Customize

School shooting in CT

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Paroxetine Samurai, Dec 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xenu Is Lord Member

The hell you have not. Also is it any less bad that you did it to others? You say (At least) Not as big enough of a deal when you do?
  2. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

To show some proof people can be lower than shit:

3. Anonymous Member

So I take it you have to use your gun often to defend yourself?
  4. Anonymous Member

What issues with school shootings have they had in the UK?
  5. Anonymous Member

so define the concept of rights for all of us so we can understand what you mean by it. We talk about it but it's obvious we mean something different by it.

Locke's concept of rights is a universal concept, ie it holds for all times, places and peoples. We have a right to self defense and to property hence we have a right to own weapons.
  6. Xenu Is Lord Member

And sadly you can't scrape shit like this off the bottom of your shoes. Of course providing that she is guilty of the charges.
  7. Xenu Is Lord Member

One of the better known ones http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunblane_school_massacre

Here is one where a student tried to poisen a teacher! BAN POSION NOW!
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/education/2009/jun/15/poisoned-teacher-no-compensation

I could go on but I will just state that a number of experts agree one reason schools are targeted is because they are GUN FREE zones. Just like in Mexico killers love a target rich group they know can't shoot back.
  8. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

If she is guilty, then they should throw the book at her. Then promptly tear down the courthouse and throw the bricks, pipes, wood, asbestos, lead, pretty much everything at her. That goes for anybody who does this kind of shit too.

Sadly though, this isn't the first time in the history of tragedies, both US and international, that some scumbag tried to get money from people who couldn't help physically but wanted to donate money. Probably won't be the last either.
  9. Anonymous Member

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."

People who need guns are those who do not know how to use their mouths to resolve conflicts.
    Aren't we supposed to be above the animal world with its rule of tooth and claw?

There are entire countries without military forces. Ever wonder how they manage? You don't hear about little kids being massacred in those places, only in places where guns are easy to acquire.
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Anonymous Member

A PERSON, not "people", misanthrope.
  11. Anonymous Member

Let's just... arm the kids!

You stupid motherfucker.
  12. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

In this case: I meant "People". As in "some people can be total asses".

P.S.: If you are looking for a fight, you won't find one here.
  13. Anonymous Member

I know what you meant, and I was correcting your statement. Stop generalizing.
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  14. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

Somebody asked for this? List of School Shootings in the United States (wikipedia).

This link here leads to a whole lot of other lists that list attacks based on the grade level. To the UK Anon raging about the US: This does show more in that Anon's favor.

There already is a Wiki on the CT shooting too.

Then this will make your day:

15. Anonymous Member

Suddenly I'm no longer in favor of gun control laws because we clearly all need assault rifles to defend ourselves against XIL's idiocy.
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. muldrake Member

17. Xenu Is Lord Member

People who use it don't tell the Feds they are going to use it to attack others so that makes absolutely no scene what so ever. The notion you think they would speaks volume to the whole attitude to the anti gun mentality. Also people can machine tool their own guns if they want.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Xenu Is Lord Member

A well rounded and thought out response, full of facts that back a reasoned approach, like most anti gun rants. But hey is I swayed you then good for you :)
  19. Anonymous Member

Come on guys keep the tone up, Debate is good, personal attacks, not so much.
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. Xenu Is Lord Member

No you are a stupid motherfucker as clearly you can not read. In a responsible would adults are in charge and minors depend on them, for you to deduce I meant kids says a lot about your need to project delusional ideas in to the argument. Did you know there are schools that have teachers who have carried for years?
  21. Xenu Is Lord Member

I totally agree, I don't find it at all agreeable, but I will match insult for insult, I guess I am petty in that way.
  22. Anonymous Member

Don't. Let them float by you. This becomes tiresome, please stay on the topic.
    • Like Like x 1
  23. Anonymous Member

24. MrSmiles Member

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  25. Anonymous Member

Order your DNA test now and see if you have the "Warrior Gene"!
    http://www.thewarriorgene.com/
    https://www.familytreedna.com/order-now.aspx?ty=1749

http://www.scpr.org/news/2010/12/14/21873/national-geographic-and-henry-rollins-explore-warr/
    • Like Like x 1
  26. Anonymous Member

The fact that the list of gun crimes in US schools takes up a full page on wiki is what I find shocking, and that you don't speaks volumes!
  27. Anonymous Member

I have never had the "right" to own a gun, I can defend myself and my family well without one, mainly because any violence aimed at us will not inc the perp carrying a gun either. It may be so difficult for you to get your head around but there are places where guns are pretty much non existent. The slave comment is just infantile.
  28. Anonymous Member

And everywhere else in Mexico it's like a war zone so what's your point?
  29. Anonymous Member

Wake up xenu! Everywhere else rarely has school shootings if at all!!!!!!

It's a US tradition!
  30. Anonymous Member

But we don't cull our young!
  31. Anonymous Member

The question was What issues have the uk had with school shootings, and you replied with the well known one because that's probably the only one you could find due to the fact there is so few and then ranted on about a teacher being poisoned! How fail is your retort?

The reason killers target schools is because kids can't fight back, they are like shooting fish in a barrel, the killers are cowards! It's as simple as that xenu.
  32. Anonymous Member

Ok so I have the right to put land mines on my front and rear laws, correct? And to have machine gun towers on each corner, yes? And I have the right to have chemical weapons because it's a rough area yes?

It's a universal right to protect my property and self defence eh Locke?
  33. Anonymous Member

Ass.
  34. Anonymous Member

answer my question please. Define the concept of rights
  35. Anonymous Member

I prefer your tactics of deflecting rather than answering.

P.s, you only think that gun ownership is a "right" because of the mindset you have grown up in.
  36. Anonymous Member

Answer mine (not as in land mine)
  37. Anonymous Member

I have the right to self defense and to the means to defend myself, that is independent of where I was born, where I live or my education.

As for rights, I am trying to understand why the concept I was taught is so at odds with the concept as you were taught. That is not deflecting the conversation, that is forming the basis for a conversation.
    As long s we don't agree on what 'rights' mean then there is no basis for knowing if weapons can be considered a right or not.

So, again: define the concept of rights so i can understand what you are saying.
  38. Anonymous Member

Start your own thread if you want to get into that.
  39. Anonymous Member

Once we solve the rights issue do we then get into what weapons are classed as a right? Are spears a right? Are bows and arrows a right? Are hand guns a right? Are fully auto machine guns a right? Are tactical missiles a right? Are chemical weapons a right? Are nuclear weapons a right?
  40. Anonymous Member

it is at the base of what we are discussing. Why not just define the concept, it shouldn't be that hard to do.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.