Customize

Scientology Protest - Nov 13 - Albuquerque NM

Discussion in 'USA - Central/Mountain' started by AnonyNess18, Nov 13, 2010.

1. AnonyNess18 Member

Scientology Protest - Nov 13 - Albuquerque NM

Today was another good day for a protest. I arrived about 5 after 11 am, MSAnon and Bipolart were already set up at the usual place. When I arrived Bipolart was conversing with a man on a bike who stopped by and told her that we were denigrating their religion he also explained he was an ex-Mormon.

Bipolart brought her star lite speakers and I brought my mp3 player so we had some rockin' tunes.

A short time later the cops were summoned once again but this time not by Scientology but by the bank where we protest next to. A manager of the bank along with the police officer came over to complain to us that our masks were freaking people going into the bank out. He and the cop were both very polite and respectful so I had no problem fulfilling his request. He explained that after one o-clock he didn't care so we kept the masks off because the bank closes then.

While the cops were there Akuma made an appearance on his way to work in his security uniform. When he first showed up I thought he was another cop. He stayed for a minute to show his support then left.

With our masks off and with the police attention we had a few people stop by and ask what everything was about. Bipolart talked with a couple for about 20 minutes about Scientology fraud and abuse. She gave them a flyer about Second Chance. MSAnon and I had a pastor from an evangelical church stop by and wondered why we protested and when we explained he said we should protest because the religion is an abomination to Jesus Christ. I explained to him I don't care what people beleive but I didn't like the actions of the organization of Scientology. He then wanted to know if we were both Christians. An old man who seemed interested and stopped by and also took a flyer. Finally three girls who watched us as cops came by and saw the whole thing while eating across the street at Christie Maes (a local restaurant) came by to ask about the movement. They had previously had seen us out there and googled Lisa McPhereson and talked to us for about 5 minutes. They also took a flyer.

Then one o-clock rolled around we equipped masks MSAnon got some cake and we ended it about 2 o-clock. Pretty uneventful day but it was fun any-who.

I noticed that we get more honks with the masks but we get more people stopping-by without. So each method has it's

Video:
  2. Anonymous Member

Re: Scientology Protest - Nov 13 - Albuquerque NM

I <3 you guise.
  3. MSAnon505 Member

More Scibots left the morgue than entered today. We educated quite a few people.

Chalk up another victory for ABQAnon.

We run this. And it's got to be pissing them off something fierce.

Yes, Scibots, it is true. Our tech is better.
  4. Bipolart Member

Moar video:

See ya again next week, ScilonTology!
  5. JohnnyRUClear Member

Good job. It's great to see such perseverance with such small numbers; you are a small but hardy lot of [strike]SPs[/strike] [strike]terrorists[/strike] [strike]criminals[/strike] [strike]heroes[/strike] faggots.

The woman who you showed accessing a car seemed to look your way as she walked away from it.
  6. Bipolart Member

Yeah. She's done that a couple of times, and once I saw her trying to read one of our signs.
  7. conatus Member

Good job NM, staying on their case. Plenty of recent exes have noted that seeing anons month after month planted some doubt in their minds about the Church or the efficacy of the "tech". You never know when the seeds of your raiding might sprout . . .
  8. i'mglib Member

Great job Albuquerqanons. Love ur starlight music player. Keep fighting the cult.
  9. JohnnyRUClear Member

So true! Hopefully car-access woman is starting to take a serious look around her. From your descriptions, it sounds like your org is quiet enough that one person leaving would be noticed.

Keep it up and stay polite!
  10. Ann O'Nymous Member

Nice.
  11. BLiP Member

heh!! Good work - loved the reference to Sparrow speakers ; )
  12. moarxenu Member

doinitrite, fags.

NEVAR FORGET!!!1!!

rock-sparrow-1794.jpg
  13. Anonymous Member

Well Done!
  14. Gottabrain Member

Thanks for keeping up the pressure. Great job!
  15. Re: Scientology Protest - Nov 13 - Albuquerque NM

I watched the video. Great job guys! You've been real bulldogs lately, so I hope you get some well-deserved rest soon.

Can't think of a single time I've seen an Albq. protest and it hasn't been sunny out. :D
  16. MSAnon505 Member

When they decided to play dirty and call the cops on us, they pulled it in.
  17. Anonymous Member

Good on you, mate.
  18. JohnnyRUClear Member

Isn't that standard MO for every org? We've had them out to our PDX protests plenty of times. (Stay tuned for some fun re: this past Saturday. Cops and lulz were afoot.)