Customize

Scientology snubs coroner over suicide soldier 'audit file'

Discussion in 'Senator Xenophon And Scientology' started by duanon, Oct 19, 2009.

1. grebe Member

Re: Scientology snubs coroner over suicide soldier 'audit file'

^WTF?

Never mind me; will catch on to the lingo eventually.
  2. _You_ Member

The dominoes continue to fall. This one might start something bigger.
    I wonder what management will do to try and control the damage.
  3. grebe Member

I wish we could fast forward through the part of the movie where the scilons oust Miscavige so they can finally reach the OT levels and become at cause over MEST as LRH promised.

Miscavige will soon retire to an undisclosed location, depriving us of lulz. Then the culties will go all moist with renewed zealotry. It will be cringe worthy. Worse than the couch jumping.
  4. WTF Member

My apologies. If it doesn't follow, please ask:

CS-53R[whatever the current squirrel suffix letter is].

This is a prepared list for assessment of auditing errors or what may be giving the person particular troubles. CS-53 is the title or label /"R" means revised/suffix letter indicates revision series. Last I looked at was "CS-53RM" which means it had been revised about 14 times.

Out-Int

Happens when auditing proceeds past exteriorization. Bad body sensations, especially headaches often result. This can be compared to "dissociation" in psych terms.

Out-lists

a "wrong item" or other listing type of error can result in a majorly upset or gnarly pc/pre-OT.

over run

auditing continues past its optimum point. Usually the e-meter needle floats, the person looks and acts happy/relieved/ecstatic, and has probably noticed some realization about life (sometimes an epiphany)

floating needle

an e-meter read--usually indicates that the person is done with some action or is not reaction emotionally to something

Missed W/H

W/H=withhold Usually an undisclosed overt act that has been "almost found out". Can also be a "secret".

Example: Kid is not supposed to get cookies from a cookie jar, but sneaks one.

Mom later asks "why is the cookie jar lid open?"

Kid hears this and later starts acting negatively towards mom, including things like complaining about her to dad.

Mom missed his withhold.

[unmentioned/undiscovered military implantation]

aka "PDH" Pain Drug Hypnosis

Go watch the Bourne Identity.

There, my suppressive act for the day: verbal tech.
  5. grebe Member

thx
  6. JohnnyRUClear Member

Yep. Martyology must insist otherwise though; letting people doubt The Tech is bad for business.

Taking Hubbard seriously is always extremely risky, especially when it comes to doing what he tells you to. You can end up spewing gibberish in public, for example, not even realizing it.
  7. Optimisticate Member

Funny... one thing I've never seen mentioned in scientology literature is "personal responsibility".
  8. _You_ Member

Really? I find it all through Lron's drivel, if its bad for cult its your fault, or something else's, but never the 'tech's which is infallible.
  9. Optimisticate Member

Correct. It's all about assigning blame, pointing the finger, dodging responsibility and passing on the blame to someone else. Others accept that blame, usually for something perceived, not something real. If someone states that they are to blame, it's because they are in fear of the consequences.
  10. xenubarb Member

I can't help but wonder if Lise was the source of all the phone calls and emails sent to McBride in the days before his death.
  11. _You_ Member

In Scientology you are completely responsible. The thing that's fucked up is not that no idea of personal repsonaibility exists, it is rather

a) that you're responsible for things which you can't be, e.g. being sick
    b) the definition of acting responsibly, which means furthering Scientology's interests and nothing else

I'm glad she's out, but reading these KRs always makes me want to vomit. Just reading this:

You know, these are all bullshit titles. Needs moar Vreenak.

And all this talk of the good old times in Scientology. There were no good old times.
  12. _You_ Member

I think probably not. Being a registrar (salesperson for courses etc.) is a different position than being an auditor. FSMs and some others do both, but in a regular org they are different people right?
  13. TinyDancer Member

Thanks, WTF. Now report to the EO.
  14. WTF Member

Oh Shiiii...

Hopefully she is hawt and speekz gud engrish
  15. _You_ Member

Hi, maybe the counseling sessions was designed for him to kill himself and certainly after giving all your money away, he would feel that way anyway. Maybe the organisation was paid big money to get rid of him. If they are criminals then maybe they are used like criminals to do the dirty work that we all don't know goes on. What was his role in the army and did he tell anyone of his experiences? Someone close to him will know the answers, I'm sure of it! I think they need to investigate more, but again maybe it was in their best interest not to. Tell me if you are investigating such cases, wouldn't you ask what techniques are used, how, there would be tapings for sure, and people can't all get away with a lie; no matter how good they are. Are any of the government/police investigators scientiologist? Or are they easily bribed?
  16. _You_ Member

No I do not have "Mod Eyes", but I am quite sure this person is <Mod Redacted>
    Dude, you need to chill out a little before you give yourself an Aneurysm.

I like to make clams look up words. See what I done?
  17. Random guy Member

Enough with the moonbattery you two. Note:

Bourne Identity is a movie.
    Scientology is into money, and dead people don't earn money.

The insane hardsell we know he was subject to, coupled with the a limited income (McBride was a soldier, they don't swim in money) is more than sufficient to explain the suicide. Occham's Razor and all that.
  18. _You_ Member

He didn't use a razor, he used high voltage.
  19. _You_ Member

And they can't ask for refund either.
  20. _You_ Member

The coroner wondered the same thing.