Scientology Property Tax - which countries?

Discussion in 'Scientology Property Tax' started by RolandRB, Dec 28, 2010.

  1. RolandRB Member

    Scientology Property Tax - which countries?

    I am wondering in which countries the cult gets commercial rates relief. We need to get a measure of this. In the UK they get "non-domestic" rates relief which is called "property tax" and "commercial rates" in other countries.

    If you want to strike a blow against the cult then you have to hit them where it hurts. And where it hurts is their pockets. If you cost them enough money then they will quit your country.

    The UK is very active in opposing this "property tax" relief though to achieve a success might take a long while. The ball is definitely rolling in the UK and I think it would be good to start the ball rolling in other countries in 2011. There is a "Scientology Property Tax" Situation Room for reporting back and keeping people up to date.

    I hope the protests continue with strength in 2011 but I think it would also be good if people used their established channels for parliamentary representation to the full. In the UK that means writing in (hard copy) to your constituency MP. I belive that a single well-written letter to your MP is the equivalent or better to a 200 strong picket. It will vary from country to country. We are in this for the long haul and to achieve our aims I think we need to use our existing established channels for representation in government to the full. I think it has been lacking in 2010 and needs to be fixed in 2011.

Share This Page

Customize Theme Colors


Choose a color via Color picker or click the predefined style names!

Primary Color :

Secondary Color :
Predefined Skins