Customize

School shooting in CT

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Paroxetine Samurai, Dec 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous Member

great post, worth repeating
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. Anonymous Member

Yep the face of someone who would rather see their kids dead than defended by a teacher to make a point is a total Tard.
  3. Xenu Is Lord Member

The government does not kick in you door for owning a car. Compare apples and oranges all you like. This is so black and white that arms (not cars) are spelled out in the Constitution.

Auto registration has nothing to do with self protection nor a well regulated militia, a completely silly argument at best.While you are at it, use your logic and registers all of these too.

Based on US Consumer Product Safety Commission data:
    Most Common Reasons for Emergency Room Visits
    1. Baseball/softball 404,000
    2. Dog bites 334,000
    3. Playground 267, 000
    4. ATV's, mopeds 125, 000
    5. Volleyball 98, 000
    6. In-line skating 76, 000
    7. Horseback riding 71, 000
    8. Baby walkers 28, 000
    9. Skateboards 25, 000
    Lets not forget blunt objects, knives and fist, all of which kill more people than assault weapons.
    They say we can't compare guns to cars because cars are useful.

What about the million-plus people a year who use guns to save their own lives, to defend themselves against muggers, rapists and murderers? In less than 1% of self-defense cases, the gun is fired; 99% of the time just showing a gun to a would-be assailant is enough to dissuade them from their action.

Call the NRA loons for fighting for peoples rights? I guess next you say the same of the ACLU because the defend the Westboro Baptist Church. There is another case of people abusing something, so lets ban free speech, I mean Hitler used free speech to rally people to his cause and kill millions.

If you want to sling insults then let me call you insane for believing in collective punishment because of the actions of others. You don't like guns, fine don't own one. But there are approximately two million defensive gun uses (DGU's) per ... indicated a range of between 800,000 to 2.5 million DGU's annually. These are more than a million potential victims you would help make by disarming them.

Again for you to call the NRA loons for doing what their members expect of them to do is silly. Imagine that, an organization called the National Rifle Association defending gun rights LOL
    • Like Like x 1
  4. another123 Member

[IMG]
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. raboon Member

6. Anonymous Member

Just for the record everyone already believes guns are the solution to school shootings. Like guns or not we expect the police to show up after everyone is dead and shoot the perpetrator. We have more faith in the police who do things like shoot people 43 times for being black, rape people with plungers and in the case of NYC getting busted for corruption weekly, than we do our nations teachers.

Fuck that!
  7. Anonymous Member

I vote for doing nothing based upon this tragedy. Events like this are too rare to understand or predict or control, and should not be used as a basis for government policies.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  8. Anonymous Member

9. Anonymous Member

4020-250x250.jpg
  10. Infinite faggotry in a finite space.
    This post can only understood on a quantum mechanical level.
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. /thread.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Anonymous Member

Spoken like a true fag stuck in an electronic incident
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. The Wrong Guy Member

• Like Like x 4
  14. Anonymous Member

Hey while we are banning guns let go ahead and make cocaine,heroin and marijuana illegal also!
  15. Anonymous Member

Wipe your tears
    What's done is done
    Get on with life
    And clean your gun.
  16. Anonymous Member

Oh fuck you Americans are dumbasses, well at least this ^^ one is!

No one, I will repeat, no one took away anyone's "right" to defend themselves, you can use any force you want to defend yourself in the uk, you can't however, use a gun. The UK had a couple of incidents where owners of guns went short circuit and took a few poor souls out, we then had a choice, go loony tunes like the US and allow every fucktard have one or we use the one brain cell required and remove as many guns as possible from the public domain, and it worked! The uk is a safer place, our kids don't have to shit their strides everytime a car backfires outside school!

Trouble is you simpletons can't work out that if every home has a gun then sure as shit is shit a burglar entering your home will be packing one, it's then just a case of the Clint Eastwoods and who can get draw the quickest!

And finally, we got rid of our "only means of self defence" and how many school kids have been slaughtered in the UK since..............how's your obsession working out in the US? Remind us please.....
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Anonymous Member

Ok, how many victims pulled out an semi auto assault rifles in these DGU's??????? None!

How many mass killings in schools were done with assault rifles?????? I've lost count, do you know? None with hand guns that's for sure!!!

Once again you are trying to bolster your argument by saying "Oh my god they are trying to take our guns away!!" not by trying to put forward a reason for the general public to own assault class guns! Your argument is fail.
  18. Anonymous Member

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/2012/12/nra_spokesman_says_armed_guard.html

http://gawker.com/5970536/nra-spoke...ne-paranoia-is-more-mainstream-than-you-think
  19. Anonymous Member

^^Well spoken hecklers with signs

^^ Media and games caused it all.
  20. Our Teen-Ya program is designed to parallel the goals and needs of teenagers and young adults. Utilizing Scientology technology developed by L. Ron Hubbard, we help the individual chart his or her own course in life - with happy results!

Michael Lewis

[IMG]

www(dot)valleylifeimprovementcenter(dot)com
    Phone: 818-366-9899
    Email: valleylifeimprovement@verizon.net
  21. eddieVroom Member

Considering that these people are so hot to vote on gay marriages, it only seems fitting that we should get to vote on their guns.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  22. anonymous612 Member

What the fucking fuck is this?
  23. Anonymous Member

It's pretty obvious what it is.
    Scilon propaganda
    so take a ganda at it
    then laugh
  24. anonymous612 Member

I've never seen a LIC try to pretend to be independent of Scifag Central before.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  25. It's what I used on my son Johnny Lewis:
    o-KATY-PERRY-JOHNNY-LEWIS-570.jpg?6.jpg
  26. Anonymous Member

Well you must be a proud parent, first you fucked your son up, then you introduced him to a whole fuckton of fuck ups!

Very proud indeed, only in America.
    • Like Like x 1
  27. Anonymous Member

Not sure if troll or scifag.
  28. Yes I fucked my son up and I am still getting people to pay me for the same LRH tech that fucked him up!

Our Teen-Ya program is designed to parallel the goals and needs of teenagers and young adults. Utilizing Scientology technology developed by L. Ron Hubbard, we help the individual chart his or her own course in life - with happy results!

If their course in life is to murder people and cats Scientology technology developed by L. Ron Hubbard is the answer.

Michael Lewis

www(dot)valleylifeimprovementcenter(dot)com
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  29. Anonymous Member

It was a pretty smooth one. It's in the San Fernando Valley, and even the advert that was posted above for their Life Improvement Center looks attractive. Like a more laid back Therapy office / training facility.
    It reminds me of the "gifted" children's programs i did as a kid.
    Their son looks like a nice kid. It is tragic, from whatever angle one looks at this.
    How does one even keep a practice like that open when fate has delivered to them such a severe personal blow. I am sure that they thought that they were being conscientious about the way they were themselves living their own lives.
  30. Anonymous Member

maybe he was abused by his dad. >tinfoil<
  31. Xenu Is Lord Member

Once again you blame an object for the actions of people. How silly. None with handguns? LOL, yeah right, if you believe that you have zero knowledge of what you are talking about. Remember Cho? Christ you anti gun nuts talk out of your asses. You just repeat what is on the news like it is fact. There is no assault class gun, that is a made up word for sheep to latch on to. It looks scary to me therefor it is an assault class gun (new one, did you just make that up?)

32. Anonymous Member

Guns save lives
    [IMG][IMG] 262793_148633561952177_254600951_n.jpg
  33. Anonymous Member

34. Anonymous Member

35. Anonymous Member

36. Anonymous Member

Because some people living in fantasy land need an education in realty
    540277_435177553218542_304302242_n.jpg
  37. Xenu Is Lord Member

38. Xenu Is Lord Member

When do you need a so called assault rifle????
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.