Customize

Scaramucci. The rise and fall of.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Disambiguation, Jul 27, 2017.

1. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Here is the apex of Scaramucci for today:

Anthony Scaramucci Called Me to Unload About White House Leakers, Reince Priebus, and Steve Bannon
    He started by threatening to fire the entire White House communications staff. It escalated from there.

By Ryan Lizza
    ap17202699852095.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  2. The Internet Member

Nice tie. Whoa somebody actually married that guy?
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Scaramucci , Scaramucci can you do the Fandango?
  4. Bad form if you want to keep your marriage
  5. [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    Please notice that they are different oranges
  6. The Internet Member

Scaramucci: 1, Priebus: 0
  7. Scaramucci was promised a job bigly. Rince told Trump he was "played" because Scaramucci has ties to China and sold his business to China for more money than it was worth. There were emails between China and Scaramucci about Trump. In other words another shit storm. Bannon hates China and likes Russia, another reason Scaramucci was turned down. Now that Bannons cock sucking has been exposed Scaramucci may be safe errr not.
  8. All the Euphemisms the Media Used for Scaramucci’s “Vulgar Words” About Steve Bannon Fellating Himself‬

http://www.slate.com/blogs/browbeat...nthony_scaramucci_s_steve_bannon_comment.html

9. White Tara Global Moderator

I believe the soaking of cooks may seriously contravene the human rights of said cooks. ;) Loving the post-spicer uptick in WH drama.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Both men have small hand which fit snugly round their even smaller cooks I'll wager.
  11. Tweet of the Mooch

"Leave civilians out of this. I can take the hits, but I would ask that you would put my family in your thoughts and prayers & nothing more."
    Tweet responses

"Probably you should have told your GOP that when they constantly attacked Sasha, Malia, and Chelsea."
    "

"You called into CNN and threatened to kill @Reince Priebus, I'm not sure you know what you're talking about."
  12. This is a place holder for Scaramucci photoshops
    Be careful what you ask for, Mooch.

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Gnome Chomsky Member

Don't get too comfortable Mooch because Trump and his game of musical chairs isn't done yet.
    • Like Like x 2
  14. White Tara Global Moderator

Failing that may we have Jimmy Fallon back :D
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  15. White Tara Global Moderator

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  16. He texted "congratulations! I'll pray for our child."
    The kid was premature and in the NICU
  17. He recently tweet-begged to leave "civilians", his family, alone.
    Now this-
    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/pol...ssly-accuses-priebus-affair-article-1.3369153

Anthony Scaramucci friend accuses Reince Priebus of having an affair, then admits he's not sure if it's true

• Like Like x 1
  18. ...and he's gone.

Phew, shortest thread EVAR!
    • Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 5
  19. Those Washington dudes, sheesh!

One minute you're takin' names and kickin' ass ...

• Like Like x 1
  20. Gnome Chomsky Member

Don't forget the front stabbing !
    • Like Like x 1
  21. Gnome Chomsky Member

Lol, my post from Saturday!
    • Like Like x 3
  22. I think Dis called it first - look at the title of the thread!
    • Like Like x 1
  23. Gnome Chomsky Member

• Like Like x 1
  24. Gnome Chomsky Member

A master stroke on the part of Dis.
  25. AP_17209642215066-640x480.jpg

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...ny-scaramucci-wh-comms-director-role-10-days/

26. ]http://www.theonion.com/article/so-fuckin-sorry-hear-about-shit-reads-outpouring-s-56528

"...texts Monday from friends and family expressing that they were “so fuckin’ sorry to hear about this shit.” “My deepest motherfuckin’ condolences, Tony, it’s terrible to hear you got shit-canned by these ass-munching cocks in D.C.,” read a text message in part, just one of dozens sent by old buddies at Goldman Sachs, current business partners at SkyBridge Capital, and extended family in New Jersey in response to his “goddamn bullshit” dismissal. “Sorry to hear those bitches gave you the fucking ax, Mooch. That jackass [John] Kelly got no fucking clue what a good fuckin’ dude you are. Just know your mother and I always got your fucking back.” At press time, Scaramucci’s New York office was reportedly filled with flower arrangements and handwritten cards lamenting that this was “absolute fucking trash.”