Customize

Scientology to sue Catholics in Italy

Discussion in 'Leaks & Legal' started by Anonymous, Jan 4, 2010.

1. AnonInsanity Member

re: Scientology to sue Catholics in Italy

Wow, love the shoops.
    As for Scientology suing Catholics. Dumbest move yet in my opinion. 2010 is being a good year so far. =D
  2. Django Member

And we're a mere week or so in. Oh yeah...

I'm guessing (with no actual evidence) that the people just under The Tiny One are growing more and more convinced of his idiocy/depravity/evilness as the footbullets accumulate. They feel they can't toss him out for whatever reason: they're afraid of him, they don't know who'd replace him, he's BFF with their #1 Movie Star guy. So they can't. But they must. Can't/Must/Can't/Must/Can't/Must....

When it explodes, I'm predicting it'll explode big. He's gonna slap someone someday and they'll all just snap and beat the crap out of him. Or worse.

KPH. Keep Popcorn Handy...
  3. Anonymous Member

if the cult tried this in the U.S., they might have a fighting chance.

in Italy, however, they will get their asses handed to them.
  4. Mutante Member

[IMG]
  5. Anonymous Member

Godwillsit.jpg
  6. Django Member

Lulz, and I say this as an Atheistfag, if we start singing "Onward Christian Soldiers" at raids. Hell, we already got our own Pope...
  7. Anonymous Member

That's Scientology's smartest move since taking on the Orthodox Patriarch in Greece a few years ago.
  8. Mutante Member

[IMG]
  9. AnonInsanity Member

I'm just waiting for the day "The Slap" happens, and when it happens I hope to be there with my lawn chair, my mask, my suit, and a big ol' bowl of popcorn!
  10. Goosh Goosh Member

i hope it happens in court

i'll laugh my ass off if he slaps the prosecutor or the opposing attorney while they're questioning his short little ass
  11. FUCK Member

LULZ. This is gonna end well. :)
  12. Anonymous Member

Re: Sen Xenophon is Greek Orthodox

This is important. Sen Nick is a church-going Greek Orthodox. His mother is from Crete and his father from Greece.

It would helpful if anons would get together a summary of the Greek Orthodox and Ecumenical Patriarchate. May we can engage the Orthodox the way we have the Catholics.
  13. Anonynamefag Member

Good luck. They're not as bloodthirsty as Catholics.
  14. Sponge Member

This is all very well but I think the final boss needs to be left to us.

dmexorcistposter.jpg

dmexorcist.jpg

The power of XENU compels you! GTFO & STFU!

dmmaxvonsydowtheexorcis.jpg
  15. moarxenu Member

Re: Cooperators of the SP Daughters enter the fray

The cooperators are one of the ten religious and lay orders in the Pauline Family. They are a group of lay men and women who support the work of the Daughters of St. Paul.

Here is the first reaction from the world-wide network of Cooperators with the SP Daughters of St. Paul. It is from Rae Stabosz. She is 60, and is retired from the U of Delaware.

She has nine children, six of whom are married, and seven grandchildren. In short, an excellent candidate for the Catholic gal heavy artillery on the Catholic Front.

You can harpoon the comments and email her at : rstabosz@gmail.com

:D
  16. re: Scientology to sue Catholics in Italy

NunsWithGuns-1.jpg.gif
  17. Anonymous Member

lmao
  18. Anonymous Member

No. They got the cult banned in Greece. A Greek priest was the target of planned terrorism by OSA. Greeks are tough. The Orthodox Church in Russia also.
  19. Anonymous Member

20. Anonymous Member

Tell the Greeks that the scilons are all Albanian.
  21. Anonymous Member

I just love this thread. It makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. The shoops...oh my god. There's Dr. Pepper all over my screen!

I just can't get over it. It's just beyond words. It's the most ridiculous thing ever.

Say it aloud and it's even lulzier: "The Cult of Scientology is suing nuns. In Italy. NUNS. IN. ITALY!!"

Srsly, just sue some Islamic clerics in Saudi Arabia or some rabbis in Israel and get it over with Davey!

There so stupid. They're just idiots. HOW HAVE WE NOT CRUSHED THEM ALREADY?!?!?!?!?!!?eleventy!!!! ;)
  22. LocalSP Member

We could have crushed them but we just keep them around for the lulz.
  23. Anonymous Member

24. Anonymous Member

i herd the Pope was suing Muriel in Hemet
  25. OTBT Member

It looks like scientology successfully censored an official Catholic web page

What Christians Need to Know about Scientology

26. marcehole Member

Co$ is not only evil, stupid and crazy. These bozos have absolutely no sense of self-preservation... Unbelievably Suicidal!!!

If Co$ thinks they found an enemy in Anonymous and the countless infiltrators who are already eating them up from the inside... then wait until they get a load of the sleeping giant that this nun attack is going to conjure up... uuummm.... when is Valentine's Day again???

Foot bullet...????.... naaah.... this is cranial shit!
  27. Sponge Member

Leak from Gold Base movie studio:

dmthemanwhosuedgod.jpg
  28. Re: Sen Xenophon is Greek Orthodox

Send him a copy of [ame=http://www.amazon.com/Commodore-Colonels-John-Forte/dp/1848970048]this[/ame], problem solved.

Uh... We don't want to get nuclear, just yet.
  29. Anonymous Member

I just looked it up:

IMAGES OF SCIENTOLOGY DOCUMENTS
    Look for "father Anthony Alevizopoulos"
    and also Scientology documents in Acrobat pdf and Word doc format for some letters directed at official greek-orthodox institutions.

OSA didn't take on the Patriarch, but a priest who was to be dead agented.
  30. Mutante Member

[IMG][IMG][IMG]
    [IMG][IMG][IMG]
    [IMG][IMG][IMG]
  31. Anonymous Member

The following is important:

Do not ever call a cretan (a greek citizen from crete) a greek.
    They consider themselves to be cretans, not greeks.
    most of them dont give a flying fuck about greek orthodoxy.
  32. webkilla Member

Re: yummydumpling at SheilaCameron.com nails it

this article even uses Who Is David Miscavige? as a reference to explain to DM is...

oh gods that is awesome

this article is probably the best compilation of EVERYTHING that has been published or said against the Co$ for the last couple of years. if you want a URL on your flyer, use this on! its got fucking everything!
  33. Anonymous Member

Cretans are staunch fighters and, to add to the spooky name coincidences we got going on here, none other than George Psychoundakis was a key figure in the WW2 Cretan Resistance Movement which saw men, women and children shooting down nazi paratroopers like ducks in a pond. When I think of Xenophon, I think of these people who never gave in despite overwhelming opposition.
    Now I feel so guilty for vomiting so much Raki in the streets of Agios Nikolaos in the hot summers of my youth instead of jumping on the dusty hired Bultaco 250 and seeking out more of this recent Cretan history.
    Sadly, the only souvenir I had of this place is a random holiday photo of one of our party outside a villa with a ferral kitten half stuffed down his underpants. lulz.

---

Anyway, back to the plot. Elsewhere in Europe....
    I wonder how Spain feels now that it "recognised" scientology not only as a "religion" but more recently as something for the "social good" (or whatever the hell it translated to in recent reports). Banning books must be some other definition of "social good" that I wasn't previously aware of.
    In this, the other main european hotseat of Catholicism, I can't see scientology getting any sympathy there either if the cult starts letting rip with lawsuits on nuns.
    La Cienciología demanda a las Hijas de San Pablo por publicar libros sobre la secta
  34. Anonymous Member

FYROM forever!

Greeks are fags!
  35. BigBeard Member

Can't wait for Davie's deposition to start on this one!

Gonna need a WHOLE lot more popcorn.

BigBeard
  36. HellRazor Member

Censored, shmensored. Page was archived: Internet Archive Wayback Machine

37. Anonymous Member

My version of the archive is still censored. Or already censored.
  38. LarryBren Member

You know it's been almost two years since one of the greatest videos in this whole "movement" was made and released asking all faiths to unite against scientology.

I remember about six months before that video speaking briefly to some 200 Lutheran teachers and ministers who gathered in Berlin in an effort to do something about the dangers from organized scientology. I so much admired what they were doing and how they were taking action to protect their students and children from organized scientology.

Now many of the Catholics are speaking out demanding an end to forced abortions and many other abuses of human rights carried out by organized scientology. This makes me proud of the time I spent in my youth studying for the priesthood in a Catholic seminary. My whole hearted support goes to the Daughters of Saint Paul and those that help them in this effort.

Now some Baptists are others are speaking out as well.

This video is dated almost two years but it is at last happening. It is such a classic and so appropriate to right now that I wanted to link it in this thread:

To Anonymous w/<3 !!!!!
  39. sheeple Member

"The lighthouse Letter" and "All Faiths Unite Against Scientology" are the most heartstringpulling, blurryeyesmaking, thisiswhy videos made for the cause IMHO.

Thanks for giving me goosebumps again!