Customize

Scientology Club at Madera High North Campus

Discussion in 'USA - West Coast' started by fieryQuantum, Jan 7, 2014.

1. Anonymous Member

School started back this week. Why are you the exception?
  2. Anonymous Member

This is hard to believe.

This is even harder to believe.

I will reserve judgment until I see some dox to corroborate.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Anonymous Member

ok, looking forward to seeing them. If this is genuine then we're all over it.
  4. Random guy Member

Document everything. If the scientologists are tapping school funds, they are braking rules of not laws. however, you will need documents that's what they do to be able to take it to the appropriate authorities (School board for instance).

As for the play, there's a rather well drawn and hilarious comic around about the birth of scientology. I can't find it online now, but I'll translate and post a version for you if no-one else finds it. If you manages to distribute that comic their play will look even more ridiculous.

Here's another web comic to warm your heart with in the mean time:

SXG9c.png
    • Like Like x 2
  5. fieryQuantum Member

This will be the last post I make in this thread until next week.

I have been thinking, and I came to a conclusion that I need information on what to expect from the club after the song is performed.

Will they call Fair Game on me even if the practice is no longer used?

How will I know?

What other ways will they try in order to defeat me?

Please, tell me anything and everything that will help me.
  6. Anonymous Member

Scientologists are taught to believe that anyone that is not a scientologist is either a potential convert, or an enemy.

Anyone that resists conversion is immediately seen as an enemy.

The "fair game" game imposed on an enemy or enemies, is played out whenever they believe that they can get away with it.

Scientologists are extremely dangerous entities that have lost their human citizenship. They're no better than retarded thugs.

If I were you, I wouldn't take any chances with this situation, unless you have several strong allies.
  7. Anonymous Member

Install nannycams with nightvision pointed at your bins, your car (from inside it and where you normally keep it) and anything in your front/backyard that you'd notice being re-positioned/moved/broken.
  8. The Internet Member

You're just a kid. Enjoy your high school experience. Don't feel you have to address this problem --judges haven't been able to fix it yet so odds are you're not going to accomplish much directly. Sorry!

In the US we want to respect religious freedom. But some religions are terrible. Unfortunately we don't have a good way to sort the bad ones from the ones that are pretty good. So we're stuck as a nation right now.

You don't have to post anything here to prove anything to anyone. Stay anonymous and just share whatever you want.

And for the OSA readers: Don't bother this kid who can't actually harm you. Picking on kids is not going to work out well for you PR wise.
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Anonymous Member

FieryQuantum, perhaps you could anonymously tip off a local news crew about this. If club members have used $67,000 in school funds to pay for Scientology courses, that would be a good story.
  10. amaX Member

Maybe someone here with a connection to that area can contact the local news and have them investigate?

We need to take the high school kid out of this equation if this is legit.
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Anonymous Member

Here's the district Board Of Education

MUSD_Board_of_Education.JPG

Photo: (front row, left-to-right) Ricardo Arredondo, Maria Velarde-Garcia, Robert E. Garibay; (back row, left-to-right) Ray G. Seibert, Lynn Cogdill, Michael Salvador, Jose Rodriguez

http://www.madera.k12.ca.us/site/Default.aspx?PageID=211

Anyone want to help go through Scientology Completions with me?

Here's a link to the High School web site. There may be names worthy of interrogation there.
  12. amaX Member

I'll take the back row.
    • Like Like x 2
  13. Anonymous Member

Good work. I've got the front row covered.
  14. Anonymous Member

15. Anonymous Member

Teachers at the High School (no text list):

Screen Shot 2014-01-09 at 7.25.03 PM.png
  16. amaX Member

17. amaX Member

Nothing on Michael Salvador on the completions list.
  18. amaX Member

No completions for Lynn Codgill.
  19. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  20. amaX Member

And no completions listed for Ray G. Seibert.
  21. Anonymous Member

No more hits on the teachers listing.

Are we being trolled?
  22. Anonymous Member

There appears to be a Madera South High School and a Madera North High School.

The OP wasn't specific about this. Hmmm...
  23. amaX Member

I don't know if we're being trolled or not.

I say we hand contact some kind of local news service and send them the link to the OP and have them check on it.
  24. Anonymous Member

I don't know anyone in that specific area of California. Maybe someone will show that is local or close to local.
  25. Anonymous Member

This is weak, but figure I'd point it out: contract with a company that uses a special clam word, "Axiom." It is also a wog word, but wogs don't like it nearly as much as clams.

So many companies outsource management of their customer/client files to various companies today, a few of them run by Scientology management consultants. Great way to spy on lots of people. Although now that we have the NSA, maybe it doesn't matter.

Screen Shot 2014-01-10 at 12.25.36 AM.png
  26. Anonymous Member

It may be on the weak side but it's worthy of scrutiny.

A small PDF attached.

Here's a link to a 38.2 Mbyte PDF - http://tinyurl.com/llbhzq2

Attached Files:

27. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  28. Anonymous Member

Here's some of the more interesting slides in that PDF:

Screen Shot 2014-01-09 at 11.32.38 PM.png

Screen Shot 2014-01-09 at 11.33.24 PM.png

Screen Shot 2014-01-09 at 11.34.04 PM.png

Screen Shot 2014-01-09 at 11.34.50 PM.png

Screen Shot 2014-01-09 at 11.35.56 PM.png

Screen Shot 2014-01-09 at 11.36.22 PM.png

Screen Shot 2014-01-09 at 11.37.51 PM.png

Screen Shot 2014-01-09 at 11.39.14 PM.png

Screen Shot 2014-01-09 at 11.40.16 PM.png

In looking all of these over, it occurred to me that if everything is open to scrutiny, and all of the checks and balances being claimed are fully operational, there isn't much to worry about.

However, there are several slides near the end reporting on several cases of theft and embezzlement and a clear description of the consequences of illegal activities.

Knowing the cult the way we do, it is probably best to strongly recommend and implement optimum vigilance on the student scientology club.
    • Like Like x 1
  29. fieryQuantum Member

Okay, I read over some of this and there are some things I need to address before going further.

South and North campus are rivals, with no positive connections.

The teachers on that list are merely the ones who use online practices with their teachings.

Robert Booth, for example, is my old Video Game Design teacher, who has a website where he posts code for us to follow. (He's clean, btw)

As for the woman we have a match for: Does she have any links to activity involving the high school in any way?
  30. Anonymous Member

For now, I'm treating that match as mere coincidence. The name is too common on which to base a conclusion. Further research would be required to arrive at seeing a strong relationship between the teacher and scientology.
    • Like Like x 1
  31. Random guy Member

Indeed. Dox, dox, always dox. Guessing and "because I say so" won't do!
    • Like Like x 2
  32. fishypants Moderator

Right.
    • Like Like x 1
  33. MIB

Please "Flash Picket" at 12:00(noon) or 6pm-7pm M-S
    1308 L Ron Hubbard way, CA 90029

These are the times when the victims go outside for a minute.
  34. MIB

Please "Flash Picket" at 12:00(noon) or 6pm-7pm M-S
    1308 L Ron Hubbard way, CA 90029

These are the times when the victims go outside for a minute.

Signs:
    FREE HUGS
    WE CARE ABOUT YOU
    Freedom of Speech and Religion
    Where is Shelley Miscavige?
    Medical? / Social Security? (Sea Org)

Say:
    Ron Miscavige - Book
    Jenna Miscavige - Book
    L Ron Hubbard jr. - Book
    Quentan Hubbard - Suicide
    Mary Sue Hubbard - Prison
    Where is Shelly Miscavige?
    Where is Heber Jentzsch?
    What happened to Alexander Jentzsch?
    Who killed Kyle Brennan in Clearwater?
    I didn't join Scientology to stop Freedom of Speech (this makes them think about why they joined)
    Idle Orgs, buying Real Estate for David Miscavige. Where is a Clear, where is an OT?
    Find out both sides, and decide for yourself - Youtube Scientology - Google Scientology
    Under what circumstances will Scientology not help you? (no money or questioning the church)
    Scientology Pro Abortion / Anit-Gay / and fights Freedom of speech.
    Calls in bomb-threats to this day. Has been for 40 years.
    Is it okay for a Sea Org member to assault people?
    David Miscavige assaulted 30 people with witnesses. Why is he still in the Sea Org?
    Why not have a 20 or 40 year contract? A Billion year contract is unenforceable! It's a Fake Contract.
    Wikipedia say the Sea Org does not exist as an Organization. Are you in the Sea org?

Your Rights: You have the Right to Assembly / Freedom of Speech

Don't:
    Block ingress or egress of parishioners or staff.
    Do not harass staff or public. Noise Pollution / Harassment / Menacing / Intimidation
    This group is seasoned;Will Lie, Distract, and have you arrested to the best of their ability.
    Be warned, Only the Determined need apply. They hire Talon Security, ex Sheriff (plain clothing)
    P.I. License #18180

Best Practices:
    Bring a camera to film your actions as well as theirs.
    Bring a friend to support you as a witness.
    Stand at the bottom of the street in front of the cafe and across the street from AOLA.
    Run a conversation between you and your friend, which covers the contents of your signs and what you would like to draw attention to in Scientology.

please repost this on your social media, or appropriate forum