Customize

Scientology toronto post game september 24th 2011

Discussion in 'Canada' started by TorontosRoot, Sep 25, 2011.

1. TorontosRoot Member

We had massive lulz, before I got there (arrived late due to traffic on bloor, in a stand-still up to Bay street), and during the time I was there filming. When I had to go to an event (which I didn't want to) cause of a gig at 2pm, likely moar lulz happened afterwards. It all boils down to whoever else shot some good footage with their phones. Well... Here's teh videos, all 10 of 'em, I didn't want to combine it this time due to not getting home until NOW.

• Like Like x 17
  2. Anonymous Member

Waiting on other anons video footage, if any. Plox link.
  3. Anon-V Member

Saw a couple of you guys by the eaton centre.
  4. Intelligence Member

Awesome job Toronto Anons! The Canada ORGS are definately taking a beating
    and being exposed for being extortive and exploitive , and a dangerous cult that
    harms the public.

Very good job Anons! :):):)

• Like Like x 4
  5. Sponge Member

You can use YouTube's video editor feature to stitch together videos that you've already uploaded to create a new large video. The great thing about that is that it uses their computer processing time for the re-encoding the video instead of yours, and you don't have to upload it because it is already there of course.
    http://www.youtube.com/editor
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Ann O'Nymous Member

7. TorontosRoot Member

Ahh, so that's why there weren't 10-12 anons! Good work! :)
  8. Durham_Anon1 Member

Uploading a couple to YT as soon as I'm settled in (moving etc) I'd upload here but don't think I can with iPhone ?
  9. Durham_Anon1 Member

• Like Like x 3
  10. TorontosRoot Member

Okay or me to mirror it? (pending downloadhelper works, or via keepvid)
  11. Durham_Anon1 Member

• Like Like x 1
  12. Hey,

This was a massive turnout, if I recall there were 8 in total.

It is possible that the only "raw public" who entered the org during the protest also spoke with me. There were two guys that both admitted being inside the building before speaking to me. I didn't see anyone else with Scn promo walk by. The Div 6 guy closed the blinds after I finished speaking with the first young man, so perhaps it was very upsetting to see their only prospects speaking with an SP...

Also sighted was a very serious woman from the building. I could not positively identify her, but she looked most similar to Claire Kitt, D/COI CMOCAN (2nd highest-ranking Sea Org member in Canada). If it wasn't her, it was some Sea Org member on mission from ILO in LA. Either way, by watching how sternly she walked with Aida (PES TORF) I could tell that this must be a mission to increase the number of new people in the public/introductory services division. (i.e. statistically, numbers of new people are dropping, and they're in trouble) Only would a missionaire have the audacity to stick with her while she walked to the coffee shop - they get very controlling on missions.

I was a little irritated by ScnTOs candid shot of myself and others last time, so I kept an eye out for photographers. Consequently I did notice some guy with a fancy camera lurking in the Panasonic Theatre entrance area. He may have been working for a newspaper, so I will keep my eyes out for any articles that may have been produced. Otherwise I beleive ScnTO was a no-show this time.

-Adam

PS. Permission granted to upload video...
    • Like Like x 6
  13. Durham_Anon1 Member

Thank you sir. Also I have a quick clip of lil' miss all business trotting past us. I'll upload both later.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. TorontosRoot Member

I await to see the clip. :)
    (Then mirror it too)
  15. Durham_Anon1 Member

Root not sure If you subscribe to my channel on YT. If so when I upload can you mirror then post here? I won't be home for a while.
    • Like Like x 1
  16. ^^^ What Intelligence said. Also, the Toronto Org is a Continental Liaison Office and deserves lots of attention. Great job!
    • Like Like x 1
  17. TorontosRoot Member

Mirrors:

Edit: I have a bad feeling about that troll. If he makes OSA/Sea Org, he will be likely to fair game because of the attitude he used. As always, we will be prepared for the lulz that results. Anons getting harmed is never a good thing. Solo's will be a bit risky if he doesn't wake up soon and goes forward with their brainwashing.
  18. DeathHamster Member

That's been shifted out to Mono/Orangeville now. (I wonder how much running back and forth they have to do?)
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Durham_Anon1 Member

Danke for the mirror.
  20. Durham_Anon1 Member

That's if they let him back after watching him have a lengthly convo with Adam.
    • Like Like x 1
  21. TorontosRoot Member

I would be shocked that he got accepted back in, or him fair gaming THEM. It would be lulzy, He would demand any money back he spent, if any. If there are Org watchers, someone needs to film it. (I can't be there every single minute, if I could, it could be fun)
  22. So they have actually moved in and are up and running?
    Looks like the fleet will be busy re-positioning.
    Should some stay behind at the Yonge Street org? (is it deader than usual? lol)
  23. DeathHamster Member

They moved the Sea Orgers from the top three floors, which are always dark now.
    • Like Like x 1
  24. Durham_Anon1 Member

I'm in Quebec City right now and had to troll a scilon unmasked. This one was just roaming the streets passing out Dianetics pamphlets. Quebecfags, y u no troll scilons? No matter, even on vacation I shall troll for all Quebec Anons. This scilon got pretty agitated when he said no OT levels left the church and I trolololol'd that ridiculous statement.
    • Like Like x 2
  25. TorontosRoot Member

I once enturbulated a drunk scilon on the bus, unmasked, while on the way home. I haven't seen him since. It was lulzy, he even tried to steal my phone, even though it was a cheap thing. I didn't have a good filming device at the time and you could barely hear him, but you can hear the high schoolers say "stop filming us!!!" after he used fair game tactics because HE didn't want to do anything to me. The vid's out there somewhere...
  26. Durham_Anon1 Member

Lol was supposed to be a nice getaway with my gf, thank god she accepts this. She stood aside and let me lol. "Mike Rinder? Jan Eastgate? Never heard of them" lol then I started to take out my iPhone when he started freaking out and swearing at me and his tone changed quickly. My gf took some pics, when I find a way to hide my face I'll post.
  27. TorontosRoot Member

You could, if you have a computer, if it's windows based, use nch software's videopad. Then, just distort the sections where your face is shown using some of the effects. Wave, Watermark (I think it's available), rotate, invert, hue shifting/cycle can all be layered one at a time for those clips. I use it all the time, it's quite easy. Not sure about iMovie if you do own a mac.
  28. Durham_Anon1 Member

My pc is kaput. Vid card fail. Too many mmo's lol. Getting it fixed this week.
  29. TorontosRoot Member

Damn! If I hadn't of given the spare I had away, it could have gone in yours! Is it AGP or PCI? You could get a $10 add-in card if speedy graphics aren't mandatory. I had to replace mine once, a capacitor popped on it.
  30. Anonymous Member

31. I have reviewed the video in light of my refreshed knowledge of CMO. The blue shirt is short-sleeved, so that means this is CMO. A regular Sea Org member would not use that uniform. (even in LA, they have blue shirts instead of white, but still with long sleeves)

I still can't say if it was Claire Kitt, as this person has longer hair, and probably weighs less then her. If it is her, she's gotten quite a makeover.

And knowing it is CMO on a mission, well that means it was a more serious matter then if it was a CLO staff member there.

-Adam
    • Like Like x 1