Customize

Scientology WILL solve the Gulf Oil Spill!!

Discussion in 'Leaks & Legal' started by Anonymous, Jun 7, 2010.

1. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

Re: Scientology WILL solve the Gulf Oil Spill!!

From what I have heard and seen, BP is likely to tell the Scifags to GTFO as BP has said repeatedly they "have it under control." This meaning BP is using their own stuff and not looking elsewhere for help.

BP is using their own secret blend of herbs and spices to remove the oil. Along with help from other oil companies and people with experience. Why would BP be stupid enough to listen to the rabble of a cult?
  2. WagTheWog Member

3. veravendetter Member

if they do, the local yankanons should join in masked up. no confront, just presence
  4. Anonymous Member

So who wants to add a "Connections to Scientology" section on the Earth Organization's wikipedia page? Right now it's pretty lacking in info.

The Earth Organization - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They also have a myspace, how cute.
  5. Anonymous Member

Also, the founder of the Earth Organization's page claims he's received the IAS Freedom Medal, but doesn't elaborate on what that is. Anyone wanna link IAS to the appropriate page or change it to the International Association of Scientologists Freedom Medal?

Lawrence Anthony - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I would but I'm a fucking idiot and don't know how to use wikis. Seriously. I suck.
  6. PodPeople Member

I do so hope they send VM's to areas where the Merchant Marines and long line shoreman and fisherman are busy slogging away on the beaches to "touch" them. It would be great if "donations" were required too. These guys (and gals) know bait when they see it. And know what to do with it.
  7. RightOn Member

Lawrence Anthony Scientology completions (if it's the same person)

ANATOMY OF THE HUMAN MIND CONGRESS COURSE Freewinds 65 2006-10-01
  8. the anti Member

yes, and we would do a better job at cleaning the animals off. they will use touch assists, we will use dawn soap
  9. Triumph Member

if you believe half the crackpot ideas on "micro organism technology".. or theory's that haven't been tested on a larger scale ..

handheld-flamethrower.jpg

maybe they will invest in my Environmentally Friendly "Mosquito Eradication Device System"
    also known as M.E.D.S

Bruce & Barbara Wiseman are probably more interested in digging dollars out of the pockets of public Scientologists...than implementing the theory...

maybe they can substitute Kenaf seeds and Kenaf fibers for hay?!..
    [IMG]
  10. Anonymous Member

11. Anonymous Member

12. JohnnyRUClear Member

JOKE FAHNNY

TEMMEE JOKE AGIN
  13. Anonymous Member

http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/kevin-costner-machine-bp-oil-clean/story?id=10689928

Sounds more promising than scilon bugs, imho.
  14. Re: Scientology WILL solve the Gulf Oil Spill!!

The VMs will solve this problem using gallons of "Organic Liason" that they had to buy out of their own pocket.

Hey, if it can get rid of fat then this should be no big deal either.
  15. Kha Khan Member

16. Anonymous Member

17. Anonymous Member

Thank you for providing poon target co-ordinates. Poon fired.
  18. Re: Scientology WILL solve the Gulf Oil Spill!!

The freewinds will fit in that hole.
  19. Anonymous Member

Asbestos doesn't soak up oil.
  20. FreakE420 Member

boss_hogg.jpg
  21. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

True but - if the Failwinds over-boards their staff wrapped in Sham Wows then maybe that would work.
  22. RightOn Member

nice one Freak
    amd your avatar is cute ;)
  23. xenubarb Member

What makes you think the Scifags will ask BP or anyone else for permission?
  24. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

Doing VM shit on the coast lines, they probably won't... I wasn't too naive to think that the Scifags would ask permission for doing any coastal work.

However, doing any sort of dumping shit into the ocean to clean up, well that is a different ball game. Now, before I begin, I know I could be wrong and expect raep over this but - From what I have gathered: BP is not allowing any other sources near or around the oil in the ocean. BP has told the fishers and other independent boaters not related to BP or the Gov to GTFO as far as assisting in the ocean clean up. Recently, they allowed a few, but only after major bawwing from local governments and threats of legal actions.

Thing is - BP is being a little too controlling in this matter. Even with the coastal clean up. They recently told reporters from CBS to GTFO because of "BP Rules". What BP is doing is saying "This is our oil. This is our mess. We call the shots. Don't like it? Then GTFO"

TL;DR: The Scifags can suggest and baww like the babies that they are. However in this matter, if BP says GTFO then there is little they can do except bawww.
  25. One0fMany Member

You know how much straw rots away in bundles because it's just not needed? America consumes a lot of wheat products lol.

These two guys are fucking geniuses.
  26. One0fMany Member

You've gathered correctly. This was more of a safety concern than an attempt at control, though, as some of the fishermen assisting in early containment efforts were getting sick.
  27. Random guy Member

Yeah, the PB seems less than forthcoming these days.

The problem is that it will hurt them PR-wise, and that the cult may cash in on that (PR-wise). I mean "Oooo, nasty big business hates us and want to stop us from genuinely help save the planet"

That sort of thing.
  28. veravendetter Member

this, i like. fuckin sweet mate
  29. Anonymous Member

You know, if you encourage this shit, he's never going to get any better. You need to let him know when his shoops are not funny and all around shit, which is pretty much all of his shoops because, as I said before, nobody lets him know that he sucks.

So Freake, since i'm such a nice guy- this sucks. It isn't funny, or clever or anything other than you once again sticking DM's face on another picture. Work harder man and maybe you'll come up with something that doesn't suck so hard.
  30. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

D'oh!!!! Sorry... Not meaning to mass post
  31. xenubarb Member

It doesn't suck, it's well done, it is funny and clever. Honestly, I don't know what's wrong with some of y'all. It's like you're humor impaired or something. And oh so willing to criticize others without offering anything creative yourselves.

But that's okay. If everyone agreed about everything, we'd all be eating at McDonalds and watching American Idol.
  32. xenubarb Member

No worries. I'm thinkin the cult is really just using this to collect donations. They don't have any bacteria, the Freewinds can't come into US waters, and they can always mock up something with stolen oily pelican pics and Scilon "workers" standing near bodies of water (Lake Michigan?) to make it look like Something Is Being Done About It.

It's an epic scam, really. The poor ickle Scilons are so trusting, all the cult has to do is publish an article in one of their in-house magazines, and throw up a slick 3D animation behind DM at the next Big Event. They'll all rise up on their hind legs and applaud at how Scientology is Saving the Planet.
  33. PodPeople Member

Interesting. I was ready to point out there's 2 websites, one earthorganization.org, the other earthorganization.com. that shows what they're claiming as well as donation requests.

Today, on .org site, Gulf Oil Spill Campaign has been completely deleted (I checked my cached version against it). On the .com site, it's still showing this campaign, But wording was changed from "is bringing to" to "is working to bring to".

Pooning works and it helps fish and fishermen.
  34. Triumph Member

I checked both "charity navigator" and "guide-star" for either their Nonprofit status or of they are listed as a Charity..

they aren't listed with either...theres no shocker there...

Saw on the news today Kevin Costner was on Capitol Hill before a senate hearing giving his 2 cents on the Oil spill
    http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/06/09/kevin-costner-does-a-star-turn-on-the-hill/

Kevin Costner's Machine Heads to BP's Oil Spill Clean Up

http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/kevin-costner-machine-bp-oil-clean/story?id=10689928

the moonbats have been flanked and out maneuvered...

Tommy Davis would be Rosco P Coltrain to Davies Boss Hogg
    [IMG]
  35. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

I understand that they are worried about the health of others. However, they keep telling others to buzz off not because of health concerns, but due to the "BP Rules".

I am not a tree hugger and I try to find the middle ground in some things. In this case, BP has been less than cooperative with allowing others helping out of the sheer fact it is "their oil". I mean, I can understand if they want to protect the health of workers, but the TL;DR has been:

EPA: "Stop using Corexit EC9500A and Corexit EC9527A !"

BP: "LOL NO U"

Local Govs: "Can we help?"

BP: "LOL No."

Local Govs: "Baww... Well we do it anyways!"

BP: "LOL Then you haz lolsuit!"

Local Govs: "Well...Hey wait! NO U!"

BP: "LOL Oh... Wait.... Ok... You can help..."

Granted, some of my info comes from Weak-kipedia. Still, I have a hard time buying anything BP says when they have bought search terms for "oil spill".

You are >9,000% correct. I have little doubts they may do this. I wouldn't be surprised if the "Wog" media went on and said "Today the Co$ was told by everybody affected to STFU and GTFO". Then next month in their mag it shows them doing some "touch assists" and what not at the sites.

As for having no bugs to eat the junk... It is possible that they may have some kind of bacteria to eat the stuff. If you consider their reach, it is possible they may have bought some regular bacteria that is capable of eating oil. Then all they have to do is rename it and say "Hey! We have bugs that can eat the oil!" Another possibility is that they have stocks or what not in a biotech company that manufactures the oil eating bugs. Thus they can say "Oh we have stocks in NorBAC and they helped... Therefore WE helped!"

Thing is though, BP has been less than welcome about letting other help. Its kind of been that way from the get go. Granted, that has not stopped the Scifags from taking credit for things before... 9/11 and Haiti anybody?

Lastly, I am glad you didn't take offense to the mass deluge of responses.... Wasn't my intent to spam. It kept coming up a bad gateway and I thought it didn't post.
  36. JohnnyRUClear Member

Hogg used to slap Roscoe's hand any time Roscoe would try reaching for some of whatever Hogg was eating. IIRC there were plenty of other times he smacked Roscoe around, too. Could be some good animation fodder somewhere......
  37. Re: Scientology WILL solve the Gulf Oil Spill!!

Just being a Scientologist doesn't automatically make a person incompetent at everything.

Despite some appearances, the gulf coast of the US is not a third world country and there is no reason to believe that any volunteer ministers sent there would be unprepared like they were in Hatti.

It is true that cleaning up the oil in the wrong can be worse than not cleaning it up at all, but I can't imagine any scenario where VMs would be sent to a beach without coordinating with local clean up efforts.

Not even Scientology is dumb enough to show up at a beach at random and start power-washing seagulls.

That said, calling for donations to Scientology because of the spill is demonstrably underhanded.
  38. Lorelei Member

That says it all, really.
  39. AnonyVix Member

I wonder what would happen if BP called The Earth Organization - Environment, Earth, Environmental Protection and told them they wanted them to take responsibility for cleaning up the mess given:

40. anonsoulless Member

Actually I think an oil eating microbe like they are suggesting could be hugely beneficial in the cleanup effort.

The main problem is that there have been no large scale tests of this sort of thing.