Customize

Save Your Change= MAYBE Join Us For Super Power Grand Opening?

Discussion in 'USA - East Coast' started by Anonymous, Feb 21, 2011.

1. amaX Member

Yes, Clearwater Anons will be attending.

(Thanks for setting that one up for me, Shellback!)
    • Like Like x 1
  2. JohnnyRUClear Member

Uh oh.

Anonymous gonna need a Super Suppressive Powers building -- y'know, to make this fair again. Otherwise, prepare to be super confronted and super shattered, bitches. :(
    • Like Like x 2
  3. AnonLover Member

please please please were superman t-shirts and red capes - for the lulz!
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Anonymous Member

Scientology nearly ready to unveil Super Power

In the works for decades, the closely guarded spiritual training program will be revealed in Clearwater.

By ROBERT FARLEY
    Published May 6, 2006
  5. Anonymous Member

How many people died holding their breath for that to happen...
  6. Anonymous Member

Everyone please keep eyes and ears open for any mention of grand opening. Make awesome new thread with all info please.

Hoping that we can get more protesters down here for this event. Are you still saving your change?
  7. RightOn Member

hey IAS'ers!!!
    can you feel the burn yet?
    its been over 10 years noa

you still don't think you have been burned by COS?
    if not… I have a bridge for sale that I would like to show you...
    oh wait….
    • Like Like x 4
  8. Anonymous Member

There's so much potential with this. Anons asking moonbats dragging their asses to their NYE celebration regging party, "why isn't the super power building open yet? Weren't you promised it would open THIS YEAR? Do you guys follow a different calendar?" "Can't you guys make them (Miscavige) open the building?" etc.

BUM RUSH THE SUPER POWAH!
  9. Quentinanon Member

OT Powerz in akshun.
  10. Xenu Is Lord Member

Guess who is coming to the party?

&
  11. amaX Member

The cult is fast running out of 2011 to get that super power building opened to appease their rich folks.
    • Like Like x 2
  12. DeathHamster Member

Such negativity! They still have over 1.25 days. They're probably just about to send out the invitations...
    • Like Like x 3
  13. xenubarb Member

LOL...but being Cause over MEST means they can send them out late and they will arrive last month.
    Right?

(also lol you and your avatars)
    • Like Like x 1
  14. amaX Member

Dammit, Barb! I forgot the whole cause over mest shit!
  15. Parrishgolfer Member

Certainly it will open in 2012...right???
  16. lolololol
  17. amaX Member

18. amaX Member

well, they're talkin' up the grand opening for the super power building AGAIN. sea orgers are wearing fancy shirts with super power 2012 emblazoned on them so if it's on a tee-shirt it's gotta be legit, right?

i've hear rumblings of maybe september? would be nice to get a few months warning for this event, but that's probably not going to happen.

so, save your money AGAIN and maybe join us here in clearwater for a big grand opening super power event!

i swear to sweet xenu i'm about to schedule our own grand opening for the damned building!
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Anonymous Member

And if there was ever a time they needed superpowers more, it would be now....LOL
    • Funny Funny x 2
  20. amaX Member

super powerz don't fail 'em now?
    • Agree Agree x 1
  21. Anonymous Member

22. Anonymous Member

Today in front of the Ft. Harrison hotel, there was a van parked with business insignia for chair covering linens, the kind you rent for weddings or fancy parties. Also, a huge Sysco truck parked in the middle of Ft. Harrison Ave. at the same time, they are a restaurant food supplier. In back of the Soopah Powah building at the service entrance was a large white van and a white trailer with no markings on them.

I think the chair linens are a giveaway that a formal event is in the works.
  23. amaX Member

that's probably the IAS event. it was supposed to happen earlier in july but it's been pushed back everywhere. did you happen to see any huge IAS banners hanging from the back of the coachman building or if there was a tent going up on the oak cove parking lot?
  24. Anonymous Member

Oops, I appear to have posted in an old thread, my mistake. There seemed to be a lot of activity in the parking lot of the Coachman building, I tried to look over there but the traffic was moving and I couldn't read the banners or whatever. Don't know about Oak Cove, sorry.
  25. amaX Member

it's fine that you posted here. this is a neverending thread due to the fact that the super power building is never opened. we are trying to plan a megaraid sometime this fall and if you're local we'd love for you to attend if you can.

anyway, i'm thinking this is probably the IAS event that they do every year. probably for this weekend. miscavige and his dad were there last year. we saw the dad, but dm stayed holed up inside.
  26. anonymous612 Member

The restaurant supply truck is normal, it's there all the time. Chair linens could be as tame as a Sea Org graduation.
  27. DeathHamster Member

The SP Building makes a good storage locker.
  28. anon walker Moderator

I wonder if it has a basement, or just "underground storage rooms" like the Ft. Homicide...
  29. amaX Member

it has a full basement underneath. it's a dining room for sea org so they won't be eating their meals at the old bank building any more.
  30. Anonymous Member

Full basement in Clearwater that near the ocean? Wonder if it is still there after the recent flooding?
  31. amaX Member

they did a massive concrete pour for that basement. but you are correct that we've had a lot of rain lately and it's flooded in many places.
  32. Anonymous Member

I've lived in the area over 50 years and never seen anyone have a basement due to the close proximity of the gulf. I've worked in one county building that had basement-style parking, but that's it. That must be some huge concrete bunker down there.
  33. DeathHamster Member

34. anonymous612 Member

It is huge. The foundation alone took forever.

The Scilons like to brag about that. I think it makes them feel powerful or capable or whatever that they could make that happen. I on the other hand think it's stupid, arrogant, and unneccessarily disruptive to the area. Yet another reason we don't get along, I guess.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  35. Ogsonofgroo Member

Hm, scilons regged for triple the cost of a fucking sky-scraper that could have been built in a couple of years, and over ten years later its still 'Opening soon! Yay us!', good frikken Gord Fatman~ To the Fatcave!
    Wonder how long the cult will keep milking this cash-cow? Another 3,4,5, 10 years? Is their membership that fucking brain-dead? Glad you asked, yes, yes they are!
    On the bright side, giving due consideration the all the design features of Shooper-dooper Powahs building, it'd make an awesome prison! ....oh wait, nm....
    Actually I'm sort of surprized that DM hasn't gotten into the 'prison for hire' business, right up his ally imho :p
  36. amaX Member

I have always maintained that the Super Power Building opening will be the end for DM. It will be his final push for money. I believe I guessed about 18 months until even the most diehard rich scientologists give up and DM absconds with tons of money and maybe the Stuckenbrock woman.

Hmmm. Prison for hire? That's about right, Ogs.
    • Like Like x 1
  37. DeathHamster Member

Have there been visible signs of work on the interior? I mean, those postulated CGI images look verra nice, but it would have been a lot of work to actually do it.
  38. Ogsonofgroo Member

I really think that Guiness Records should be given a heads up,

Most expensive building ever that didn't deliver..

Most people sucked into donating to an unfinished product..

Ugliest building in the world..

Longest completion date..

Most rooms crammed into an ugly building..

Stupidest project on earth..

Biggest waste of time and money..

Oh come on nao there's moar, I just know it!

:p
  39. amaX Member

the certificate of occupancy was granted to the building. the interior is done and can be occupied.

edit: in fact, the certificate of occupancy was granted in june of 2011 so even that is now over a year old.
  40. DeathHamster Member

That just means that it has lights, plumbing, floors, walls and ceilings. i.e. a finished empty building.

The certificate of occupancy was issued June 6, 2009. So they should have working like crazy to turn the eMpTy building into the SP Building over the last three years. Were there any signs of that?