Customize

Scientologists in Craigslist

Discussion in 'Education, Research and Inside Reports' started by Req, Dec 16, 2010.

1. Req Member

Scientologists in Craig's List

The org up here has taken to Craigslist. Here, here, and here.

Right now we're flagging the ads as spam, and making threads exposing the ads.

Also it appears to be a nationally coordinated effort.
  2. Mark Cabian Member

Re: Scientologists in Craig's List

This is not uncommon. The flagging comes, and they go.
  3. mindraider Member

4. Req Member

5. Robocat Member

6. AnonLover Member

7. Trapan0n Member

They are posting a lot in craigslist here as well. Take a look: http://victoria.en.craigslist.ca/grp/2169541909.html Talks of a sunday service. There is a phone number provided as well. I really hate the Victoria Scientology location, it is near a highschool...
  8. Anonymous Member

I wonder if other "churches" in the neighborhood encourage children to drop out of school and sign a billion year employment contract....
    Well. If they DO join the cult, at least we know they won't be on drugs!

peaches-geldof-fired-from-ultimo.jpg
  9. Trapan0n Member

The "church" is like right near Vic High, you pass it on the way to class. Oh definitely! it is perfectly fine to sign a billion year contract of complete and utter servitude to a "dead" man who wrote fantasy fiction than to do drugs. They just aren't comparable~ I write fantasy fiction will I be worshipped too? By the way that girls expression makes me lol.
  10. Anonymous Member

A picture may be thought to be worth "a thousand words"
    but sometimes the words can be worse.

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/thre...ebrity-woke-up-in-a-scientology-center.56580/
  11. Trapan0n Member

Whoa... the words were worse. Much much worse. Everytime I think I am amazed something new crops up to totally blow me away.
  12. Anonymous Member