Customize

Scientology-Narconon vs. Catholic Church

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by Intelligence, Dec 4, 2011.

1. Intelligence Member

PART - ONE:
    http://davidedgarlove.wordpress.com/2011/12/04/scientology-nar/

• Like Like x 14
  2. Intelligence Member

PART - TWO:

http://davidedgarlove.wordpress.com/2011/12/04/scientology-nar/

Legal dox containing 88 pages of Property Sale Agreements, plus Lease promises/agreements.

Pertinent information has been informally translated from French to English.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=A7KFH97W

• Like Like x 12
  3. Intelligence Member

• Like Like x 6
  4. Intelligence Member

============

Attachment: 2005-02-03 Vente 01__AL_12_055_704.htm

Sale: Feb. 2, 2005

Mario Desrochers sold, for $210,000, his 50% share to Lucille Proulx (30%) and CynthiaPutorti(20%).

• Like Like x 8
  5. Ho.ly.Fuck.
    Don't have words. Golly Dave, watch your back.
    • Like Like x 4
  6. Is Cynthia Putorti a daughter? Is Thetasoft writing off a loss on this building I wonder?
  7. Random guy Member

Oh.my.space.alien.thetan!

This is a nice find, David! Is this the little thing you said you had up your sleeve? Now, let's hope the Oblats bite!
    • Like Like x 4
  8. Intelligence Member

Mmmmm, this is one of them,...., the others will come out in Court and their credibility will be crushed!

• Like Like x 2
  9. Anonymous Member

Oh nice.

This will cost them big.

Crush them like cockroaches, the filthy scammer scum!
    • Like Like x 1
  10. amaX Member

Beautiful!
  11. Random guy Member

Ah, a good poker player never shows his full hand!
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  13. Anonymous Member

There is wriggle room on this. It will be all about the acknowledgement that the Catholics knew about Narconon and Narconon not being connected with the church of scientology (bollocks of course).

I believe David puts a great argument for the case that they violated the terms of the sale and the Catholic church should pursue it and one hopes the court will see through the tissue of lies presented by Narconon and rule that they most definitely are connected with the church of scientology.
    • Like Like x 3
  14. 00anon00 Member

At the very least it has them fighting on another front. What are they up to now, 3 fronts? Gogogogo!
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Tangerine Member

This is superb news! When I heard you were unraveling a real estate scam I thought it would be something more conventional! Have you alerted SP Times, Tony, Randy, etc? Also ... Oh U! <3!
    • Like Like x 5
  16. Intelligence Member

Haven't alerted any of these^^^. An edited version of the Article will be posted later this evening. Just a few minor changes
    to ensure absolute accuracy in one of the numbers etc. Editor picked it up late last night and I just received it now.

Off to my day job now. Cheers:):):)

• Like Like x 3
  17. 00anon00 Member

Wait...you have time to work?!
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Intelligence Member

LOL,..., I must work at a normal day job for income and to keep me sane. Working on all these projects
    and cases on my off hours is very draining labour intensive, so being around normal people at my day job
    is great.

Part One and Part Two ^^^ of Article have been edited now with a few changes.

• Like Like x 5
  19. Sweet dox, David.....ride that wave........
    • Like Like x 3
  20. Intelligence Member

Put together a video while riding home from work on bus of Quebec City Protest November 26, 2008.
    Will post over on Post Game Thread in a few minutes once it's uploaded:)

• Like Like x 2
  21. You rock!

That is all. :D
  22. HellRazor Member

Waiting for the Catholic Church's response...
    • Like Like x 1
  23. HellRazor Member

Yes, send this to Randy Sly of Catholic Online: http://www.catholic.org/contributors/?contributor=2
    • Like Like x 1
  24. Tangerine Member

• Like Like x 3
  25. Intelligence Member

Just a little post to help OSA sleep better.

Nice find for sure, but I'm not the one who found them. They were purchased and sent to be &quot;Anonymously&quot;:)

“The buyer or any tenant or nominee or company that operates within the premises included in the present sale promise to exercise no activity in connection with the Church of Scientology, and this in or on all buildings and/or grounds included in the present sale. They also promise not to sell any of the property acquired by this sale to the Church of Scientology directly or indirectly, under penalty of lawsuit for damages and interest by the seller [the nuns].”

There are probably two separate, but related grounds for a law suit?

1 - Activity in connection with the COS - - (Narconon being a COS &quot;activity&quot;)

2 - Promise not to sell the property to the COS &quot;indirectly&quot; - - (following sale to individual, property was then sold to &quot;Thetasoft&quot;, a known COS company
    which promotes the COS)

Number &quot;2&quot; is the weakest case, but number &quot;1&quot; is a slam dunk in my opinion.

Defining what &quot;activity in connection with the Church of Scientology&quot; would probably be what the courts would look at for
    a judgement in favour of the Oblates. Frankly, I can't think of any activity at Narconon Trois-Rivieres which is not connected
    to the COS.

augrqf.jpg
    2n01myw.jpg
    a2t3j5.jpg

Narconon insists that it is &quot;corporately separate and distinct from the Church of Scientology. In the 1993 agreement with the IRS, when the closing agreement stated that Narconon was one of a number of &quot;Scientology-related entities&quot; and the Tax Compliance Manual calls it a &quot;Scientology charitable and educational institution&quot;.

I could go on for days, weeks, and months proving that Narconon IS a &quot;Church of Scientology Activity&quot; as stated in the
    subject Property Sale Agreement,..., LOL.

When we are finished with the Human Rights Case, there will be mountains of documents to post:):):)

2uh8qbo.jpg
    14aixpx.jpg
    okdfv9.jpg
    bdl4yp.jpg
    2z8dcgm.jpg
    256b6l1.jpg

These ^^^^^ are only a few of the multiple stacks of dox that cover most every available space I have in hard copies
    and far more stored online that I have not accessed for months - - but very soon:)

Narconon states that their program is &quot;Secular&quot;, but in fact it is a COS program that is to be delivered to the &quot;Secular Community.&quot;

• Like Like x 10
  26. Intelligence Member

http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/Narconon/organisations.htm

This ^^^^^ is how a considerable amout of NN TR revenue ended up in COS coffers. Thanks to a lose-lipped
    NN Executive(S) who liked to impress WOGS with long emails, and invites for a "Cruise" on the Freewinds, OSA
    really has no idea how many cans of beans worms were spilled.

The amount of funds from Narconons that end up in COS coffers is incredible.

• Like Like x 5
  27. Anonymous Member

28. Strixcoil Moderator

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brooklyn_Bridge#Cultural_significance

Can't shake the feeling that is actually REALLY on purpose.
    • Like Like x 1
  29. I've seen your arithmetic. It is astounding! (Along with disgust with this rotten, vile cult).
    • Like Like x 2
  30. Intelligence Member

Looking forward to going home to spend Christmas with my children. It's been a few years :)

2n66s9c.jpg
    • Like Like x 5
  31. Intelligence Member

• Like Like x 4
  32. JohnnyRUClear Member

If I had shooping talent, I'd whip up something incorporating the facts that:

• David Edgar Love's initials are DEL
    • the DEL key on a keyboard is for DELETE
    • David/Catholics is about to DELETE the rug land right out from under Narconon.
    • Like Like x 3
  33. xenubarb Member

DELicious.
    • Like Like x 5
  34. Anonymous Member

ITT David Love unlocks God Mode :)
    • Like Like x 4
  35. PodPeople Member

Now boarding all passengers on the David Love Launch from Spaceport Pad B in 3, 2, 1 ...

2hzoqp.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  36. Intelligence Member

11uhq2d.jpg
    • Like Like x 5
  37. Intelligence Member

Should have some more &quot;Intelligence&quot; comining in very soon - - preparing for submission to
    Revenue Canada and Canada Justice: (calling in all &quot;Intelligence&quot; markers)

hvvvjn.jpg
    • Like Like x 4
  38. Intelligence Member

Hope to have this soon:

• Like Like x 2

39. This one's for you, Lil Davey.......

Uh-Oh, DM's biggest fear, someone is following the money, we all know where the trail to and from every Scientology 'Charity' front group ultimately leads. Like you, I'm afraid it leads directly to you, Mr. Miscavige, you cold, greedy, abusive, tyrannical little bastard.......

Hoppy Trails on the bunny trail in Club-Fed.......
    • Like Like x 1