Customize

Scientology Narconon UK needs help with withdrawal shifts, sauna twin

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by CommunicatorIC, Nov 12, 2015.

1. Scientology Narconon UK needs help with withdrawal shifts, sauna twin.

From Mike Rinder's Thursday Funnies.

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/thursday-funnies-57/

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

Errrmmm

The “ideal” Narconon doesn’t seem to be doing too well. They don’t have staff to supervise withdrawals? What DO they have staff for? And not enough public to “twin up” on the sauna? They are PAYING people to be twins? Crooked down and horizontal for NN UK.

Screenshot-607.png

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *
    • Like Like x 2
  2. RightOn Member

Untrained staff watching over people withdrawing. And there isn't even enough of them to go around.
    wow. the bleak gets bleaker.
    I feel SO sorry for the people in that program.
    The authorities need to yank them out of there and close them down.
    • Like Like x 2
  3. DeathHamster Member

By law, most saunas are required to have a limit timer on the outside of the sauna in case someone falls unconscious. Any bets that Purif saunas either don't have them, or they're buggered?
    • Like Like x 3
  4. Quentinanon Member

The Purif R/D saunas I saw and used either did not have timers or the timers did not work. The rationale was that different public would come in and out of the sauna so a timer would be "total dev-t". I do remember one timer that supposedly did work, but there was a large piece of duct tape over it with the words, "don't touch" scrawled by a black marker. The sauna timer was viewed as another idea from "abberated WOGs" and was "off-source".
    • Like Like x 2
  5. DeathHamster Member

So I win that bet. Scientology is so predictable.
    • Like Like x 2
  6. RightOn Member

A copy of that letter needs to be forwarded to the health authorities.
    Since when is it correct or legal for that manner to throw someone in a sauna who is going through withdrawal?
    AND with no trained medical staff.
    Someone should call and say they have no experience what so ever, but you are desperate for a job just to see what they would say.
    I am not sure if it is legal to record phone conversation in the UK, but if it is, you should record it!
  7. I didn't even know such a thing existed. It certainly wasn't at the Narconon I worked at. ;)
  8. My above comment was in regard to the "Sauna Timer" apparatus.