Customize

Scientologist blames anon for wikileaks

Discussion in 'Wikileaks' started by Anonymous, Dec 10, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

Scientologist blames anon for wikileaks

Here is an email from a Scientologist. I DIDN'T HACK SHIT IT WAS SENT TO ME

2. AnonyHamster Member

Re: Scientologist blames anon for wikileaks

I hate to say it, but that doesn't read like Scientology comms to me, not at all. Looks like a very poor attempt at a faked one by someone.
  3. Anonymous Member

Maybe you should email them and ask...

If it is a fake or not it doesn't change anything in this world.
  4. anonymous612 Member

"Stopping hackers begins at home"? What is this, the Red Menace?
  5. UMULAS Member

- Out of all people you were chosen that message.
    - They are actually known to talk about anonymous, hmmmm I thought they had other stuff to talk about,
    - That anti virus's will never "Stop" hackers on their websites, right now they just gave up their email to the internet again, making them vulnerable, which really contradicts the message.
    - No matter how hard ot long the password is, it can always be cracked through html coding, so don't they know?
    - How do you "stop" hackers at home?
  6. Anonymous Member

What no ARC greeting ? No request for money ? No relevance to another goal ? And it actually implies that they are watching/reading the media ? With no mention of where it came from. I wonder what gave you that idea. does anyone know the signer of the e-mail. Or checked for his name in Scn Completions ?
  7. Rockyj Member

LMAO! Lost his/her PC?? Are they that ignorant??
  8. UMULAS Member

Above all, why would they care? I mean they ARE A RELIGION?? Why would they be afraid of something that is keeping most of there members from not knowing, xenu.....scam.....
  9. Rockyj Member

Not a religion lurk moar!
  10. Anonymous Member

You are the one who needs to lurk more and lrn2sarcasm. Read what you quoted again:

11. JohnnyRUClear Member

This sentence makes no sense whatsoever.
  12. Re: Scientologist blames anon for wikileaks

I'm pretty sure that email has nothing to do with Scientology but someone else may have faked it and the poster may believe it's from Scientology.
  13. iaxiloll Member

OP has bin owned.
  14. Anonymous Member

Scilons can cry all they want. The anon logo is being splashed all over the news, we have gotten 1000 new users in a couple days. More blood for the blood god and all that. People are cheering us on and lining up on our side. More and more people will see our protests and know who we are now. We have gotten press and exposure in the last 72 hours that the scilons can only dream of. Unlike them we don't care about good or bad press, just that our message is seen.
  15. anonymous612 Member

For the record, there actually is a Scientologist by that name who apparently works in PR, specifically in telling people about the companies that hire him to splash their name everywhere.