Customize

Scientology business rates relief (not in England and Wales)

Discussion in 'Scientology Property Tax' started by RolandRB, Aug 5, 2010.

1. RolandRB Member

Scientology business rates relief (not in England and Wales)

I have written a document that I hope will help remove the business rates relief the cult gets in England and Wales. You can link to this document in my pretend sig.

This document ONLY applies to England and Wales and the Copyright also ONLY applies to England and Wales. If you are living in a different territory (i.e. not in England and Wales) and in the State or Country you live in the cult is getting the equivalent of business rates relief as referred to in my document then be aware I have granted permission to anyone to use whatever you find in my document to apply to your own State or Country to produce an equivalent document (remove my name please).

It is a well-written document that has had input from a number of people. Of course, all the laws it refers to will have to be amended for your own territory but I am sure the document will prove to be a useful template for the creation of your own equivalent document.

I have started this thread to track the conversion of the document for other territories and to track and further progress made with these amended documents.
    ------
    Scientology business rates relief in the UK -- 29JUL2010 -- (PDF version)