for BlownForGood - Stories of people who have left Scientology
  2. Anonymous Member

Re: Scilon calls Marc Headley to offer legal services!

cool story bro . I lol when ot powers fail
  3. Anonymous Member

Too funny.
  4. Anonymous Member

Handled with great civility on your part, Marc.
  5. amaX Member

LOL The fun never ends.
  6. 3rdMan Member

And you won lulz in that victory. Riveting tale chap.
  7. Anonynamefag Member

Oh lawd, someone needs to redo her OT's AND get sec checked for talking to an SP as dangerous and scaaaaary as BFG.

OT powuhz at their finest here, folks.
  8. PenneNoodles Member

She gets to the highest level of Scientology and fails against google? Wow.
  9. Re: Scilon calls Marc Headley to offer legal services!

Google: The Second-To-Last Boss of the Internet
  10. Sponge Member

By the law of averages, these kind of things are bound to happen to some Ex's at some point. For it to be BFG though, and for legal services? That's just too cool. LOL, thanks for that.
  11. caekanon Member

Would it be tinfoil of me to speculate that this may have been intentionally set up by the scis?
  12. Anonymous Member

She pulled it in, therefore she has crimes! What ARE your crimes, Bonnie!? Report to the Failwinds for $25,000 worth of sec checking!
  13. Anonymous Member

They aren't allowed to Google, that's why her boss does it for her.
  14. El Diablo Member

Oh wow. Have you ever considered a career in diplomacy? :)
  15. avbb Member

Bonnie after she googles

-----> curly-hair2.jpg
  16. themadhair Member

I expect you to post a follow up on this Marc. Because it will fucking lulzy.
  17. Anonymous Member

Hello Bonnie. I'm from OSA and I'm here because we know from WWP who you just spoke to you on the phone. We also watched you on your webcam and know you've been doing a bit of googling. Come with me, Bonnie.

90654079.jpg
  18. xenubarb Member

Prediction: OTVIII Bonnie is picking her thetans up off the bathroom floor by now...
  19. PagAnon Member

There's a chance that this is an entirely different Bonnie. Can we check to be sure? Pics, etc.
  20. Anonymous Member

Marc, that's a might fine first page of Google results you have there. "marc headley" - Google Search
  21. Anonymous Member

too funny, she doesn't even have to google BFG

she only has to google herself, this thread is on the first page

(hi bonnie...so listen, when are you gonna figure out you've been rooked by a money-hungry cult? Have ya given em a quarter of a mil yet?)
  22. Anonymous Member

Did you read the OP ? cuz it is pretty clear. He asked if she was OT8 she said yes.
  23. Anonymous Member

-
  24. timthephoto Member

oh lordy, marc - get a voice recorder ready for when (if) she calls back, and explicitly ask if she can help out with your case against Scientology or give you advices about your book.

maybe take time and mail her a free copy?? i'm sure some kind anon might PM you her dox
  25. PagAnon Member

Yeah I missed that part. That's what happens when people post long posts. my bad.
  26. Re: Scilon calls Marc Headley to offer legal services!

Full of lulz. Can't wait for the (hopefully) follow up post.
  27. Ersatz Global Moderator

Proof of the tidy little vacuum Scientologists live in.

It is at once sad and scary.
  28. Timmibal Member

Anyone else think there's a slight chance she was sounding BFG out for a chance to blow?

It's possible...

[/sparkly_idealistic_faggotry]
  29. fitch2000 Member

Don't they have a name for lawyers who solicit business like this? Is this the same thing or no?
  30. Ann O'Nymous Member

That's what happens when people don't read before posting.
  31. Re: Scilon calls Marc Headley to offer legal services!

Get the gloves out.
  32. PagAnon Member

No I read the post. Sorry for missing two lines out of what? fifty? and then being wary because people can sometimes have the same name.
  33. Smurf Member

Seems that Bonnie Sue Krumpe & hubby Robert Michael Krumpe's OT powerz are failing them:

They've had 3 companies fold in the last 5 years:

* Pacific Southwest Construction Co. Inc. # 446702
    * Weststar Construction Co. Inc. # 414475
    * Acumen Construction Services #764960

https://www2.cslb.ca.gov/OnlineServices/CheckLicense/PersonnelRequest.asp

They bought a house in 2003 & sold it in 2004:

2054 Camden Avenue, Los Angeles-West L.A., California 90025 | BlockShopper Los Angeles

Now, Bonnie's listed with the Burbank Chamber of Commerce with this company:

California Secretary of State - California Business Search - Corporation Search Results

Job Training - Let's Learn Bookkeeping Inc.
    Ms. Bonnie Krumpe
    http://www.burbankchamber.org/PDF/MemMemDiscount/MemMemDiscount0609.pdf
  34. AnonyMary Member

35. Ann O'Nymous Member

Don't make it worse than it already is. You made a mistake and blamed somebody else for it.
  36. incog712 Member

Prolly not. As an Oaty8 public, she's most likely living in a happy little bubble with little if any concern over the darker aspects of this cult. As long as the slaves keep coming up with fresh hors d'oeuvres at the IAS gala's, whats not to like?

But apparently her "boss" seems to have been kept out of the loop which is interesting. It may be none of his business, but at least there's an echo of the old "I'm not a scientologist but" routine at play.

More and more, as the general public learns just how ugly this cult really is, those to whom scientology has served as an EST like form of social networking will be compelled to begin distancing themselves from it as much as possible.

I wonder if Bonnie would be up to reading Michael Pattinson's "Open Letter". There may be hope for Bonnie yet.
  37. TinyDancer Member

Drop it, Ann. You're derailing.
  38. PagAnon Member

mod plz dun b& me...

Maybe I wasn't clear enough. What I had meant was that's what happens when I read really long posts that people make.

ANYWAY... back to the subject. I seriously doubt she'd call back. Maybe someone else from the company, but not her. It would be funny to see her reaction when she looks up who he is though. LOL
  39. Ann O'Nymous Member

I am sorry. I did not read your post until the end. (;o)
  40. PagAnon Member

Dammit Ann! All this bickering has made me horny! >.<