Customize

Scientology Cult in Gross and Willful Violation of Federal Order

Discussion in 'Leaks & Legal' started by AnonMSW, Jul 12, 2008.

1. TinyDancer Member

Re: Scientology Cult in Gross and Willful Violation of Federal Order

Spot on, Big Beard.

And if it could be wrapped in a red ribbon and bow, that would also be helpful.
  2. AnonLover Member

FDA complaints are filed by state if i remember correctly? Thus a given stack could include multiple cities in a given state.... therefore maximum damage impact could be had if several complaints were filed at once in multiple states where some of which dont have a home office for the cult's lawyers.
  3. 13Heathens Member

Re: Lily von Marcab WINZ Again: "Cult in Gross and Willful Violation of Federal Order

It was? DOH! ROFL!! oh well.
  4. muldrake Member

Re: Lily von Marcab WINZ Again: "Cult in Gross and Willful Violation of Federal Order

This URL may be better than the four TIF urls:
    http://buttersquash.net/archives/meter-warning.pdf

It combines the four scans, plus has OCR text laid over the image from the original reporter.
  5. Re: Scientology Cult in Gross and Willful Violation of Federal Order

Thx for clarification, tiny: Great scan above of this federal ruling.^^^^^^^It was indeed ammended in 1973 but they still have to clearly label each one as having no medical basis to help any illness and they don't label them from the ones i've seen.
  6. TinyDancer Member

That was under Judge Gesell's initial order. However, the order was amended on appeal in March 1973.

See above.
  7. ALLANON Member

gahahaha that fucking killed me.

epic fail, no offense.
  8. Obi-Wan-anon Member

IMHO, just showing a picture of a "free stress cart", in a public place, brings into question the "religious counseling" phrase. Violation #1

The sci's sidestep this issue by placing the label on the BOTTOM of the E-meter. Not having it placed on the front, no matter what wording they use, is the violation. Violation #2

Here, you have to question any notes taken, any results given, or any advice given, after using the E-meter (indirectly refers (sic) to the E-meter). If they hand you any papers, or tell you there's a problem with your readings, how were these results obtained, if not by the USE of the meter? Violation #3.

And then show that the sticker (wherever found) does not state exact wording. Violation #4.

If, during the session, they state that using this meter, or taking the stress test has no "religious" meaning, then that's where the film comes in.
  9. another123 Member

Lily, enjoyed the article so much, like most of yours, finally got around to making a video of it. Too bad I ran into the 10 minute rule, had to cut it short.

10. Ogsonofgroo Member

Big TY's to anongurl *applause*, those were great posts! In light of all this I think it valid to vid every 'Stess Test' table you run into, the meter, the people, maybe let them know why too? (and watch them pack up and run?). From what I have read and seen Co$ has blatantly disregarded any orders to disclose the uselessness of these devices, which is to be expect I 'spose since 'they' think it actually does something (well, it does if yu include 'sucking in raw meats' lol). I think it is sad that scilons get so hyped up they pay big bucks for a POS ohm-meter that not only does nothing, but can be built by a gr7 kid with minimal skilz for around 100$cdn, yikes! But then, the whole scam is pretty sad eh.
    Igonao.
  11. tendervittles Member

Hey, that's very cool! <3<3<3