Customize

SCIENTOLOGY MYSTERY DEATHS INVESTIGATED

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by Anonymous, Aug 16, 2012.

1. Anonymous Member

2. Quentinanon Member

NarCONon Arrowhead CEO Gary Smith said, "Our prayers are with the families of the deceased."

Hey Gary! Scilons like you PREY, not pray.
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  3. anonamus Member

Can the story be copypasted here?
    I'm in an area where the content of the website is not available to me. What a drag.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Anonymous Member

Nat. Enq. Narconon.jpg
    • Like Like x 6
  5. Anonymous Member

Looks like a prime example of good journalism to me. Who'd've expected it from NE?
  6. Budd Member

This story givez me happeez. Too bad it's The National Enquirer BUT the story is well-written in lucid tones with no "BatBoy and Elvis Marry Princess Diana in Double-Ring Ceremony" breathless hyperbole (thank goodness) AND it will reach a market that we here never could, the housewife in the supermarket reading about the love lives of the Hollywood stars. Ick, did I just write that?
  7. eddieVroom Member

NE did some fine investigative journalism during the OJ Simpson trial. Better than some "legit" media.
  8. DeathHamster Member

Don't knock it! Those might be the moms who would have sent their kids to Narconon without ever searching the net.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Anonymous Member

I hate to say this, but as an Okie, this will likely reach more people in Ok than say Tony O and the village voice. Lots of folks here with no college degrees or experience outside their insulated worlds.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  10. RightOn Member

11. Kilia Member

Looks like I can say: "Good for the Nat'l Enquirer".
  12. DeathHamster Member

After they do it, it'll probably turn up as echo stories in the other tabloids.