Customize

Sci Drugs banned in Hungary!

Discussion in 'Media' started by Anonina, Jun 12, 2008.

1. Anonina Member

Sci Drugs banned in Hungary!

[IMG]News from Hungary (Europe)

There is a Scifag here, who makes millions of selling ye good olde vitamins. He is also a gold medalist supporter of scifaggotry, and a high ranked leader of the hungarian scifags. He is Gabor Lenkei (MD).

This pic was taken of him, when he is recieving his price, directly from scigod D. Miscwhatever.

Well, apparently, the hungarian health safety service (or something similar) checked his vitamin products, and banned almost ALL of it.

The scifag appealed to the hungarian High Court, but it was rejected.

Smells like epic win!

tl;dr: Scifag leader owned hard by Hungarian goverment.

link (Dox): It's in hungarian, me so sorry.
  2. Hieronymous Member

Re: Sci Drugs banned in Hungary!

meds can't help you, only the power of concentrated barley pills can!
  3. Re: Sci Drugs banned in Hungary!

Didn't they get busted on vitamins before too?
  4. ANON E MOOSE Member

Here is something interesting. About a year ago the local holland and barretts (health food store) was trying to get people to sign a petition against an European law coming in to stop the sale of large doses of vitamins to individuals.

LAWS AGAINST SUPPLEMENTS

Could this put a major dent in sci policy, especially the purif and its mega vitamin dosages.
  5. Thalkirst Member

It was actually the Hungarian Supreme Court that rejected his appeal...

Also, the Hungarian FDA called ANTSZ stated that ALL of his products might contain unknown or unsafe substances. They publish each year a list of registered vitamin and nutrient products and a green checkmark signifies if the product is safe. Well, NONE of Lenkei's products (he is doing business as Free Choice Ltd.) are marked as "safe".

DOX:

2007 list: http://efrira1.antsz.hu/oeti/elbizt/etrkieg/etrkieg2007.pdf
    2008 list: http://efrira1.antsz.hu/oeti/elbizt/etrkieg/etrkieg2008.pdf
  6. Anonina Member

Thanks for the corrections.
  7. Vir Member

What does Attila the Hungarian have to nod and laugh about this one?
  8. SomeoneAUT Member

EPIC WIN!
  9. Re: Sci Drugs banned in Hungary!

I'll take my concentrated barley in beer form, thank you very much. I'll have to hoist one for this good news. Statsday is off to a good start!
  10. albinocat Member

This is very important because Co$ is expanding in Eastern Europe. We need more wins in these countries.
  11. Re: Sci Drugs banned in Hungary!

Viktor Orban will kick them out of Hungary when he's back in charge.

(Centre-right in the political spectrum; current leader is a billionaire ex-Communist opportunist)
  12. DeathHamster Member

13. Anon1720 Member

Way to go Magyars!!!!!
  14. Zenster Member

Scifags believe that massive doses of niacin will protect them from radiation because L Ron Blubbard, who flunked his only college physics course, says so in his book "All About Radiation" which of course is all a SciFag would ever need to know because Blubbard wrote it.

Meanwhile, in the real world, scientists have scoffed at the book as ridiculously stupid and medical doctors have written how massive doses of niacin create chemical imbalances in the body - maybe that's one of the reasons SciFags are unbalanced.
  15. MarcabEmpress Member

This was the begining of a lovely win day
  16. DeathHamster Member

Here are some other vita-kooks of Scientology:
    Meh, too many to list by hand.
  17. Lurker Member

Is Peter Gilman a Scientologist? Dox or it didn't happen.

I love his Natural Calm. It helps me sleep when insomnia knocks on my door. Damn it! That is one of those products I can't live without. :sad:

I sure hope your wrong about Gilman.

Now I'm pissed... Damn you Hubbard!!!! You ruined my sleep! :twisted:

what is the link to Dr. Peter Gilman being Scientologist... thanks

edit: never mind, I found him... Peter F. Gillham - Scientology Service Completions | Truth About Scientology Statistics Project

This actually worked, I guess I'll just have to find another magnesium supplement.
  18. D... Member

Way to go Hungary. I'm glad someone is willing to call bullshit on their psuedomedicne.
  19. DeathHamster Member

(Sorry, for some reason my finger-thetans keep typing Gillman instead of Gillham.)

Yeah, a long-time Scientologist, I'm afraid. The Orgs even used sell his book until all non-Hubbard books were banned (even though he had issue-authority for it). A mission holder in Arizona, at one time married to Yvonne (who founded the Celebrity Centre), who later married Heber Jentzsch... Connected with Tom Cruise's New York Rescue Workers Detoxification Project.
    Peter Gillham - Nutritional Pioneer : Peter Gillham’s Natural Vitality, Nutrition for your good health!
  20. auchraw Member

This is a good start. But somewhere I picked up the fact that Hungary as well as Sweden, Spain, Slovenia, Portugal and Croatia have all recently recognised SO as a religion. These are all small countries with their own language and a bit remote from mainstream Anonymous. So there is a way to go. In Sweden there was apparently pressure from the American State Dept who claimed discrimination against SO as a religion. We need to start moving upmarket with our PR. It is governments which make decisions and they often haven't a clue what they're doing. Also they don't expect leaders of a religion to lie through their teeth.
  21. Kilia Member

Good going my countrymen!! :applause::applause:
  22. DeathHamster Member

It's important to carefully examine each claim of recognition. Frequently they are conditional, limited or just not supported by any hard independent cites. Quite often, CoS's claims of recognition are typical Big Somewhere Else stories that can't be verified. (There are cites for Spain, Portugal and a CoS-buddy CESNUR ref for Sweden. The rest, I haven't seen any, and I don't rank the U.S. Department of State's CoS-friendly reports too high.)
  23. Thalkirst Member

C of $ Hungary was established in 1992. It is a church and religion unfortunately, ever since.

Hungarian laws are very liberal - all it takes to start a church is 100 member signing a founding charter and a written creed. That's all. C of $ had no difficulty in achieving that. They got together 100 guys and submitted a creed edited from Hubbard writings and they were a religion.
  24. Re: Sci Drugs banned in Hungary!

compyxlate
  25. Anothermous Member

OWNED
  26. Anonina Member

Fear not!

Sci might had some good years in Hungary, but finaly Anonymous is awaken here too. We are pushing them harder, and harder every day. We are supported by the old media (You had topics about it here), and we are using the intertubes to our advantage. They stand no chance.

Hungary will be clear in two years.

Expect us!
    :anon:
  27. You know I've been listening to you guys for far too long. I was suffering from adrenal fatigue which then led into methamphetamine use. I would quit methamphetamines and feel like shit for months until I would finally caved in and do drugs again. Not a whole lot. Just enough to maintain a job and to have the hopes of having a girlfriend. I tried everything supplement wise but I was afraid to use high dose b vitamins based upon your forums. And then I said finally fuck it. Now I feel a whole lot better I've been using high-dose b vitamins for several weeks now and it's the first time I've seen any light in my situation for years. I think you guys are attacking the wrong thing. Just because you guys are mad at L Ron and Scientology practices does not make everything that he stole from other people wrong. Why don't you guys do something more noble and go after the pharmaceutical companies that are poisoning people with their legal ass Horseshit that actually does hurt people unlike b vitamins. I have a little respect for anyone that just attacks for the purposes of attacking. Maybe you can go after the IRS or something actually worthy of all of your venom
  28. GibbousWaxing Member

Do you understand that it's not safe to self-medicate with methamphetamine? If you don't understand that, you can skip the rest of my reply.

High-dose vitamins have legitimate uses in the treatment of some conditions, but they are not safe for individuals without medical training to self-prescribe. And they're not safe for "religious" use without medical monitoring. Do you begin to see what the problem is?
    • Like Like x 1
  29. Kilia Member

As a Hungarian, I definitely approve Hungary's ban.
  30. Hi Kilia!
  31. Kilia Member

Hiya sweetie! How the heck are ya??
  32. Missed you, Kilia. So good to see you. Have you been lurking all this time, or?