Customize

Scientology law firm demands Narconon victim story taken down

Discussion in 'Leaks & Legal' started by marclacasse, Mar 7, 2014.

1. Intelligence Member

And in the meantime, I will press on as usual, as with this 'Wire Service'
    News Story published a few minutes ago.

http://www.wireservice.ca/index.php?module=News&func=display&sid=11716

11uvojl.jpg

http://www.wireservice.ca/index.php?module=News&func=display&sid=11716
    • Like Like x 6
  2. Intelligence Member

http://www.examiner.com/article/nar...h-disturbing-details-of-abuse?cid=db_articles

Published March 29, 2014 10:30 PM EST By 'Canada Cult Examiner' David Love

MORE HERE:

http://www.examiner.com/article/nar...h-disturbing-details-of-abuse?cid=db_articles

• Like Like x 7
  3. Intelligence Member

LMAO at an email just in from an Anon friend in Canada asking if I knew a few names
    and their staff positions at NN TR?:rolleyes:

Found it in Isle 2, shelf 8 in my 'Cave-Office' [and stored in secure online site]
    ... right next to a few staff - 'Un-Ethics' files.

2q04u1s.jpg

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 6
  4. RightOn Member

looking very promising
    • Like Like x 3
  5. Intelligence Member

Indeed, it is sad that some of this nonsense has happened, and I lost a few friends that
    I trusted. I found it quite amazing how some would believe something without dox to
    prove allegations ... many were taken out of context, twisted, fabricated, and edited to
    'Spin-Doctor' a fancy DA fantasy.

However, many of my TRUE Friends stayed with me and continue to support my efforts, and
    for this I am grateful. I received these two photos over the past few weeks, and I LIKE em'!:D

Seriously, I don't give a rat's ass what people say or post against me. I just stay focused on the
    task at hand and press on no matter what. OSA/COS/NN/DM/MOXON and others don't understand,
    and their 'brain-dead-minds' never will understand or know, what 'makes me tick' ... at least not until
    they dare read my New Book. :oops:

Perhaps I am eccentric in many ways, but 'so-be-it'. I can still look in the mirror and SMILE. :)

I do have a great life outside the CRITIC community, with many dear, cherished, Friends at my WOG, 'day-job,
    and although I do spend 16-18 hours each day working and exposing, I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Tomorrow, I don't expect to post much here or elsewhere ... I must edit/revise a few Book chapters
    and 'get er' done' ASAP.

Cheers.

s4ctjk.jpg
    • Like Like x 14
  6. I am starting to think that you are not really David Love
    • Like Like x 5
  7. have a cigar dl nutter imposter an keep moist

[IMG]
  8. TorontosRoot Member

I suggest removing links to the OSA dead agenting documents, this way, the imposter (whoever it is, be it OSA/quasi two-sided critic/scifaggot) loses credibility quickly. Using <DEDACTED> is a good way. ;)
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Rod Keller Member

I just found this site. drugfree . cz. Dominik Nekolný

Narconon lectures in the Czech Republic.

czech.png
    • Like Like x 5
  10. TorontosRoot Member

• Like Like x 2
  11. Anonymous Member

12. Rod Keller Member

drugfree . cz/portfolio/certifikat-narconon/
    • Like Like x 2
  13. Anonymous Member

Right you are!

I missed that page!

Screen Shot 2014-03-31 at 8.27.37 AM copy.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Rod Keller Member

They keep it well disguised, it's not an obvious Narconon.
    • Like Like x 1
  15. DeathHamster Member

There's a lot of stealth Narconon sites where the only hook is the phone number--and sometimes they try to hide that by pulling the number from the mothership with Javascript. (So I search on the tells in the Javascript.)
    • Like Like x 2
  16. tinfoilhatter Member

Its interesting that they have gone to such great lengths to hide the narconon connection. I am glad that the brand is poison, but i fear that they will re brand themselves and we will not catch it.

HOWEVER, one thing that we have going for us, is that the cult is small, and the narconons will have to be run by cultists. The trick is to make a list of the culties on the board of directors for each narconon, see what their completions are, and reference them to see what the common linking completion is. This would give us a "profile" of a narconon, and would be super helpful for rooting out future cult expansion.
    • Like Like x 2
  17. DeathHamster Member

I think they were Per Wickstrom sites, which isn't Narconon most of the time anyway.

I don't think hiding the phone number from the search engines was really against us, but for people smart enough to check the Internet before calling the toll-free number. They don't want the results clogged with all their fishing lure sites.
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Well played, moron. Censor anyone that is anti your idea and accuse them of being OSA.
    You are worse than the cult. r u an ex?
    TorontoMoron
    This message by TorontoMoron has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 6
  19. The Internet Member

Yes but you think people can sweat out toxins, derp. Maybe read a book?
    • Like Like x 3
  20. TorontosRoot Member

I hate censorshit. Do you like eating it? I clean it up. Thanks again moron for trying to spoof my name borker.
    • Like Like x 2
  21. tinfoilhatter Member

Behold, tone 40 thetans with mass butthurt engram.
    • Like Like x 4
  22. Intelligence Member

Now, back to the Original Post:

Scientology law firm demands Narconon victim story taken down

Original Story published on 'Canada Cult Examiner'

30vd360.jpg

Then CULT Lawyers threaten Lawsuit if Story not taken down:

wu5kit.jpg

Now numerous Websites posting Story and COSTING the CULT $$$ and BAD PR?

dgl64z.jpg

5yx8pg.jpg

2wf7qsn.jpg

2a0i1zn.jpg

2dcfqly.jpg

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 10
  23. Intelligence Member

COS/NN does not even view people as human beings, only as PRODUCTS and STATS!

33z37o5.jpg

On my Website: NARCONON INDUSTRY OF DEATH

This Story about Narconon relapses tells it like it really is:

Narconon Aftercare Relapses

EXCERPTS:

http://narcononcanada.com/2012/02/01/narconon-aftercare-relapses/

• Like Like x 5
  24. [IMG]
    BlaButtHurt
    This message by BlaButtHurt has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
  25. tinfoilhatter Member

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Awww, look at you using last years memes. I bet the butthurt from last week is still painful. It must be a collective butthurt engram that all you little scilons are experiencing.
    • Like Like x 3