Customize

Scientology gets BURNED!

Discussion in 'Fair Game Reports and Personal Experiences' started by Diablo, Jun 6, 2011.

1. Diablo Member

• Like Like x 3
  2. Anonymous Member

inb4 cult burns down it's own fail org nearest to where that guy lives, for the insurance money, and then to move suspicion away from themselves, they blame him because "obviously" he had "motive".
    • Like Like x 2
  3. RightOn Member

what a norp
    they must have got his address from somewhere.
    hmm I wonder where? lol
  4. Anonymous Member

He should have set fire to himself.
    End of problem.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Anonymous Member

I know people who have been getting cult junk mail almost daily for 30 years longer than that. And he's already making faces like that guy in the movie Christine?
    christine02.jpg
    • Like Like x 3
  6. Anonymous Member

He did. That video was live to YouTube. He hasn't been seen online since June 5th.
  7. TameTheDrew Member

Well if I set fire to myself, how would I have published the video?
  8. TameTheDrew Member

Did you see how one of the Scientology leaders got fired for covering sex scandals?
  9. Anonymous Member

Is there a place for derp? I certainly hope this finds its way there.

Derp-herp-de-derp.
  10. TameTheDrew Member

Actually, I'm going to take that as a compliment. That was an excellent film. You know whose paying for the junk mail right? WE ARE! They are tax exempt. So every tax paying citizen is paying for Scientology/Satanist/Illuminati propaganda that I burn, and I really don't want to light myself on fire because then I won't be able to make the part 2 of the video where I enter their headquarters with. I'll just let you see.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMflCsUH99k&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL [IMG]
  11. TameTheDrew Member

[IMG] I saw two of them 3 nights ago on Hollywood and Vine at 1203 am. It's 500 points to hit a human (not guaranteeing they are humans). I think you want me alive. ;)
  12. Anonymous Member

???? dox or gtfo!
  13. Anonymous Member

No, please tell us all about it.
  14. Anonymous Member

Can't these people who get this junk mail despite asking to be taken off their mailing list just sue Scientology or report them to some goverment or good business body?
  15. Anonymous Member

Can't I herp the derp at people who herp deeeerp mailing list derp derp derp goverment herp sue body?
  16. xenubarb Member

Did he say "watch and learn?"
    Or "Watch and burn?"

My ears are full of nonexistent rat hair.
  17. Anonymous Member

Brilliant idea!
  18. Demented LRH Member

I was getting calls from a local Scientology branch inviting me to their events even after I repeatedly told them that I am through with the cult. Then one day I told them that I’m gonna cut Miscavige’s dick off. After that the calls stopped.
    • Like Like x 3