Customize

Save Your Change= MAYBE Join Us For Super Power Grand Opening?

Discussion in 'USA - East Coast' started by Anonymous, Feb 21, 2011.

1. Triumph Member

theres no such thing as thetans...so I'm pretty sure its thetan free
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Mark Cabian Member

The scilons might buy some if you put a sign up. They may be concerned about a suppressive body thetan that might have come to rest in your treats when leaving the awesome SP building!
    • Like Like x 1
  3. DM checking out the magnetic loose change Fixed Donation Collector Macheen underneath the Super-Power-Scino-Gyro-Donation Wheel.
  4. Lulzanne Member

I always preferred the term "Mecca Building" myself but with all these Nation of Islam "Dianeticists" running around, trying to explain why this "Mecca" wasn't really intended for them was getting sort of tedious.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. I believe dress is Theta-Casual (Only Swing Coats are Mandatory).

6. Super Power Dress Code is Theta Semi-Formal with Swingcoats mandatory for all.
  7. Anonymous Member

Freewinds Abestos-Free Candy!

cottoncandyb.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  8. LarryBren Member

Nothing cuter than a nice pair of Hooters:

Pygmy-Owls_1386404i.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Anonymous Member

Larry, you devil you! Oh, okay those are Irish hooters.
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Mark Cabian Member

What has been seen ... ..........................................Cannot be unseen!
    • Like Like x 3
  11. Anonymous Member

The language in that email is interesting. "At the most, we have 8 weeks left to get all resources into place" is the important bit. Having all the resources in place does not necessarily mean completion and opening.
    • Like Like x 2
  12. anonymous612 Member

^This is my opinion as well. I think it's just a hard sell for money. None of our other information has confirmed it.
    • Like Like x 2
  13. Triumph Member

Send in U Super Powerz Moneyz
    harold+camping.jpg
    Before I predict the world ends again
    • Like Like x 2
  14. amaX Member

I can laugh at them for not having the building open or I can laugh at them for not having super powers that will drive me away. Works out well for me.

Hell, maybe we should have an "End of the Year Why Isn't Your Damned Building Done Yet?" party to go along with their New Years bash.
    • Like Like x 4
  15. Anonymous Member

http://www.tampabay.com/news/localg...million-for-pinellas-owned-properties/1171552

Excuse me for saying, but this sucks. Maybe the scilons are the one laughing because they just bought 5 more buildings in downtown CW. The comments are full of their socks gloating away. Wish I could to do to those fucktards what I'm thinking.
  16. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  17. Anonymous Member

Do what to themselves? The point is, despite what we've been doing, somehow they seem to keep buying up more and more buildings in the Mecca.

I'm just looking at this objectively, away from the "Hey guise, they're imploding next month fo sho" and "Yo, they're sooooo going down!"

I mean, if that's what's happening after all the protests and online actions over the years, including all the work by AMA and 612...well, this sucks to say, but what's it's all about Alfie?
  18. anonymous612 Member

Awesome, now we won't have to drive to Ruth Eckerd to ruin their footage for the Lron Birthday Event! And we can work with cops we know! In a far easier to protest location!

THANKS, FLAG! <3

EDIT:
    There's already a Scientology-only parking garage the size of the SP Building. Like, a block away. And completely empty. Efficient use of space this is not. Can we revisit the idea of Scientology paying me to make their shit work, please?
    • Like Like x 2
  19. Anonymous Member

Imagine you had a bunch of fans who would follow your every word and give you money on your command and word. Imagine a State with horrid employment figures, worse salaries, foreclosures, bankruptcies and oh yes this:

Property insurance requirements that had escalated out the roof not just this year, but the past 2 years, and now had more increases voted in for next year, but a well funded political structure. (let's throw in utilities, too, like electricity, out the roof).

You won't hear about these things on CNN. You might hear about 12% unemployment, but that's a smudged govt figure and the actual is more like 21%. Prop insur rates, prop taxes and elec bills are already weighing in more than the mortgage bill, and the crooked FL legislators have already passed laws that ensure it will get even worse.

Pay cash for property and you avoid a great deal. However, Miscavige has been and always will be a loser. His investment losses are well known. He doesn't seem to have a clue that his real estate investments are also a loss. but please, don't anyone clue him in. Let him keep buying and sucking it in.
    • Like Like x 1
  20. amaX Member

The Sci's with money are PISSED. Clearwater Anons raided one of their recent regging sessions for the big bucks Super Power contributors and the very few people that did show up were really, really angry. And not just angry because Anonymous was in their face----angry that they were attending yet another regging session right across the street from the fucking building they're still coughing money up for. I managed to get two of them to snap at me that the building would be done "this year". They're not happy.

The Sea Org that are left cannot be happy at the thought of having to keep up another five fucking buildings. I had a young Euro public Sci tell me that he thought there were only a few hundred Sea Org living in Clearwater now. He knew that because his mother was at Flag taking courses and the only young people he had to hang out with were the SO.

All the Sci's in Clearwater are unhappy. The Sci's in Tampa are not happy. It's not a happy place.
    • Like Like x 4
  21. amaX Member

There's already a parking garage attached to the Ft. Harrison. But they need another one to sit empty, so it looks like NOVA will continue to be The Contractor to the Cult!
  22. send word out when this is supposed to be happening and it'll be on!
  23. anonymous612 Member

Lmao, I didn't even remember that one. So now they need three parking garages? The entire city's worth of government employees manages to make do with one garage a third the size.

When in doubt, MOAR PARKING!
    • Like Like x 4
  24. Robocat Member

This is great! A monster building that millions of dollars went into, several lots ... and no new scilons :(
    • Like Like x 3
  25. RightOn Member

be happy about "no new scilons"
    let em piss through their money moar
    • Like Like x 4
  26. Natter Bored Member

This makes me happy
    • Like Like x 5
  27. amaX Member

The construction fence is DOWN! Yet another horrible camera phone pic for you to squint at...

spfencedown.png
    • Like Like x 3
  28. AnonLover Member

whoa... is that handicap accessibility i see? (the ramp to the right of the door)
  29. amaX Member

It goes up both ways. You and I know it's to satisfy the LAW about handicap accessibility, but they're probably going to go with "it's the design" or something about concrete half circles or some other mumbo jumbo.
    • Like Like x 1
  30. anonymous612 Member

I swear to god the first time they have their valet driver pull up onto the sidewalk to deliver someone's car I will PITCH A FUCKING FIT DO YOU HEAR ME BARNEY I WILL PITCH A FIT.
    • Like Like x 1
  31. amaX Member

• Like Like x 1
  32. anonymous612 Member

Pat Harney says the Grand Opening will be THIS YEAR.

33. Shellback Member

Ooooh! Will there be real super heroes attending the dedication?
    • Like Like x 1
  34. OTBT Member

Ah shit, betcha anything that handicapped people are considered DBs (Degraded Beings) and are not eligible for Scientology's awesome god-given auditing. Especially a super massive supernova auditing rundown like Dianetics Scientology Super Pisser.

Super Pisser is the new Ls.

Yes, I hope SUPER PISSER enters the vocabulary of the CW locals.
  35. RightOn Member

so full pic spread from the media on the interior with closeups of the wacky supah powah "machines"?
    The public should know EXACTLY what the supah powah building is for right?
    • Like Like x 1
  36. anonymous612 Member

They let the SP Times photograph the inside of the FHH after the renovation, but that was before the Truth Rundown series. They aren't exactly on good terms now. And if the SP Times doesn't, no one will. The only other likely possibility in the area is the Tampa Tribune, and the Tribune just doesn't give a shit anymore (about anything, imo).
  37. Anonymous Member

This ^ person, I like
  38. RightOn Member

yeah I remember that spread.
    maybe some scilon tourists from Taiwan will put some pics up on their FB pages
    "here we are on the supa pawah macheen" lol
    • Like Like x 1
  39. anonymous612 Member

crap, I've blown my cover! D:

RightOn: Most likely source of photos will be Scilon PR materials. Freedom Magazine, etc.
  40. RightOn Member

looking forward to those leaks