Customize

Sci behind Jackson’s marriage to Lisa Marie: book

Discussion in 'Celebrity News' started by Anonymous, Jul 31, 2009.

1. Anonymous Member

Sci behind Jackson’s marriage to Lisa Marie: book

Scientologists behind Jackson?s marriage to Lisa Marie: book : thewest.com.au

2. lambear Member

Re: Sci behind Jackson’s marriage to Lisa Marie: book

When that whole thing came about, actor Michael Roberts had told me that the marriage was done to help Lisa Marie get into the recording business.
  3. Herro Member

I'm sure this book will have well referenced, credible sources...
  4. Anonymous Member

Ian Halperin has been discredited by many sources:

One of Halperin’s biggest personal claims — that he was the winner of the “Rolling Stone magazine Award for Investigative Journalism” — turned out to be exaggerated. As Rolling Stone pointed in 2008, the honor was actually a college journalism award the writer split with the rest of his college newspaper.

Biographer Claims Michael Jackson Seriously Ill, MJ’s Reps Deny It : Rolling Stone : Rock and Roll Daily

Jackson Biographer Says Singer Was Anorexic, Feared Death : Rolling Stone : Rock and Roll Daily

Unauthorized Michael Jackson bio: Remarkably timed | Jacket Copy | Los Angeles Times

Halperin also claimed Fidel Castro slept with something like 35,000 women based on one "source" named Ramon. Amazing how whatever person is tops in the news at the time, Ian has all these incredible sources who feed him and only him salacious and headline grabbing secrets. Ammaaaaaazing!

Former Castro Official alleges in New Documentary Cuban Leader had Taken Secret Cuban Sex Pill for Decades; alleges Cuban Dictator Slept with More Than 35,000 Women
  5. Anonymous Member

The article claims Castro claimed that.

"who said former President of Cuba Fidel Castro boasted about having slept with more than 35,000 women over a four decade period."

I don't know if he is reliable or not, I was just sayin.
  6. Smurf Member

7. chrisanon Member

Smurf, thanks for posting that interview -- where the hell did you find it? It was so incoherent I couldn't even listen to the end.

Jackson didn't want to acknowledge being gay because he feared racism? WTF?!?
  8. Smurf Member

Open homosexuality has always been a difficult issue within the African-American religious communities.

Check this link where a 16-year old black youth is being exorcised of a homosexual demon:

MyOutSpirit.com Gay Spirituality Blog: African-American or Black Spirituality
  9. chrisanon Member

I know that. I'd still argue the thing he feared was homophobia. If you're black and black people hate you because you're gay -- you're not a victim of racism.
  10. Smurf Member

That's incorrect. It's referred to as internal racism where blacks discriminate against blacks, Latinos vs. Latinos, etc. etc. Most of the time internal racism is visible as lack of self-esteem or even self-hate due to one's race. Being black & gay would bring him up a notch.

There has been alot of discussion over the years about why Michael Jackson went to great endeavors to bleach his skin white.. that he had an internal hatred of being black.

A Conversation on Race: What are your feelings about internal racism (i.e. - Black on Black crime, Latino on Latino crime)?
  11. chrisanon Member

I am certain I'm correct. People who are despised because they are gay are victims of homophobia. The race of the hater or the hated is another matter.

You seem to be making some interesting assumptions about my racial background. Are you sure I need you to tell me about intra-racial discrimination?
  12. Smurf Member

I'm not making assumptions. I have no clue what your racial background is and didn't see this discussion as a competition on who is and isn't correct.
  13. chrisanon Member

Hmm. Your answer confuses me. I felt you were trying to convince me that hatred of someone's sexual orientation is racism if the subject or object of that hatred is black, and also that I need to learn more about intra-racial racism, which is perhaps a topic I need to learn more about and perhaps a topic I've written journal articles on.

Perhaps I'm misinterpreting something?
  14. cinnamon Member

I saw Lisa Marie's mom, Priscilla Presley, on a talk show once. She seemed to indicate that the relationship was initiated by Michael Jackson. She said he approached her, and being the same age, she naturally thought he would be interested in her, but instead he asked about her daughter, Lisa Marie.

From what I remember, she said she got the feeling he was being very deliberate and planned, that he knew what he wanted.
  15. Anonymous Member

YouTube - Michael Jackson Lisa Marie Presley - YANA
  16. genoramix Member

ok guys you're discussing the same ramblings that in the interview Smurf posted.

IMHO from what i have read from an interview with Ian Halperin(thread is here on WWP) he made himself pass for a hairdresser to access MJ.
    So i don't know why the jackson handlers would disclose confidential information to an hairdresser???? especially that Halperin says himself he wasn't this close to MJ. So my guess would be that he is kind of an opportunist acting like he knows shit because he "has the proof that MJ wasn't a child molester"(question which everyone asks, but to himself because now that he's dead, it would be politically incorrect to do so), and he surf on the "ohhh scn is bad" wave for the sensationalism...
  17. TinyDancer Member

18. amaX Member

Okay, "lulz" at Priscilla Presley and Michael Jackson being the "same age". She's 13 years his senior. Jackson was only 10 years older than Lisa Marie.