Customize

Scientologists buy home of founder

Discussion in 'Scientology Property Tax' started by Triumph, Oct 15, 2010.

1. Triumph Member

Scientologists buy home of founder

666 East Bay Head, New Jersey

Full story: Star News Group

A Los Angeles-based holding corporation has purchased a home at 666 East Ave., here, in which Church of Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard once lived and worked.

its a NJ paper..more property for a tax dodge

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/scientology/TDNLA5AF169QMBJGA#lastPost

its paid subscription to view the article ..bummer

another article listing as it reads on google
    • Like Like x 1
  2. AnonLover Member

Re: Scientologists buy home of founder

Jersey?!!1 as in... his home when the very first org launched w/ Campbell in Elizabeth, NJ. So Hubbard lived at a 666 address when Dianetics all started???

good grief, that could cause a global shortage of tinfoil if true.

you really cant make this shi- up.

MUST HAVE SCAN!!!
  3. Jeff Jacobsen Member

I want them to buy the whore house where he got the Clap and restore that.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Triumph Member

I couldn't find anything on the address using Google Maps..for Elizbateh NJ
    or any articles about it..
  5. TomVorm Member

666 East Avenue, Bay Head NJ 08742
  6. Triumph Member

666 East Avenue, Bay Head NJ 08742 I did find that one on Google

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/666-East-Ave-Bay-Head-NJ-08742/39517872_zpid/

More Property they Need to be taxed on

more culties..lined up down a private residential block..to irritate the neighbors. to witness Hubbards satanic 666 bungalow

http://www.xenu.net/archive/FBI/fbi-93.html
  7. TomVorm Member

"Heritage Properties International" purchased the parcel for a reported $3,000,000 from a John A. Devries on August 13, 2010. References: Ocean County New Jersey Document No. 2010073090 for Block 63, Lot 39.
    Another online reference has Heritage Properties International's nonprofit corporation registered to an address at 6400 Canoga Avenue, Suite 315 (the Lenske legal firm) and wikipedia states that Heritage International owns the "L Ron Hubbard house" in Washington DC.
    The purchaser's representative for the New Jersey property was given as "Shawna Barkie" as notarized by Jane McNairn.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Triumph Member

John A. Devries was involved...figures..

has his own thread at ESMB
    Stupid Cult Moron John Devries
    http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=10869

and Here at WWP
    Stupid Cult Moron John Devries
    http://forums.whyweprotest.net/123-leaks-legal/stupid-cult-moron-john-devries-43507/

Heritage Properties International
    http://www.corporationwiki.com/California/Los-Angeles/heritage-properties-international/43783434.aspx

Heritage Properties International is a Tax exempt organization set up by the cult

Jeanne M Gavigan is an Attorney who has represented the cult in several cases.

Heritage Properties International is using about 5 addresses to play their shell game.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. TomVorm Member

Heritage Properties shares the same PO Box with CST.
  10. Budd Member

666... the sign of the Anti-Christ?

You couldn't make this stuff up!
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Anonymous Member

dont forget he also did a kabbalistic ritual with jack parsons to summon the devil or some bullshit

i really dont remember but it was satanic shit
  12. Anonymous Member

13. Ogsonofgroo Member

So they bought a PO box? Or are our furry-feathered friends bought a similar addy and are going to shrine it ala Hubbard? Next thing ya know they'll be trying to buy the ground he walked on....... oh wait...can't really know...
  14. Jeff Jacobsen Member

15. Anonymous Member

No it was common in the 1950's to Early 60's in Jersey/Pennsylvania/Delaware small town suburbs bordering rural areas to have a PO box matching their street number if proper sidewalks were planned on sidestreets but not put in yet for having a safe postal carrier foot route.

Often times these PO boxes werent actually at the post office per se, but were just regular mailboxes at the end of a street or cul de sac with all the residences for a block or two at common drop off point like you sometimes still see in a trailer park.
  16. AnonLover Member

fifm
    Do we have any jerseyfags in da central hive?

also /r/ thread title change to add mention of NEW JERSEY, so that this location isnt confused w/ the former LRH residence in phoenix where teh cult has inaccurately claimed in the past "this is where dianetics was first developed".

Considering the real location had a 666 address, that false claim bs in phoenix suddenly makes alot more sense in terms of acceptable truffs and whatnot.
  17. DeathHamster Member

Phoenix is where he developed Scientology (not Dianetics) after a string of Hubbard Dianetics Foundations finally collapsed in Kansas City.
  18. AnonLover Member

ahh right - Thks4clarify DH... i was going by cold recall and hadnt gotten past reading the latest UK media to look into phx residence further.

Still WANT SCAN tho. if it doesnt surface by endoweekend i might just have to buy an online subscription.
  19. RightOn Member

New reality show!

Clams join the cast of the Jersey Shore! LOL!!!!!!
  20. Nancy Beazley Member

Is almost beach property.
  21. mongrel Member

PIX or GTFO!!!! Wait... nevermind. I'll take your word for it.
  22. Incredulicide Member

Wait, isn't that Hubbard's second wife that he said he never had?
    • Like Like x 1
  23. Triumph Member

Blast from Hubbard's past
    L.A. Times - "Hubbard Sued for Divorce" - 4/24/51

More of Hubbard's unsavory antics

LA Examiner
    Dianetics Head Gives Police Busy Day Over Wife, Baby
    February 26, 1951
    http://www.whyaretheydead.info/childabuse/Scien62.html

Los Angeles Mirror
    Dianetics Man Reports He's in Cuban Hospital
    April 15, 1951
    http://www.lermanet.com/scientologynews/la-mirror-cuba-041551.htm

One of the first things I thought about when I saw Sara Hubbard at that address ,,is how the CLAM's will somehow write her out of the History of the House in NJ or deny it,again!
    • Like Like x 2
  24. Sponge Member

Whatever former Hubbard something or other will they find next?
    Maybe in the attic they will find Hubbard's former desk where he made his first research notes on dianetics and stuck underneath it is his expansive collection of nose goblins still intact (now for sale, encased in perspex, at only $9,999 each).

ricecrispiehalloweentre.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  25. Anonymous Member

cuz its MOAR METAL, DUDE!
    • Like Like x 1
  26. noavatar92.png
    Jerseygraman hour ago
    I had no idea Scientology has a location in Bay Head, NJ! That's about ten miles down the coast from me, so I 'm going to have to check it out. How ironic that the house number just happens to be "666".

• Share ›
    • Like Like x 3
  27. Random guy Member

Not necessarily ironic. Hubbard was strongly influenced by Parson/Crowley and their Satanism. I believe it is quite possible Hubbard chose that place exactly because of the number.
    • Like Like x 3
  28. I think that is a certainty, I posted a link to this thread as reply to his or her comment on Tony Ortega's online University for investigative news gathering.
    • Like Like x 3
  29. The house looks different on this flyer than in the photos with LRH:

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  30. Ogsonofgroo Member

Lolol! What a steaming pile of culty PR, yikes! Hm, yup, the houses don't look even similar btw, and, would this be the house where Hubbard drugged his son on speed and created the 'clam story'? Where, in a booze and drug-fueled episode of madness he whacked out Dianetics in three days? Where he beat and strangled his loving wife, then kidnapped his kid and fucked off? Did he had goatse tied up in the backyard?

I just love the spin that flyer puts on things, what an utter load of doggie-poo. Rewriting and inventing history, scientology depends on it, just like their flounder.

Ugh.
    • Like Like x 5
  31. LOL! I don't know what is funnier; that statement itself or the clown who came up with it.
    • Like Like x 4
  32. L Ron Hubbard: Flounder of Egotology

• Like Like x 4
  33. images-lt-p.109.jpg
    1949 World Pocket-Pool Champion L. Ron Hubbard getting busy with his intensive research
    into the Modern 'Science' (lol) of Mental Health.

Editor's Note: Hubbard's 'Science' may be fundamentally transformed into a 'Religion' in a 'Pinch'.
    (See LRH Policy on Religious Cloaking.)
    • Like Like x 4
  34. Quentinanon Member

Clearly, it's not the same house at all. Are we surprised? I wonder how many dupes will see that and be too afraid to mention it.
    If it isn't fraud, it isn't scientology.
    • Like Like x 5
  35. lol posting that over at Tony's college for independant journalism
    • Like Like x 3
  36. I'm shocked I tell you!!!!! Scientology says "Following meticulous restoration, Mr. Hubbard’s Bay Head residence stands today exactly as it did when he lived here. Through original artifacts, informative displays and photographs, the home relates the origin of the book that provided the means to release the full potential of the human mind.
    The birthplace of Dianetics is open for tours."

WARNING SCIENTOLOGY LINK: http://www.lronhubbard.org/heritage-sites/bayhead-new-jersey.html
  37. Budd Member

Should I mention that the street number of President and Mrs. Ronald Reagan's ranch in California was... 666? :(
    • Like Like x 1
  38. LRH Home – Bayhead

Posted on 2014-11-15by Sec Check
    Scientology has been restoring L. Ron Hubbard’s former home at 666 East Ave, Bay Head, NJ as a new “heritage site” to join similar museums in Johannesburg, Washington DC, London and Arizona. Based on these photos, John Travolta was on hand for the grand opening today.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    From the Scientology web page:
    The home where Dianetics and Scientology Founder L. Ron Hubbard authored Dianetics: The Modern Science of Mental Health stands fully restored today in Bay Head, New Jersey, an hour south of New York City on the Atlantic shore.

Following meticulous restoration, Mr. Hubbard’s Bay Head residence stands today exactly as it did when he lived here. Through original artifacts, informative displays and photographs, the home relates the origin of the book that provided the means to release the full potential of the human mind.

http://seccheck.wordpress.com/2014/11/15/lrh-home-bayhead/
  39. Quentinanon Member

Another asset of the Miscavige Real Estate Investment Trust.
    • Like Like x 2