Customize

Scientology Attacks Jedi Anons YouTube

Discussion in 'Youtube and Vimeo Problems' started by P149U3, Dec 28, 2008.

1. P149U3 Member

Scientology Attacks Jedi Anons YouTube

This week i woke in the middle of the night to my phone going off telling me i had a e-mail from YouTube stating that one of my of my Videos was deleted from my channel and that the reason was Inappropriate Material.
    The Video was a black background with The Complex cover in the center and a the voice of a Anon reading from the book.
    I logged on to YouTube to check and found out that BOTH of the videos that had readings from The Complex were deleted and i had a warning on my account that asked me to accept.

WTFYouTube.png

After that i posted a Video with a Response to the the Scilons who flagged my videos
    and i had a few comments posted by Anons and IMMEDIATELY their comments started getting flagged as spam and i had to unflag them. But i will not falter i will continue to bring the fight to scientology's doorstep from the internet to the Orgs i will continue till the day scientology crumbles to the ground and is no more.

Video Response Link:
  2. Jeff Jacobsen Member

re: Scientology Attacks Jedi Anons YouTub

I just got an email like that last week. It was a video that I made, on a public sidewalk, of Kendrick Moxon talking to a reporter. So what the hell was wrong with that I have no clue. Youtube is slowly breaking down, imho.
  3. P149U3 Member

re: Scientology Attacks Jedi Anons YouTub

Yep all u need is a bunch of scilons to flag your video and POOF its gone:confused::confused::confused:
  4. Oswald2001 Member

Re: Scientology Attacks Jedi Anons YouTub

ScilonTube (the former YouTube), is paving the way for the next premier video hosting service to enter the market.

ScilonTube is now actively and unreservedly abusing their temporary position and are fast becoming 'more trouble than they are worth'.

No person, no company, no nation, no entity whatever can long survive in a lead position when they become 'more trouble than they are worth'.

We will see the market respond to this.

ScilonTube is slitting it's own throat.

Good riddance to them.

IMO, ALL videos should now be uploaded to VIMEO first and then...if necessary...as a second choice....uploaded to ScilonTube.

Also, as many references to VIMEO on ScilonTube is recommended.
  5. Anonakitty Member

Keeping creating disposable YT accounts. I have about 7 now .
  6. P149U3 Member

i will keep that in mind
  7. P149U3 Member

Yep YouTube has been corrupted for a long time now and has a bad reputation for screwing the people who are out to help
  8. the_cloak Member

I'm not so sure it's collusion with scilons as it is just lazyness and ineptitude of the youtube people.

If something gets flagged enough, I think the system just automatically sends you a notice and removes the vid. That or their people don't bother to check the validity of the claims.

This should be easy to prove/disprove. Someone make a brand new account. Post something totally useless and harmless and let us know. We will go flag the shit out of it and see what happens.

If it turns out mass flagging that doesn't do anything, well... then maybe there is something to the claims that scilons are getting special treatment after all.
  9. P149U3 Member

oh it is because i got into it with XemuTV last week and i think it called its its scilon buddies because i really pissed it off
  10. kitfisto Member

From a fellow Jedi , keep up the good work . The more manhours they lose trying to control the webz the more they find out their own fail . They cannot believe they can win the webwar . I like watching them try though .
  11. P149U3 Member

May The Force Be With You My Jedi Friend
  12. kitfisto Member

To you as well .

(fuck Palpatine]
  13. P149U3 Member

lulz at Palpatine
  14. DamOTclese Member

Re: Scientology Attacks Jedi Anons YouTube

Yep, Scientology idiots flagged the comments I posted to Anonymous raid videos and Google suspended my account access for 60 days, all automatically. Since Google doesn't answer their emails, doesn't provide phone numbers for humans, has no way to contact anybody to complain, the Scientology dog fuckers get away with it.
  15. Re: Scientology Attacks Jedi Anons YouTube

Jeff - LOL @ Calvinball

OP - Go get 'em
  16. P149U3 Member

Lulz
  17. P149U3 Member

yep goes to show that actually have nothing better 2 do
  18. snakeyes Member

Ok, so what about flagging the scientology videos? Could we not use this same tactic to get the cult's videos taken down?

How about it?
  19. P149U3 Member

yes we can
  20. 3rdMan Member

Be sure to open up Vimeo accounts too.
  21. P149U3 Member

will do
  22. the_cloak Member

So then we do the same? I smell a raid in the works.
  23. P149U3 Member

Raid sounds good right about Nao
  24. P149U3 Member

I will light up the sky with the Anon Call Light when u see it meet me on the rooftop of Flag and bring a laptop i hear they got free Wi-Fi at Flag base with access to WWP
  25. Re: Scientology Attacks Jedi Anons YouTub

Posted comment on yer video m8 ;)

The true face of Scientology :0
  26. P149U3 Member

ROFL
  27. P149U3 Member

Lulz i still got scilons marking replies to my message as Spam and i unmark them it makes me lulz that they have so much free time don't they have money to go waste at the local org
  28. snakeyes Member

Fuckin' A. I'm sick of this shit. Anyone have a good date on when to do this?

My thoughts are if we do this well enough that youtube will have to do something about it's automated system.

I reposted the moxon videos on a dummy account and of course those are getting flagged. It took about 4 days though. However, it isn't difficult to make another account. So of course they went right back up. HAHAHA! Bring it on fuckers!
  29. 68Whiskey Member

By chance can you tell what day it was deleted at and what time you received the email stating the deletion of your video(s)?
  30. P149U3 Member

Posted new video

31. anon.il Member

1)Identify sauce of flagging.
    2)Upload video copypasta to additional JewTube accounts
    3)See if you can challange the original takedowns without namefagging by demanding to know which part of the video was inappropriate.
  32. P149U3 Member

been trying no response from youtube
  33. snakeyes Member

the one's I had flagged were moxon videos. For some reason it was the "moxon dissed," and another where he's bitching at AGP. The first was flagged two days ago and the second yesterday, or at least those are the day's I received email notifying me.
  34. anonym0us Member

Dude, the last part was kinda gay...
    Would've been cooler if you talked with a 'I'm not impressed'-kinda voice/impression.

Just my 2 cents