Customize

"Scientologists call Amy Winehouse to offer their help" - The Sunday Mirror, Oct 04

Discussion in 'Celebrity News' started by NoMoreDiscoNnects, Oct 4, 2008.

1. Anonymous Member

Re: Cult wants Winehouse

Hey, wait a minute. How do I know someone isn't going to up & off her on their selected day just to win the ipod.

Also, if that is done, is it necessarily cheating?
  2. charlie Member

seconded
  3. Anonymous Member

has Winehouse done anything other than weed? It's not like she's a junkie. I don't really know, and I don't really care.

The Beatles produced all /most of their music when they were stoned.
  4. Suzette Member

Winehouse was hospitalized and said to have excessive amounts of heroin, ecstasy, cocaine, ketamine and alcohol in her system. Plus she's on tape smoking crack, and admits to using valium. And she's a chain smoker. And she's been arrested for possession of marijuana.

So actually, it is like she is a junkie. Scratch that. It's not like she is a junkie. She just plain is a junkie.
  5. LocalSP Member

As the old saying goes, "The higher the hair the closer to god."
  6. Sponge Member

This story was going on in October last year. Nobody cared much then either. lol.

We've also had that other sad case, Stinky Pete (Doherty), on the cult's hit list but that never came to anything, although I believe he did actually buy some books.

In both of these cases it has been reported that a well placed scientologist middle-person was involved making approaches.
    This is classic "get them on the way down" scieno-celebrity crapola as dictated by Hubbard.

A Scientology policy letter of 1976 states that "rehabilitation of celebrities who are just beyond or just approaching their prime" enables the "rapid dissemination" of Scientology.

Scientology has had a written program governing celebrity recruitment since at least 1955, when L. Ron Hubbard created "Project Celebrity", offering rewards to Scientologists who recruited targetted celebrities.

So, In summary.....
    "Bawwwwwwwwwwwwww" LOL....
    amychecksfp5.jpg
  7. avbb Member

Cult + Amy =

1234938437978.jpg
  8. Re: Cult wants Winehouse

She used to be really, really hot too.
  9. zebrafaced Member

fix'd
  10. Re: Cult wants Winehouse

Sad because it's true.
  11. Ravenmore Member

And then there's the song: "I will never smoke weed with Willie again."
  12. ClingingMars Member

lolwut?
  13. avbb Member

14. Re: Cult wants Winehouse

What is that a "Speedball Suicide" fuk's sake..... K and H and Coke..

I'd fucking trade her for Beck and Jason Lee..... is there like a fantasy cult draft???
  15. Anonymous Member

Why isn't this in the fail Celebrity sub forum. Its there to keep this crap from infecting the rest of the site.

[IMG]