Customize

Scientology Incompatible with MY Christianity?!

Discussion in 'Education, Research and Inside Reports' started by Anonymous, Mar 27, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

Scientology Incompatible with MY Christianity?!

It's more likely than you thought ...

What Does L. Ron Hubbard say about Jesus Christ?

"Anyway, Everyman is then shown to have been crucified so don't think that it's an accident that this crucifixion, they found out that this applied. Somebody somewhere on this planet, back about 600 BC, found some pieces of R6, and I don't know how they found it, either by watching madmen or something, but since that time they have used it and it became what is known as Christianity. The man on the Cross. There was no Christ. But the man on the cross is shown as Everyman. So of course each person seeing a crucified man, has an immediate feeling of sympathy for this man. Therefore you get many PCs who says they are Christ. Now, there's two reasons for that, one is the Roman Empire was prone to crucify people, so a person can have been crucified, but in R6 he is shown as crucified." L. Ron Hubbard, The Class VIII [Auditor's] Course, "Krakatoa and Beyond", Oct 3, 1968, aboard the "FlagShip Apollo".

Some other shit fag tard said:

1. "Religion does much to keep the assumption in restimulation, being basically a control mechanism used by those who have sent the preclear into a body. You will find the cross as a symbol all over the universe, and the Christ legend as implant in preclears a million years ago.", Professional Auditors Bulletins, vol. 2, p. 26 , copyright 1954.
    2. "A few operating thetans - scarcity - could lead to trouble. Witness the chaos resulting from the activities and other-determinism technology of one [ie. Christ] operating thetan 2,000 years ago." (Professional Auditor's Bulletins, PAB 31)
    3. "Neither Buddha nor Jesus Christ were OTs according to evidence. They were just a shade above clear". L. Ron Hubbard, Certainty magazine, Vol 5 #10.

Christian Churches are false/useless...

"Also the Christian Church used (and uses) implanting (with a squirrel version of the "7s"). These gangsters were the Nicomidians from lower Egypt who were cased out for criminal practices (implanting officials). They took over the Niocene Creed before the year zero, invented Christ (who comes from the crucifixion in R6 75m years ago) and implanted their way to "power". The original Nicomidians date about 600 BC and people who were Christ data at 75m years ago." - L. Ron Hubbard, Resistive Cases, Former Therapy, HCOB 23 Sep 1968.

God Doesn't Exist ...

1. "I imagine when we finally manage to communicate with beetle under rocks and free them, we'll no doubt find the Creator of Heaven who 43 + Trillion years ago designed and built the Pearly Gates and entrapped us all.
    2. "Good Lord, I'd hate to be guilty of that overt. But never mind - you aren't either. That guy is GONE (I hope!)", HCO BULLETIN OF MAY 11, AD1963

There is no soul ...

Now we say this thing called a thetan [ei. the soul] is capable of producing all sorts of things, and we say this is the person, so therefore, we differ enormously from the Christian statements on the subject. They say, 'you, son, must save your soul.' The fellow says, 'I don't have one!' So therefore, the Christian religion cannot possibly be true and they lose all kinds of converts that way. Fellow can’t find his soul... not there. Somebody saving his soul is doing something very interesting. He evidently has something set up over here, that has probably, mass, that he says is his soul! And then he goes about saving it and it turns out to be a demon circuit called ‘Mama,’ or something. Now he expects THIS to go to heaven. <laughs>" L. Ron Hubbard - Clearing Congress video (original version)

Bible never happened ...

" Old therapies include the 2000 yr. ago plus or minus Aoscuplepian drug treatment (hillabore) which produced a conclusion and coma, and in which the nut practitioner made up as a God and "visited" the patient in a "dream". This outfit was all over the ancient world. " - L. Ron Hubbard, Resistive Cases, Former Therapy, HCOB 23 Sep 1968.

Poor people suck, those who help them do too

"It is all very well to idealise poverty and associate wisdom with begging bowls, or virtue with low estate. However, those who have done this (Buddhists, Christians, Communists and other fanatics) have dead ended or are dead ending.", HCOPL 21 Jan 1965
    • Like Like x 5
  2. anonohio Member

Re: Scientology Incompatible with MY Christianity?!

out of all of it, this is the part that i think is really sad, and exposes the true soul of scientology. excuse me, there is no soul. exposes the true thetan of scientology.

Personally, I think waiting to give away your money until you're dead is a chickenshit, pseudophilanthropic way to do it. Get rid of it while you're still alive.

can you imagine how our country would be if 1) we used our income to pay off our personal and national debts and then 2) lived below our means and used the difference for social betterment programs here and abroad?

net income and happiness have never correlated. as i'm sure LRH found out the hard way.
  3. ryangiggs Member

Well said.

I guess the Catholic Online guy already has this essay?
  4. Anonymous Member

Scientology contradicts Christianity in so many points.

5. Anonwithhold Member

Yes, incompatible.
    When I was on Oatee V, I met a man whose wife was extremely Catholic, and he was doing some courses in $cientology. He told me he was having problems, because of his wife religiosity. The Church wanted him to divorce his wife.
    I heard that in OT VIII, one of the Bulletins is that Christ was a pedophile. So, if they say in paper, or profess to a supreme being it is all a major, bif, fat lie.
  6. anonohio Member

it's too bad that lots of christians see forgiveness as an act of weakness too. matthew 22:37 should be a way of life. it's a universal principle, but it's wicked hard.
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Anonymous Member

8. eddieVroom Member

What exactly does that say about the S.O., geting ripped off by Management and all, eh? LOL

edit: I mean, christ on a crutch, Management is SO out-exchange with staff. It's like how you can take all the young men out of a village, send all but five back in cardboard boxes with two pieces of ribbon between the survivors, and the village will have a goddamn PARADE every year. And be HAPPY about it. Scientology's management shows no sign of wanting to remove THAT from humanity either, as they DEPEND on exploiting the trait...
  9. Anonymous Member

It's just Black PR keeping them poor.
  10. Anonymous Member

Nope.
    If Management were to provide services or materials or anything else of value to staff / public without being properly compensated, that would be out-exchange and very bad for everyone.

If Management asks staff / public to contribute its different, because they are being compensated. KSW invariably provides maximum benefit to the greatest number of dynamics. LRH policy requires that it do so.
  11. AnonLover Member

thread necro for sake of a related dox search...

Proper cites on the above quotes:
    HCO Bulletin of 23 September 1968 - C O N F I D E N T I A L RESISTIVE CASES FORMER THERAPY

^^This is NOT the "Resistive Cases Former Therapy" HCOB in the Tech Vols, but rather the CONFIDENTIAL version that is only available in the Class VIII Course & Course Pack

The Class VIII Course materials was leaked bak in 2008 but hasnt been re-up'd in a long while :(

/r/ re-up of Class VIII Course stuff by leak hoarders in above thread plox... or just a full copy of this Confidential HCOB would do me just fine in a pinch. (TIA!)
    • Like Like x 5
  12. Budd Member

A few years ago I gave a 30-minute presentation about Scientology to my church as part of a series on the cults and used some of this material. Hoo-boy did they learn some things.
    • Like Like x 4
  13. AnonLover Member

ever consider sharing that presentation (minus any personally identifying details) on the web? scribd.com does a great job w/ powerpoint files, i think googledocs does as well too. and i'd like to have a copy of it for including in my collection of dox for the purpose of having readily available info to give people who are questioning scientology's religiosity.
    • Like Like x 2
  14. CarterUSP Member

Great work. The more people who know about this the better. I get tired of the scientology lie about their cult being compatible with other beliefs.
    I assume you've got this little treasure in there.
    http://forums.whyweprotest.net/threads/scientology-and-the-bible-1967.88482/
  15. AnonLover Member

^^of course silly. twas my source of inspiration for getting my christfag hat on & gathering/compiling dox on this front. So that when johnQpublic gets his zomg-shatbricks-LOLWUT-is-this-scientology-shit reading jag on, and then comes to the inevitable question all those who are newly informed and of a religous mindest always ask...

but... but... but... they call this a RELIGION?!?!?!?!?!

Anon can do moar than go herp derp... we dont protest their religous beliefs / just abusive practices... and gracefully say something to the effect that the "R" word is totally subjective to an individual's viewpoint - we dont touch that, but here is a shit ton of dox you should read if you want to know more of their beliefs & views of other religions, and make your own informed opinion on the matter.

but i need to get my grubby little paws on an original copy of HCO Bulletin of 23 September 1968 - C O N F I D E N T I A L RESISTIVE CASES FORMER THERAPY from the Class VIII Course & Course Pack in order to do that job the justice it truly deserves ;)
  16. moarxenu Member

Could you plz serve that with bacon? kthx.
  17. AnonLover Member

FWIW - i haz a lead on possibly getting a copy of said HCOB (fingers crossed).

But it'll be BYOB (Bring Your Own Bacon) :)
    • Like Like x 1
  18. BlooAnon Member

This thread makes me happy. Truth; People will know.
    • Like Like x 3
  19. Anonymous Member

1. For your Christ-y fact finding:

From the St. Hill Special Briefing course-Dealing with attacks on Scientology, lecture given June 26 1961:
      "But it's perfectly alright to be dedicated to a thing, but when one consistently fails to advance an idea, he feels then he must commit suicide to fan-to further the idea. You got the idea?

In other words, it's a failure to advance the idea which brings about this suicidal frame of mind. I imagine if anybody at all around Galilee had bought the Nicene Creed, I'd imagine that Pontius Pilate for - for a split sesterce would have knocked that whole thing off, you know. But it was a failed idea, and -he made it stick by proving it with suicide, right?"

Translation for those who don't speak fluent Hubbardese- Nicene Creed http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicene_Creed - meaning the locals at the time didn't believe in Jesus, so he had to suicide to be believed.
    • Like Like x 2
  20. exOT8Michael Member

The one that hit me hard was when Hubbard said that Christ was merely a fiction, a part of the OT3 implant by Xenu the galactic Overlord that happened 75 million years ago! He was not joking, either!
  21. tildacity Member

These quotes merely establish that Scn is not the same as Christianity, Scn can still be compatible with Christianity. Christianity is a faith-based paradigm for exploring the mysteries of the universe. Unlike faith-based religions, Scn is grounded on LRH's actual scientific research as described in Dn and his lectures. Scn functions as an applied religious philosophy that helps people of any faith, or no faith, better understand themselves and how they interact with others and their environment.
    • Like Like x 1
  22. Anonymous Member

Who the fleck let the clam in?
  23. moarxenu Member

Applied religious philosophy works, and it helps people.
    • Like Like x 1
  24. exOT8Michael Member

Not really.
    You can not, per KSW #1 PRACTICE anything other than Scientology. You can have a theoretical label on you as "Christian Scientologist" or "Muslim Scientologist", or whatever, but if you practice those religions you are sent to ethics to bring you back to KSW #1. I know, because it happened to me.
    • Like Like x 1
  25. tildacity Member

It is inappropriate to generalize from the specific. Your case specifics were unique to you at that point on the track. Other individuals with their unique circumstances at their points on the track may find alternate solutions within Scn.
    • Like Like x 1
  26. Anonymous Member

pAiE1.jpg
    • Like Like x 3
  27. moarxenu Member

^^^ To clarify: When Hubbard says in KSW #1

Does incorrect technology include Christianity?

I am assuming it does but want to confirm. It would be lulzy to tell Christfags Sean Hannity that scilons are Greta Van Susteren is duty-bound to hammer Christianity out of existence.
  28. moarxenu Member

orly.jpg?1229112642.jpg
  29. AnonLover Member

persistence.jpg

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BXKN26B7

MINE! Scanned orginal and fulltext.
    /pwnd
  30. AnonLover Member

Methinks the OP in this thread and related DrLilly article may be missing a key reference...

Anybody ever see the "The Why Is God" Policy Letter, supposedly from "Data Series 22" ??? (search of Management Series / OEC Volumes coming soon, but I'm at work and dont have time ATM)

Key mentions of it included in the following sauces, but i dont recall ever seeing it personally.
  31. AnonLover Member

Ahh yes, the Data Series. Where illogical assbackward thinking is called &quot;logics&quot; and as such, the &quot;God&quot; mention in this isnt exactly as expected. Instead, &quot;God&quot; is used here as a means for referring to something beyond your control and this PL is driving home the recurring theme of &quot;always blame yourself&quot;

[IMG]

2gtwxz4.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  32. ^^^^^ Ron was flying on Desoxyn when he hammered out that batshit crazy screed, I betcha!
  33. Smurf Member

Or he overdosed on Ex-Lax.
  34. Anonymous Member

I sure wish when people claim Hubbard conducted actual scientific research....that they provide some proof. I sure have never seen his research papers or tests.
  35. I see the "Like" button, but where's the "Batshit Crazy" one? Good lil info blurb, nonetheless.
  36. Tangerine Member

There is none. He made it up or borrowed ideas. No science involved.
  37. Splendide Member

That's not really "science" then is it? I think to do science one must be using the scientific method as in hypothesis, experimentation etc...

Also, I really like the information on how it contradicts Christianity. Very big glaring contradictions. Then again, a lot of Christians I know contradict Christianity too...

Help those who cannot help themselves is something Christ taught over and over. You cannot ignore that.
    • Like Like x 1
  38. Anonymous Member

Anonymous are Christians then.
  39. Splendide Member

I think some non-Christians follow the teaching of Jesus better than some devout Christians without realizing it.

And Jesus would never condone something like "Don't help those less well off than you, they deserve to be where they are." Seems like that's how LRH felt about it though.
  40. Anonymous Member