Customize

Scientology Incompatible with MY Christianity?!

Discussion in 'Education, Research and Inside Reports' started by Anonymous, Mar 27, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

Ignorant fools!
  2. AnonLover Member

^^This is from the infamous Routine 3 Heaven HCOB

http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/Library/Shelf/miller/heaven.htm

I have a really OLD 1960's copy of Routine 3 Heaven, plus of course the full plaintext thats been spread far and wide.

But I cant seem to get my grubby lil paws on a copy of the newer leaked version of the modern day red-on-white HCO Bulletin scans. Anybody got one handy to post ITT (so i can grab it for my current project)? TIA!
  3. Anonymous Member

IIRC, the "Heaven" HCOB is no longer in the new Red Vols.
  4. AnonLover Member

yeah i noticed that. but we've had stuff from old red vols floating around in the past... unfortunately i lost an external drive in later half of 2009 that wiped out a healthy portion of my leak library and i no longer have a personal copy of it :/
  5. tildacity Member

You are not illicitly soliciting and collecting copy righted material, are you?
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Triumph Member

possession of copy righted material isn't illegal.... bonehead

a-clockwork-orange-1971.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Anonymous Member

8. AnonLover Member

Wow, Rev Finley. I forgot about him... once upon a time there was TV evangelists that were a lot more educational than they were commercialized & money grubbing. He was one of the last of a dieing breed that still believed in "bible study" being a form of learning - not fund raising.

I will have to watch this tmo, first 10mins looks fairly awesome. thx for ling!
  9. Anonymous Member

YW. Yeah it's an interesting watch/listen although I'm not so much into the Christian thing.

There's a talk with Hassan on internet archive too, but it's probably on YT as well.
  10. moarxenu Member

Yes, they are called Anonymous Christians. Srsly.
  11. AnonLover Member

Ha!!!!! i never seen that. That article needs a edit adding mention of "not to be confused with Anon Christfags" :)
    • Like Like x 1