Customize

Scientology 'minister' Fowler to stand trial for 1st Degree Murder, No Bail

Discussion in 'Media' started by PodPeople, Apr 9, 2010.

1. Ann O'Nymous Member

Re: Scientology 'minister' Fowler to stand trial for 1st Degree Murder, No Bail

Wouldn't "mentioned" be more appropriate than "referenced" ? There is no name, no link.
  2. Ann O'Nymous Member

3. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

Obviously in his case, he had no practice in self inflicted head shots.
  4. Anonymous Member

1273446390520.jpg
  5. Lorelei Member

I'm guessing that that particular Anon neither owns a mask nor protests.
  6. Ogsonofgroo Member

Nice to see journalists who actually do their homework and know how to write, good article indeed.
  7. auchraw Member

And the locked door. And the gun and ammo. And the offer of a settlement as bait. And shooting the victim from behind, when he was sitting at a desk cleaning his specs. And his living will.

IANAL but all this suggests pre-meditation to me.
  8. tikk Member

Yeah, his defense lawyer has her work cut out for her. In order to sell the self-defense/argument to the jury, she must explain away the evidence suggesting premeditation as separate and unrelated to the shooting. Which would be a lot easier if there weren't so much of it.
  9. thetanic Member

Thank you for the correction.
  10. AnoXenuAno Member

My question is: Did C of S publish an official statement on the Fowler case? Did I miss it?
  11. Anonymous Member

Why?
  12. Re: Scientology 'minister' Fowler to stand trial for 1st Degree Murder, No Bail

Any updates on this?
    I dont wanna read the whole thread to find out if Fowler is out on bail or when the trial begins.
  13. Anonxmous Member

14. Sponge Member

15. Anonymous Member

One of Rex Fowler's former employees, Scilon Annie Goth-Berg has posted photos of Fowler Software's 25th Anniversary Celebration six months before Rex murdered Tom Ciancio.

Ciancio is pictured in happier times.

Alex Fowler | Facebook