Customize

Scientology and Antipsychiatry

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by zenu, Dec 20, 2008.

1. TheBitch Member

Re: Scientology and Antipsychiatry

Ahahahaha, you are "liberating" the already liberated you stupid fucking cunt! You are living a nightmare CREATED by L. Ron Hubbard in the 1950's to protect himself and ONLY HIMSELF from inevitable incarceration in a asylum and an undoubted, for such were the times, lobotomy AND ECT!

Nobody "makes" anybody take their meds unless they're so far gone as to require legal interdiction. Just because a court apparently saw fit once to find you non compos mentas doesn't mean that the rest of the world is "forced" to do anything.

What you're desperately running from is a societal level choice to delegate choosing what is madness to professionals and experts. Perhaps you should rail against society for all the good it will do you, or in the alternative perhaps you would like to join the dialog after returning to college and achieving the requisite education to understand the reality behind what you claim, but all you've done here is to demo what a fruit loop you really are.

My condolences to your mind.
  2. zenu Member

These drugs are very toxic and harmful to the organism. As I keep saying , people need to have informed choice, and have alternatives.
    Bog pharma make billions by pushing drugs that not only abuse millions of animals, in so-called testing, but also are not REAL cures. there is no such thing as an 'anti-psychotic', 'anti-depression', they are jusr addiictive drugs like the ritalin given to children.

these toxic anti-psychotics are also being pushed now onto young children!!!
  3. Anonynamefag Member

For the last time, where is the proof of this? Show us evidence. Actual evidence, not something made up by the CCHR.
  4. TheBitch Member

I think he's taking his cues off my posts still. Seems to rise and fall with the emotionality of my last response. This is good. Makes excellent fair weather for trolling. Ever since I asked about the NWO he's been right on track. Still waiting to get the scoop on those behind it all... I'm betting it's the Rothschild's, it's always the Rothschild's and those damn Illuminati!
  5. Forseti Member

So is $cientology.....and Co$ is FAR more dangerous.
  6. XenuLovesU Member

But, Zenu... I noticed you brought up the, "all seeing eye" on the back of the dollar many pages back. Are you aware of the ley lines that transect Washington, DC? I'm confused. Psychs didn't really exist as a discipline when the city was planned. Are the Freemasons the predecessors of modern Psychiatry?

I vote yes.

Thank goodness you're thinking about THE CHILDREN!
  7. themadhair Member

Two points - if you had even bothered to pretend to look at those linked studies you would see that side-effects is front and centre in the research. Secondly, how fucking moronically hypocritically stupid is it of you to assert people need to make an informed choice when you have, by ignoring relevant linked studies yet again, demonstrated your own self-imposed ignorance by REFUSING to inform yourself.
  8. zenu Member

are you trying to tell me that foul mouth aggressive pharma-shrink is a counsellor??

If she talked to you the same she talks to me via type would YOU go for a counselling session with her? or recommend anyone? (mouth hangin open is amazement drool hangin down) I mean she even calls herself TheBitch....whats THAt about? think shes trying to tell us something?
  9. Lednir Member

Proof please. (also, side-effects of drugs are stated and people are told to come off of them if they experience any of the more severe effects.)
    Multiple exclamation marks make you look hysterical, by the way.
  10. TheBitch Member

Oooh here comes the "it's unethical" argument... ya'll fasten yer seat belts while I remind the $cifag that he's not enriched my pocket one farthing, nor is he my "client" as we have both established. This would of course mean that I owe no "duty" whether legally, morally, or ethically to say "well, that's an unusual way to think I must say" instead of "you do realize you're near-criminally insane GTFO!"

Carry on! by all means, carry on.
  11. Lednir Member

It's not really surprising that people get irritated when you tell them they're part of a global conspiracy that's causing the suffering of thousands of people, without any proof, is it now?
  12. steelhand Member

I DID watch it. And I posted a reply. And clarify what you mean they HAD biploarism? Exactly where did it go? Sucked into this cult? What? I was in orbit around a black hole crossed the event horizon and bam, got sucked in? I'm over half a century. I don't get sucked into anything. Haven't for decades. Or are you not reading the replies to your post closely? Someone likes the attention. But do go on. Have your say. Its good confrontational practice for the anons.
  13. TheBitch Member

BTW Steele, congrats on handling your challenges without meds!

Here, this is for "Zenu" in particular...

"I sure do wish ALL of my clients could manage to handle their many and varying challenges without medication, but not all are able. It sure would be nice if charlatans pushing political agendas like $cilontology weren't around to sidetrack the true achievements in mental health which occur without the use of medications."

Pl0x raptor Jesus, may we nao haz Dome or Permaban of Alex's 3rd reincarnation?
  14. xenuwasframed Member

tell us who is in the illuminati zenu

tell us

name names
  15. zenu Member

16. Anonynamefag Member

... I think we're through here.
  17. Lednir Member

18. TheBitch Member

I KNEW it was the fuckin Illuminati! HAH! I am nothing if not a good therapist who can anticipate what's coming next!

So WHO ARE THEY!!! I WANT TO KNOW NAMES!! Seriously "Zenu," I've got powah, actual / political! Tell me their names and together we shall smite them! For God, Harry, England, and St. Ditmus by damn! Now bring me another beer, this thinking makes one parched!
  19. zenu Member

Before I answer, I am not sure if you are serious. If you are not, and especially with the last sentence that WILL make me angry. So I need to know if this is a serious question?
  20. Joda Member

OP; You suck at making yourself clear, really. Most of the stuff you say makes no sense, and is made of poor grammar and good old fashioned fail.

I guess you would like to make yourself something you're not (in this case a master of psychology and psychiatry), just like Hubbard claiming to be an astrophysicist even though the only physics he ever took was one course.. which he failed.
  21. zenu Member

Which is why there is no hope for the institution of bio-psychiatry. Szasz knows this. It is TOO corrupt. you cant see this because you wont. Your whole attitude reeks of hate, and contempt, as do others here. and this is what it is. A very oppressive religion just like Scientology which does not respect people at all, though you pretend to. Money yes, but not animals and people, nor yourself.

And yet you next breath preach how much you care. Baaahhhh Humbug!
  22. steelhand Member

Thanx to TB! In response to Zenu, yes Zenu I would go to TB for counseling and I would EXPECT her to speak to me using whatever words she needs to. If I Have fucked up thinking. I expect her to say, " Your thinking is all fucked up, what is this shit? Let's get your ass lined out and back on track". Anything less, and she would be doing both of us an injustice. Not every client needs the same thing. I want what it takes to get through to me. And don't bring up well thats not professional why to speak. Please. You ever been there. I think not.
  23. Anonynamefag Member

I would go to TB for sex therapy.
  24. XenuLovesU Member

I'm deadly serious. I've studied (from the outside) Freemasonry for almost 15 years. The "coincidences" I've found are impossible to ignore. It's no accident that the most important buildings and monuments in DC are laid out in symbols that represent Freemasonry. For f*cks's sake, engravings of Washington himself show him wearing a Freemasonry apron at his inauguration. This symbology has been repeated throughout other secret societies -- from the Skull & Bones, to the Terra Firmata. All throughout people in positions of power.

It took me a long time to make the connection -- but the people who are really in power have moved through whatever power structure has been in vogue at the moment. When secret societies started to fall into disfavor, they moved into "scientific" communities like psychiatry that had, by virtue of being novel, little technical oversight.

I'm sure that once psychiatry has been thoroughly debunked, they'll move on to the next sucker technology society at large falls for.
  25. Lednir Member

Zenu...you're just...embarrassing yourself, seriously. You're just making yourself look more and more of a conspiracy theorist nutcase the more you try to defend your viewpoint. There are reasons to dislike psychiatry, but you haven't given one justifiable reason why, just a lot of hot air about psychiatrists being evil and drug treatments being ineffective, psychiatric disorders being lies...you sound like a fundamentalist arguing that atheists are the antichrist, seriously.
  26. XenuLovesU Member

Zenu, have you read about, "The Golden Apple?"
  27. Joda Member

YOu hit it spot on. What $cientology does, is give everyone the exact same treatment, through auditing, introspective rundown (which is an inexplicable way to treat psychotic people), talking to ashtrays etc. Psychology takes every single case alone, evaluates it, and fits the treatment exactly to the needs of the subject. That may or may not include medicine, depending on the kind and severity of disorder or problems.
  28. themadhair Member

You're fucking pathetic. That you feel you have the right to advocate a non-evidence based medical [strike]opinion[/strike] dillusion over literally tens of thousands of studies and trials is beyond a joke. Ignorance of the magnitude you possess is a risk to the health of society.

If you can't argue the science then maybe you should have STFU'd&GTFO'd long before now. You ask for evidence and you have received it in spades. If you can't refute it, or even muster the will to at least read and/or understand it, then I have every reason not to give the time of day for your conspiratorial whackjobb bullshit.
  29. Anonynamefag Member

fred_phelps.jpg
  30. zenu Member

It is more an Occultocracy, or Cryptocracy. they communicate via numerology, and power of names, and correspondences.
    In the film The matrix, I have video of scene where the matrix-agents get Neo and they slam his license down on the table. it is upside down in the film--to our perspective. But when you see it right way up, the issue date is September 11th 1991 and the expiry date is September 11th 2001
    see

Now I am not an Alex Jones fan, and think he keeps schtum about the role of Zionism and vatican in NWO, but this is to show you that scene?

So what does THAt mean? Well the issue date is when geaorge Bush gave his speech where he mentions the New World Order, and the expiry date is as you know when 9/11 happened. Now explain what you think that means, I am curious?
  31. XenuLovesU Member

You people have NO idea what Zenu is talking about here. If you understood the true scope of it, you'd be ashamed of yourself. It takes balls to talk about the truth. I'm really saddened that Anons can't wrap their heads around the bigger story.
  32. TheBitch Member

You know Steel, given what little you've said about dealing with your issues and your level of smarts, what you're saying is why I'd say it as I am. It's entirely supported both theoretically and empirically, and by the work of Ellis and "Rational Emotive Behavioral Therapy" which is a very direct, often very brief way of dealing with shit that doesn't work for people who themselves recognize shit just ain't working.

It's also a great way to relentlessly attack magical thinking that doesn't work in the real world. Fixed delusions are very difficult if not impossible to overcome, and sometimes polite just doesn't do it anymore.

Got to love Ellis. A therapist who not only rationalizes what some would call being"crudely (profanely) direct with patients," but then goes on to collect the needful data to support his hypothesis that sometimes saying, "Get it straight or GTFO is highly therapeutic!"

"Zenu" - "Get it straight or GTFO!"

Edit: At a conference once, Ellis did a Q&A. A colleague stood up and said, "Dr. Ellis I love you work and it's the basis for my entire career, but I really have to ask Doctor, what would you say to those who ask, "Do you really HAVE to be so profane?""

He looked at the woman and said, "I'd say that's entirely their fucking problem."

83604-133622-troll_large.jpg
  33. zenu Member

Well man that chokes me! that you would relish being dealt with by some dominating dominatrix. I mean there IS Amsterdam you know........?
    but seriously, I really mean that I feel for you that you would allow yourself to be bullied like that. What you really need is someone to LISTEN, and to treat ya with deepest respect. yes to be bold. But NOT LIKE THAT ! That is not cool.
  34. XenuLovesU Member

There's a clear progression here. Allegedly, "scientific" fields have been deliberately, and with calculation, been infiltrated and subverted by players in the NWO. They now DEFINE the language and logic we use to judge "reality." This may have been easy to see 150 or 200 years ago (if anyone bothered to look back then)... but it's so pervasive in society now that only a very few can see the whole picture. You need to question the very basis of science to understand how this works. After so many years of indoctrination though, it's damn near impossible unless you're willing to think, "outside of the box."

WAKE UP!
  35. zenu Member

yes you are on right track. Nice to meet you in this odd scene ;)

I feel the same way as you, and am wondering about sientology's role in this!

Ie., IF they are part of New World order and have infiltrated ANTI-psychiatry movement, what does this mean? That is what i came here to debate, along with the bigger picture like your presenting

I feel that the New World order NEED myths that control people, so if they sense a controlling myth is under threat from dissent then they will try and supplant it with some other, and maybe scinetology is part of that? As it is in its way VERY controlling isn't it?
    AND they are anti-psychedelics which is very telling

As you know, the 9/11 so-called 'truth' movement was infiltrated right from the start?
    But yes, the real behind-the-sceners are into the occult, and ironically the majority of the peasants are programmed in mechansitic-materialism, so any talk about this elite is met with bemused derision!
  36. Joda Member

I forgot one thing... You guys who believe psychiatry just wants to drug everyone is bullshit. I base this on a personal experience, not a very strong argument, but nevertheless an argument I once thought I had ADHD, I even asked my doctor for medication, but I got the appropriate help in stead and got over my problems. They were hesitant to give me drugs, even though I asked directly for it.
  37. PenneNoodles Member

I haven't seen the word "sheeple" used enough in this thread.

Get to work guys.
  38. zenu Member

39. XenuLovesU Member

This may sound crazy, but I'm still unsure whether Scientology (through CCHR) has really infiltrated the scene... or is it they're leading (but deliberately obfuscating their leadership position by injecting false data). I certainly don't agree with all their positions, but wouldn't it be brilliant if they kept injecting *just* enough false data to throw people off track? It's like peeling back layers of an onion. A stupid enemy would take an obviously contrary position... but a brilliant enemy (or someone pretending to be an enemy, but still fighting on the right side) would only SEEM to be an enemy, while injecting just enough truth into their argument to sway public opinion without presenting themselves as a protagonist!

That's why I think it's important to not focus on the whole psychiatry argument. We need to take the 30,000 foot view and look at things from a distance. Are the CCHR a front for the NWO, or a very, very clever anti-NWO org doing just enough to discredit themselves to not draw our attention?

So many questions.
  40. zenu Member

it is abuse!