Customize

"Scientologists call Amy Winehouse to offer their help" - The Sunday Mirror, Oct 04

Discussion in 'Celebrity News' started by NoMoreDiscoNnects, Oct 4, 2008.

1. "Scientologists call Amy Winehouse to offer their help" - The Sunday Mirror, Oct 04

Scientologists call Amy Winehouse to offer their help - mirror.co.uk

2. Snake Member

Re: "Scientologists call Amy Winehouse to offer their help" - The Sunday Mirror, Oct

lolz

also, aww hell naw!
  3. Sponge Member

Re: "Scientologists call Amy Winehouse to offer their help" - The Sunday Mirror, Oct

Orly? Good luck to them with the dribbling mong.
    amychecksfp5.jpg

The cult tried all that with stinky Pete Doherty and I don't see scientology shouting about any success there (other than maybe getting a few $$$$ out of him for books). Amy Shitehouse is even more of a trainwreck.
  4. themadhair Member

Another success just like Pete Doherty in the works then.
  5. iaxiloll Member

Let them have her, she would help us more than you could imagine.
  6. iaxiloll Member

7. me57 Member

poor young Lady i Pray stay far away from the scientology cult
  8. iaxiloll Member

^^Faggot
  9. anyjane Member

They tried to make me take a stress test and I said no, no no...
  10. iaxiloll Member

lol
  11. **zero** Member

This is when you KNOW the cult is getting desperate.
  12. WagTheWog Member

If she does get involved with them and their Purification Rundown/Detox nonsense, I think there's a real possibility she could die (she's already in such bad shape).

This could become another big Flipper Missile for Co$.

13. anyjane Member

Bitch is a walking Superfund in ballet slippers (USicans should know the term).

That said- listening to "Frank" right now.
  14. the anti Member

she going to die in there... "care"?
  15. JFawkeson Member

rofl
  16. Rheinländer Member

Amy had a big problem, she is to rich and that problem will SO fast handling... That is jump out of the frying pan into the fire... Run, Amy, run...
  17. Lorelei Member

LOL! :D

...They tried to make me clear mah thetans an' I sed no, no, no.
    I ain't got the time
    To let them raep mah mi-ind.
    They tried to make me take a stress test, and I said, no, no, no.
  18. anyjane Member

^^^Way better, L. xD

This is fun!

Meet you in purif at the sauna of hurt,
    Your crease pressed slacks and your NarCon shirt,
    You say “how much blow did you do today?”,
    And sniffed me out like I was cash on a plate,

’Cause you're my auditor, my guy,
    Hand me your e-meter and try,
    By the time I'm out the door,
    That preclear folder has grown by more,

I cheated myself,
    Like I knew I would,
    I told you I had overts,
    You know that I'm no good,
  19. Re: "Scientologists call Amy Winehouse to offer their help" - The Sunday Mirror, Oct

this is weird - was joking about "rehab" with a friend recently and playing with the lyrics:

"they tried to make me go to rpf and i said no no no no..."
    Freaking my pants offf... :D
  20. XenuLovesU Member

win. Small "W". Trying to tackle Amy is going to be a disaster for the CoS. I wish her the best -- but if I ran a rehab and she showed up on the doorstep, my first thought would be, "oh... crap."
  21. Optimisticate Member

Well... she DOES need more help than anyone on earth can give her. Why not let the aliens do it?

That said, I think it's SICK SICK SICK of them to offer something like this to someone who cannot obviously make any good decisions for herself. What does that truly say about this cult? It says "yes, we are truly that desperate!"
  22. Anon-007 Member

Looks like we get Katie back, so they are welcome to Amy.

(Un) Fair exchange, no robbery.
  23. exOT8Michael Member

24. exOT8Michael Member

Re: AMY WINEHOUSE and Scientology?? Wut?

TEXT OF ARTICLE\\Just how dire have things become for Amy Winehouse, who recently acknowledged, "I can't believe what has happened to me. ... I'm a mess"? FoxNews.com claims the pitifully self-aware, substance-Hoovering singer's problems are now as clear as the nose that's apparently crumbling on her face.

"Amy knows that her nose is next to fall apart," alleges an insider. "She admitted to me that it feels weak at the bone."

When asked about the state of her schnoz at a London pub few days back, Winehouse grumbled to the reporter, "Yeah, it's a problem, but it's my problem, so leave it."

She then supposedly plopped against the DJ booth and appeared to doze off.

©AP
    Amy grabs a drink in between songs at a performance in Essex, England, last month.

With Amy's family failing to intervene on her slow and public death march, a group that seems particularly adept at spotting the most vulnerable members of society may be looking to step in.

The London Sunday Mirror says the Scientologists have reached out to the cadaverous chanteuse with a "welcoming" phone call and a suggestion that she consider trying its Narconon program.

"She had a call from the celebrity branch of the Church Of Scientology," a mole tells the paper. "She thinks they got her number through one of the American music producers who worked on her 'Back to Black' album."

According to the snitch, "They told her they wanted to help her beat drugs and could tailor-make a program so she wouldn't have to go to a residential center," a recommendation she purportedly cottoned to because it would mean she'd be around if husband Blake Fielder-Civil ever gets sprung from prison.

While we don't hold out much hope that the rehab-eschewing Winehouse will strap herself to an E-meter and eventually become a poster child for the "Dianetics" devotees' detox treatment, the Church's most proselytizing member has previously expressed complete faith in the program -- and a hands-on approach.

"I don't care what someone believes. I don't care what nationality they are. But if someone wants to get off drugs, I can help them," Tom Cruise non-glibly declared to Spiegel magazine in 2005. "For instance, I myself have helped hundreds of people get off drugs."

Amy isn't the only big name lately linked to Scientology. Kirsten Dunst, who checked into rehab earlier this year, revealed in the October issue of Harper's Bazaar that Cruise, her long-ago "Interview With a Vampire" co-star, recently sent her a copy of L. Ron Hubbard's Scientology Code of Honor, which includes such pronouncements as "Never fear to hurt another in a just cause" and "Don't desire to be liked or admired."

Pink was also rumored to be checking out the psychiatry-hating organization in the wake of her split from husband Carey Hart, an allegation she laughed off during an interview last month with a Minnesota radio station.

"If these people that were writing about me knew anything about me, they'd know I'm completely against organized religion," she said, before definitively declaring, "I'm not a sheep. ... I don't think there's anything about me that screams pushover."
  25. Anon_1HG Member

TruFax:
    Nice from Pink on rumors of her interest in Scientology:
  26. yknot Member

merge please

I doubt she has the attention span for it, though.
  27. Re: "Scientologists call Amy Winehouse to offer their help" - The Sunday Mirror, Oct

Can you imagine if Amy were the newest Big-Name $cilebrity?

Meets Midgetscavige. Steals his cigs'n'booze.

Meets Tom Cruise. Starts a fight.

Gets put on Purif - Goes postal due to withdrawl.

Disconnects from family - Suddenly, the scilons breaking up families is front-page tabloid news. At which point Becky's parents do interviews, the ESK admins gets deluged, and an almighty shitstorm happens.

In short - Amy joining the Co$ would probably be the Ultimate Footnuke for the cult. This is not to say that Amy should join; I wouldn't wish $cifaggotry on anybody. But I'm just saying that there would be plenty of lulz to be observed.
  28. anyjane Member

Ya know? If they could actually get her cleaned up, the real, true crazy is gonna come out- which I don't even think they are allowed to deal with 'cause they "make the able more able". I don't think this chick is really "able". So even if they could strip it down they would have a bundle of fun on their hands.

Which could only mean -awesome-

a2c9l5.jpg
  29. Smurf Member

I wonder if the U.K. courts have same type of temorary conservatorship that the U.S. courts as they did with Britney Spears, appointing her father to govern her finances and her treatment.

I have no doubt that the cult would rescind its offer to assist her if the courts stopped the flow of funds on her behalf.
  30. iaxiloll Member

She is bound to follow in the footsteps of James, Jimmy, Elvis, Bruce, Marilyn, and Bob. Ripped away from us way too soon. If she walks down that path she will never come back.
  31. Optimisticate Member

Something tells me she probably won't be back anyway. What she's done to her body and her mind is damaging enough. She goes on the purif and gets into sickentology-land, she's gone, daddy gone.
  32. Anonynamefag Member

Christ, could the Scilons get any stupider?
  33. Cult wants Winehouse

Can't be sure if you guys saw this yet or even care, but everybodies favourite cult wants Amy Winehouse. Comments are open.

Scientology&squo;s celebrity cult wants Amy Winehouse | The Courier-Mail

34. basil Member

Re: Cult wants Winehouse

... and nothing of value was lost?
  35. zebrafaced Member

Maybe they'll make her stop wearing her hair in some half-assed ugly beehive monstrosity.
  36. ClingingMars Member

They won't get to
    Eva PARKER. (not Longoria anymore.)

From a reliable source.