Customize

Santa Cruz Scientology Raid...Please attend!

Discussion in 'USA - West Coast' started by freekittens005, Dec 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Santa Cruz Scientology Raid...Please attend!

I haven't seen much action, raid wise, in the Santa Cruz, Monterey, Salinas area...So I am planing to on the 13th break the ice in this area. But I want to know that there is enough interest to actually take on this project...So respond if you would like to join.
  2. Still Alive Member

3. anoninoob Member

Re: Santa Cruz Scientology Raid...Please attend!

I'll have details for the SC raid up in a day or two.

---
    anoninoob
  4. Re: Santa Cruz Scientology Raid...Please attend!

Thanks anoninoob I'm really passionate about the eradication of the COS.
  5. anoninoob Member

Alrighty anons, SC Raid is go. Sat, Dec 13th, 2:00pm till about 4:00pm. 1729 Seabright Avenue.
    1729 Seabright Ave Santa Cruz, CA - Google Maps

Exit plan to shake tails available for those who want/need it (bring extra shirt of a different color and $1.50).

I'll be bringing tunes and am dashing out in a bit to make a placard.

Bring It!!!

---
    anoninoob
  6. Re: Santa Cruz Scientology Raid...Please attend!

Cool Im gonna be there for sure. BTW the restaurant across the street Lucio's has the BEST Italian food in Santa Cruz, so if you are hungry after. The shopping center Lucio's is in also has a liquor/market store. But THIS IS NOT AN INVITE TO SHOW UP AT THE RAID WASTED.
  7. anoninoob Member

Look forward to seeing you there.

BTW, Lucio's is like 7 blocks away, the cult is over on Seabright, a few buildings behind the Rio Theatre. Good mexican and good chinese food on that block, good crepes across Soquel Ave.

---
    anoninoob
  8. Re: Santa Cruz Scientology Raid...Please attend!

Oh fuck i just remembered that i was going to Lucio's on my B-day, which is the day after, so i got screwed up. But the food is still yummy. Oh and we need more people than just the two of us cause two lonely anons are not effective. i don't think. Plus harder for the PI's to track liek 20 people.
  9. anonprkour Member

two anons work just effectively as 20..yes more anons are good for tails and more anons make things more festive..make sure you bring a videocamera that is most important thing so you can get shit on tape. if no video camera then digital camera is good to..if ur worried about PI's do what your fellow sc anon said. also every so often turn around or walk a shitload around until ur sure no PI's are following..i have not been tailed yet but im a very careful and walk around for like 15 mins and double back and all this other stuff to lose or see a tail
    i am planning on coming to a santa cruz global..might do it when its a bit warmer cause i have to come over the mountain and ill try to bring backup to
  10. JoshTheater Member

Still Alive - Marcab

If folks would be so kind as to throw together some quick, one paragraph summaries of what's been going on in their local cells here, the hope is to get a nice website up compiling everything (kinda like Anonymous Resources, only with some more information about the groups). We could even *gasp* KEEP IT UP TO DATE!
  11. dr whiteface Member

hey guys, checking in here. I'm in the SC area and willing to show up if you have anything planned for the future.
  12. Turnstile Member

I will also attend any future raids in this area
  13. ExAm Member

I keep forgetting to check this forum! I'll definitely go to the next one if I can. I'll put a bookmark tab for WWP in my browser now.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.