Customize

School shooting in CT

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Paroxetine Samurai, Dec 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

Note: As of this posting, details are still coming in.

2. anonamus Member

Just heard about it. So fucking unbelievable sad. My thoughts go to all the victims and their relatives and friends.
    • Agree Agree x 4
  3. Anonymous Member

It's bad news in its own right, and will also be held up as a reason for yet more intrusive law enforcement.

My condolences to the families of the innocents.
  4. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

I only found out the extent of it when I was trolling viewing a friend's FB wall and seen the numbers from a Auto-Post from Fox News. My immediate thought was "Fuck you Fox News for making shit up!"

...I wish so much that were the case. Needless to say, it is sad.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. anonamus Member

Couldn't agree more, but it's more or less worldwide news right now.
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. fishypants Moderator

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

I heard about the shooting and lockdown earlier today. However, I had no idea the extent of the carnage till that Fake News post. Immediately, and really hoping it was indeed fake, I looked it up on more respectable sites... Well, much to my dismay and sorrow: Fox News was right.
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Quite horrific. Sympathies to the folks of Newtown, Ct.

BBC has live coverage on its website for those in the UK.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Z@Q Member

10. Quentinanon Member

Waiting for the usual OSA line that the killer:
    1. Was on psych drugs.
    2. Was a current/former psychiatric patient.

While not mentioning their own murderers like O. J. Simpson, Rex Fowler and Charles Manson.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  11. Anonymous Member

Of course, he had an "assault-style" weapon, sez the press.
    They always do.
  12. Anonymous Member

This is so heart breaking.
  13. Anonymous Member

I left the USA so neither my kids nor I would ever have to deal with this. It's just terrible.
  14. Anonymous Member

It did not take long for the Clams to cash in.

WARNING SCIENTOLOGY LINKS MAY BE HOT

[IMG]
    Guy Zino
    We all know what happened in Conncecticut today. Please send this video to everyone in your address book, all your Facebook friends, Twitter and any other social media you use. http://www.cchr.org/videos/psychiatrys-prescriptionXXX
    See Video: Psychiatry’s Prescription for Violence
    www.cchr.XXX
    Find out the shocking truth—what is behind the current wave of violence devastating our homes, schools and communities. Watch this video. Dramatic recordings of 911 calls. Get the truth.

• [IMG]
      Thaddeus Reeves
      A number of my family members & friends have expressed upset & rage over the events in Connecticut today. Please, if you have anyone around you (including yourself) upset by this news, here are some things you can do about it.
      -PAXP-deijE.gif
      Bothered by the News? Worried for your Family? Please Read This.
      www.scientologyparent.XXX
      If you’re a parent or know any little kids, or even remember being a little kid, chances are you or someone close to you has been affected directly or emotionally by the recent tragedy in Connectic...
    • Winner Winner x 5
  15. Anonymous Member

Touch assist doesn't work on headaches.
  16. Anonymous Member

Thaddeus reeves (Turbo Dad) Its wrong to kill kids but OK to fuck them up in a Cult!

Here he is making the world a safer place for kids.

Silly fucker
    • Like Like x 4
  17. Xenu Is Lord Member

Or bullet wounds, in fact anything at all.
    • Agree Agree x 3
  18. Anonymous Member

Remember folks, if you enjoyed this school shooting, support the "pry our assault weapons from our cold dead hands" fund!

https://membership.nrahq.org/forms/donate.asp

Support freedom!
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Anonymous Member

Let's outlaw all weapons while we're at it, so as we don't miss yet another opportunity to make thoughtless actions based on raw emotions.
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
  20. Bump,with great sadness.
  21. Let's try to keep the politics out of TT for at least while.
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  22. Anonymous Member

Not really politics, but rather culture. Agreed.
  23. Anonymous Member

Strawman-light.jpg

Should have done it years ago. The USA is the only developed nation that allows its civilians to use assault weapons on one another. Political lobbying keeps it that way. Tragedies like this one are ignored by the pro-gun lobby.
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  24. Random guy Member

Killing 18 kids? WTF?
  25. Anonymous Member

I see no reason to spare the feelings of those with blood on their hands (by which I mean the pro-gun lobby).
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  26. Anonymous Member

That's right, it was all of the NRA as one who did that. More straw, Jack?
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  27. Anonymous Member

Hey, that's right! The US is the only country in which murders by gunfire occur. How stupid of me!
  28. AnonModz Member

Another action showing just how fucked up people are, can't say the leadership of the nation didn't have anything to do with it. These days people act like they care, but they are careless on the inside when it comes to these things. Just like 9/11 who really cares about who died that day right now, nobody thinks about it...

Just like every tragedy that has happened, it will just soon be a memory that nobody cares about.
  29. AnonModz Member

Great idea Einstein, then when the people that have the guns that wanna kill people find their tagets the helpless can just be sitting ducks. Awesome... I use to <3 duckhunt also, the Nintendo version.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  30. Anonymous Member

I was being sarcastic. Even if private ownership of guns is outlawed, outlaws will ALWAYS find a way to get a gun.
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  31. AnonModz Member

Ohh ok couldn't tell if you were or not.

Even if they destroy all guns and outlaw them, people will find a way to remake them. This is the reason why human beings are very dangerous because even if we get rid of everything we created, we can just make it all over again because the idea has not been forgotten.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  32. Anonymous Member

Also: it's something of a cultural thing. The Chinese invented gunpowder and used it for fireworks. The Western man turned it to an entirely different use.
  33. AnonModz Member

I love how I am seeing all over FB about all these people how their hearts go out to the families blah blah blah... But I know that all those people who have kids that did not go to this school are all thinking the same thing. And is somewhat a form of greed. But whatever.

"I am just glad it wasn't my kid that got shot."

Now go and say that to one of the parents who's kid did get shot and see what they say/do to you. Just saying, that's how fucked people are, the reasoning and ideas are flawed to say the least.
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  34. AnonModz Member

Also, was there any reasoning behind this shooting or was it just someone with a gun having a good time? Because I see no mention of who or why this happened, only kids got shot and we should all feel bad.. So, does anyone have MORE details than the ones they provided?
  35. Anonymous Member

Well it was a .223 caliber so probably an assault rifle I believe in guns yet no one needs an assault rifle as they are only used in killing people. Read about this story and learn don't watch the ad-revenue driven circus that will feed off the blood, turn off the tv.
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
  36. iraniam Member

Condolences Cunnecticut.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  37. Anonymous Member

5-10 year old children, WTF is going on, what a sick _uck! I can't stop hugging my kids. :( :( :(
  38. Anonymous Member

jVyFY.jpg
    • Winner Winner x 7
  39. AnonModz Member

ROFLMAO! The irony, it's killing me!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.