Customize

SAN JOSE REPORTING IN, December

Discussion in 'USA - West Coast' started by The Goddamn Pacman, Dec 12, 2008.

1. SAN JOSE REPORTING IN, December

f1lds2.jpg
    [SIZE="7"]EVERYONE GET IN HERE!!![/SIZE]
  2. Re: SAN JOSE REPORTING IN

shit was SO cash today.

Got there a bit late, but came right in time for sprinkler tech once again.

John Allender was very talkative today! not only did he yell at scream at OG ladies and husband (ohshi-), but he's accused me of having an affair with one of them and finished it all off with a bullbaiting session after the OG had left.

Oh yeah, its all on video too. Coming soon! Bonus scenes include a special Christmas carol as sung by Anonymous and OG family.

Everyone did a kickass job enturbulating today, we've REALLY pissed them off. Lets keep the motivation up and show them moar, moar, MOAR.
  3. Re: SAN JOSE REPORTING IN

For everyone that left before me, Jack and prkour, here's what you missed....

4. tazor Member

Re: SAN JOSE REPORTING IN

Wow. Once again one of the most "ethical" people on the planet makes an ass of himself...on camera!!

Awesome job, San Jose!!
  5. xenubarb Member

That guy...he is nuckin' futz!
  6. anonprkour Member

epic day! i couldnt feel my fingertips lmao..i was trying not to laugh when he kept moving away from the camera.
  7. exOT8Michael Member

LOl what a jerk Allender showed himself to be!

Funny how Scilons love to criticize others for supposed shortcomings by using what is actually wrong with THEM.

Nao, you SJ anons were accused of being bigots, but you aren't. John Allender is supposed to be a big OT, but he isn't. Same letters bigot and big OT, LOL. Suppose you ask him to prove he is a big OT? That should cornfuse him....
  8. Re: SAN JOSE REPORTING IN

He wouldn't prove ANYTHING to us. Behind that loud music, he said he knew who we were and had pictures of us skulking around the previous night, hiding in bushes, etc. We asked him for proof and his response was "LOL NO WAI UR A BIGOT AND BIGOTS ARE STOOPID POEPLE!!!11ONE!!"

And his "calling the cops" bluff at the end turned out to be just that, a bluff. No police trouble at all today, though we did expect there to be after that precious line "OMG GET THE FUCK AWAY!" and they've called for more ridiculous accusations, so....

W/e, John Allender is stupid and I'm not afraid to say that, because he KNOWS what he's doing and there's no fucking way I'm blaming Scientology for that. There are a lot of good people in Scientology that I could respect if I ever met them, but he's certainly not one of them.
  9. tofuman Member

Do you know if this guy is related to Dan Murnan?
  10. Jack Sparrow Member

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Epic Fucking Day, I had so much fun!!!

Hey Allender, I kno you read these boards, I still have questions about dianetics and $cientology. Also I'd still liek to see some data about the stuff you said to us, Feel free to PM me. See ya next time
  11. anoninoob Member

FLUNK!!!

If this happens again, counter with "Is this the best bullbaiting you can muster?!?
    Way to Shatter Suppresion... FLUNK!!!"

And just keep repeating that.

---
    Epic Steel Balls Guy (formerly anoninoob)
  12. anoninoob Member

BTW, love the Harvey Birdman reference...

"Didja get that thing I sent ya?"

---
    Epic Steel Balls Guy (formerly anoninoob)
  13. auchraw Member

Quoted: 'Funny how Scilons love to criticize others for supposed shortcomings by using what is actually wrong with THEM'.

Because all they have in their heads is Scientology.
  14. Re: SAN JOSE REPORTING IN

dammit! i wish i could have gone!
  15. An0nand0n Member

WHOS_AWESOME.jpg.gif

<3
  16. Daisy Member

17. Relyt Member

Wow, and I thought Tim and Patty was a crazy duo.
  18. anonprkour Member

omg! that made me warm and fuzzy lol. i have a beagle so it makes it all the more cuter
  19. Lorelei Member

LOL @ Birdman cartoon still. Well played.

Was Allender DRUNK? What a tard. FAIL.

Lack of comprehension of what the word "bigot" means. FAIL.

Also, I though Scilons were the ones who used shrubbery tech, not Anons. FAIL.

When attempt to control and bully Anon into leaving early are clearly not going to work, he does a 180 and tries to controls how long Anon will stay. FAIL.

That is a "Master of the Universe" OT8? BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!

What a totally ineffective, emotionally overwrought, uncontrolled, crazy-eyed, cursing, ranting windbag. Also, I suspect he has liver problems. Major dark circles and bad, sallow coloring, dude. Get that checked out, Scitard, if you can still afford a REAL doctor and if you won't have to write a bunch of KRs about doubting Hubtech saunas and vitamins can cure whatever is making you look like walking death. PROTIP: Overdoses of niacin will only fuck livers up more.

Also, learn to tell men from women. This is a useful skill in the real world.
  20. Re: SAN JOSE REPORTING IN

Daisy- you cougar! meeeooow! See you all at the next protest.
  21. Vir Member

You should take advantage of their sprinklers by bringing some brain washing equipment.

154brrs.jpg
    +
    2hz7ghu.jpg
    +

Print out a list of service charges from Scientology, like this:

2dt0k69.jpg
    =
    Lulz
  22. tazor Member

I'm confused. Since when does an anon try not to laugh? Next time you'd BETTER laugh!
  23. JoshTheater Member

Still Alive - Marcab

If folks would be so kind as to throw together some quick, one paragraph summaries of what's been going on in their local cells here, the hope is to get a nice website up compiling everything (kinda like Anonymous Resources, only with some more information about the groups). We could even *gasp* KEEP IT UP TO DATE!
  24. anonprkour Member

alrighty next time i will lol
  25. Wirestripper Member

Re: SAN JOSE REPORTING IN, December

Does John really read here? If so, I have something to say to him!

John, your daughter Julia gave me a handjob in the boys bathroom at Delphi in the late 80s.

Ha Ha.

Ha.